PDA

View Full Version : Panda's and other Cuties!!*NEW* Guild!!

Biuzi
06-15-2011, 03:51 AM
Welcome to Panda's and other Cuties.
My name is iKingz and I want to start a new guild.
This guild will be for anyone who just wants to have fun and meet new people.

How to apply: This may be the part that throws some people off. You must send in a small picture of your character in a "cute" outfit. (With your name too)

$$We also have a Guild Bank$$
What we do is, we have a special Character which only guild members may know the name of, which is used as our bank, where you can take out a loan, donate and much more!!

However, if your character has any of the follow faces you will automatically be accepted, but I still need a picture of it.
- Panda
- Brown Bear
- Default and Tanned Enchantress Faces (and other faces that look like the default)
- Yellow Bird Face
- Krazy Bear
- Duck Face

We will hopefully hold contests, but only when we have a number of members.

*If you are already in a guild and still want to join, no problem you won't have to leave your current guild*

**Lastly, if you wish to join and host contests for the guild please let me know so I can put down who will be doing what contests**

Founder: iKingz

Co Founder: Lowlyspy

Costume Contest Organiser: lowlyspy

Current Members:
- Lowlyspy
- Ayc2000

Lowlyspy
06-15-2011, 03:43 PM
I was also thinking about organizing pvp tournaments for the guild once it started getting bigger (the general community would also be allowed to compete).

Register
06-15-2011, 04:18 PM
hahhaa would me in a sentinels outfit count as cute?
and can i have a Krazy Bear WHOO HOO (lol i love saying that every time i say bear) face?

Biuzi
06-15-2011, 04:25 PM
Oops Yes sure, forgot Krazy Bear is cute Ill update it now

Biuzi
06-15-2011, 04:25 PM
Yes Lowly, we could do that as soon as we get more members so start telling people !!

Ayc2000
06-15-2011, 04:29 PM
I'm joining :)

Biuzi
06-15-2011, 04:46 PM
Ok sure can, but may I see a picture if its not to much to ask.

Register
06-15-2011, 04:52 PM
Never mind i changed my face....

Lowlyspy
06-15-2011, 05:10 PM
Shes got the default face, shes one of my friends. I told her bout the guild and she was like "IM IN!! @_@" (paraphrased lol)

Edit: default elf face lol, forgot to add that

Biuzi
06-16-2011, 12:20 AM
Ok Ayc, your accepted whats your IGN?

Lowlyspy
06-16-2011, 05:28 PM
You were a little vague with the guild bank description so i think i'll break it down.

I got the idea of a guild bank from a thread made a while back (pretty sure major made it so thanks go to him and/or her for making it) that explained how to make a guild.
The guild bank is pretty much what biuzi said, its a toon made for the sole purpose of safeguarding the property of the guild (anything in the inventory of the guild bank toon, to include items and gold, isnt the property of any one person but the property of the guild itself).
If you are a member of the guild you are allowed to borrow money or items from the guild.
When borrowing money the limit that you can borrow at a time is 100k, in order to borrow more gold you must first pay back what you've already borrowed.
Now when it comes to borrowing items, in order to borrow an item you must give the guild the amount of money said item is worth in the cs at that time so that just in case something happens to the item, the guild will have the money to replace that item, and when it comes time that you decide to return the item to the guild you will get the full amount that you paid to rent that item returned to you.

and thats all there is to the guild banker :D

Biuzi
06-20-2011, 03:51 AM
Bump, need some members contests coming very soon!