PDA

View Full Version : Puee int lv 31

sagief
06-14-2011, 08:31 PM
I am a pure int ench lv 31 and I am very week I am doing very low damage if someone can help me be more powerful ill be very thankful

Otukura
06-14-2011, 08:56 PM
I am a pure int ench lv 31 and I am very week I am doing very low damage if someone can help me be more powerful ill be very thankful

At level 31, the best I can recommend is just to level. Paladins at that level do a lot more damage with the same survivability due to the massive skill damage gain from the Iceberg Longsword.

sagief
06-15-2011, 11:50 AM
So you suggest me to switch to Paladin?

wvhills
06-15-2011, 02:37 PM

No! Nuke mage (pure int) all the way! Just get the best helmet you can find and the following brainfreeze items: wand, frozen yeti cloth, and frozen yeti eye ball. There's not a brain freeze helm that's why you have to find the best you can. Be sure to buff up with BoM before you get to a mob or boss, cast weakness, lightening, freeze and firestorm. You'll disintegrate everything. P.S. Don't forget to heal whenever it's available! :)

Otukura
06-15-2011, 02:41 PM

No, at level 35 pick up a dreamer's bony fire pin. It's still 30 skill damage less than a level 30 pally, but it will win against them due to regen, etc. Pures don't really excel at level 30, but they will pay off.

Raazesk
06-15-2011, 09:38 PM
No, at level 35 pick up a dreamer's bony fire pin.
YES!! The Dreamer's Bony Fire Pin! That's what I used from lv35 until I was lv48. It's the best wand you can get until lv50.