PDA

View Full Version : Trade Screen Change

Gavry
06-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Ok,

After I stuffed up and traded away all my INT pinks & purples without even knowing, for NOTHING, I have come up with a simple change that would help to prevent this.

Background
I was trading and was asked to show all my INT based items I had. I added a whole heap and then was scrolling through my list to make sure I had added everything. During the scrolling I must have accidentally clicked my confirm checkbox without noticing. As soon as I did this the other party clicked his and left. He ran off with all my stuff.

Suggestion
Move the confirm button to the right so you don’t accidentally click it while scrolling through your list. See below. Since the original incident occured, I have seen a number of people ask me to show them all Pink items and then ask me to remove the ones on the second or third page of my trade window one at a time, I assume hoping that I accidentally click the check box while scrolling. I feel this may actually be intentional to scam people out of equipment.

http://h.imagehost.org/0333/Trade_Screen_Change.jpg

PvP
06-02-2010, 07:31 PM
This is a good suggestion, but why not just have two seperate trade screens? Check mark...."Are you sure you want to trade?" Check mark. No matter where you put it on the screen I feel you could have a chance of accidently hitting it. Two screens would be more secure.

Gavry
06-02-2010, 07:32 PM
That would work too.

FriedSushi
06-02-2010, 07:45 PM
two screens is definitly a good solution