PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Converter

Potato is me
12-27-2015, 08:13 PM
Hi there are lots of resentment over items that are phased out and eventually having no value and waste of space like the lvl 36 mythic set. Thing is, some of these items are quite pretty imo, like the frost bow, arcane maul which in my view matches the frankenstein vanity very well, imbued set for warr and the heraldic sets etc. etc. so since these items cant be used in end game after a certain level cap, why not bring in this vanity converter where we can choose to convert those items into vanities to be worn with their end game gears and enjoy the visual image while farming, these converted vanities need not be tradable but its nice to be able to still wear them at end game

Ardbeg
12-30-2015, 06:18 PM
This! We should be able to wear all items as vanities. Among other effects this would boost the market.

Alphonso14
12-30-2015, 06:24 PM
Not a bad idea! I like it! Just like in pocket legends....Well was like it....

Potato is me
01-21-2016, 11:50 PM
Not a bad idea! I like it! Just like in pocket legends....Well was like it....

owh i didnt play pocket legends, how did it work out? if its not brought forward to al prolly something went wrong

Schnitzel
01-22-2016, 05:10 PM
owh i didnt play pocket legends, how did it work out? if its not brought forward to al prolly something went wrong

If I remembered it correctly, there were these things called "Dragon sets" (green, blue, red, gold, and the extremely rare black(discontinued) dragon helm/armor) When they are looted, they have a pink color to their name and are tradable. After you craft them into vanities, they become bound to your account.

Potato is me
01-22-2016, 09:21 PM
If I remembered it correctly, there were these things called "Dragon sets" (green, blue, red, gold, and the extremely rare black(discontinued) dragon helm/armor) When they are looted, they have a pink color to their name and are tradable. After you craft them into vanities, they become bound to your account.

owh cool, would be nice if the crafted vanities are tradable but idm it being bounded to my account either, thanks for the input

Schnitzel
01-22-2016, 10:20 PM
owh cool, would be nice if the crafted vanities are tradable but idm it being bounded to my account either, thanks for the input

Yea, bound to character, but on the bright side, you get sparkles (red/green/gold had gold sparkles, blue had blue sparkles, black had dragon footprints appearing), and some added stats to an elite ring (can be similar to the Arcane/Mythic rings on AL, but with blue/muti-colored sparkles)

Gouiwaa9000
01-30-2016, 05:56 AM
So , this is an I really I had for a while , sorry if somebody already made a threat about it , I did not see it .Currently AL seems to have a lot of collectors and some very nice looking old armor and weapons ( forerruner , iron commander , heraldic etc , etc ) but sadly they are only for showing off as long as they are low lvl and have bad stats , so this is my idea : we should be able to select any item of any rarity and turn in it to vanity for a gold price . or we can make special scrolls that can be used on items to upgrade them , you can buy a chest of 5 for 25 plat from the store . ( should be treadeble ) higher rarity of an item will increase the amount of gold/scrolls needed to upgrade . so common will need scroll/10k , rare 2 scrolls/20k , epic 3 scrolls/30k , legendary 4scrolls/40k , mythic will require 5scrolls/50k and arcane will need 10scrolls/200k , you can feel free to edit my idea , tell me what you think :)

Gouiwaa9000
01-30-2016, 06:22 AM
I used my phone , so sorry for any grammatical misstakes or missing letter , I can barely see the keyboard XD

Bidiel
01-31-2016, 04:27 PM
Hi there are lots of resentment over items that are phased out and eventually having no value and waste of space like the lvl 36 mythic set. Thing is, some of these items are quite pretty imo, like the frost bow, arcane maul which in my view matches the frankenstein vanity very well, imbued set for warr and the heraldic sets etc. etc. so since these items cant be used in end game after a certain level cap, why not bring in this vanity converter where we can choose to convert those items into vanities to be worn with their end game gears and enjoy the visual image while farming, these converted vanities need not be tradable but its nice to be able to still wear them at end game
Good idea, i have a couple of armor, i look great but very weak xD

Enviado desde mi LG-P768 mediante Tapatalk