PDA

View Full Version : New PL forums banner.

Aculeas
06-15-2011, 09:47 AM
...Is straight up boring. All the characters are just standing there ( save for the mage who is almost doing something cool.) Whoever your guys'z artist is lacks some serious vision. Show the bird knocking an arrow in the left corner aimed at a bear wielding shield and sword facing off with the bird. While The mage casts lighning on the PL ribbon. And with the other hand casting whatever she's casting now. The graphics are GREAT the characters are just lacking any and all things original. And what's wrong with the mages hands? Those positions are anatomically incorrect. On one hand the mage has no thumb...

I've doo-diddled what I see in my head on paper and I'll post it later, My point is. The banner could be a sight more exciting. Instead of a bird just standing there with that look on his face like someone just stole his talon and stuck it up his backside.

Roasty
06-15-2011, 09:55 AM
In my opinion, the banner looks fine. But you're right, it could be better

Arterra
06-15-2011, 11:01 AM
am i.... missing something here?

Aculeas
06-15-2011, 11:19 AM
am i.... missing something here?

Yes, the undigitally enhanced black and white drawing I spent all of 30 minutes working on before I went to the gym today. I'll have that up in the hours to come. Barely squeezing in posts now as it is.

Arterra
06-15-2011, 12:21 PM
lol i really dont see any banners at all, in any section :S

Aculeas
06-15-2011, 06:56 PM

Looks something like this...

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/MangaUserper/IMG_20110615_122932.jpg

Register
06-15-2011, 07:36 PM
i like your idea but i dont think the avian and the ursan should be fighting. they should be fending off zombies so the mage can finish casting the spell to create the PL banner :)

Samhayne
06-15-2011, 09:43 PM

Clear your cookies :)

The forums don't overwrite your stored selection so the mobile version isn't interrupted.

Lesrider
06-15-2011, 10:00 PM
I cleared my cookies, cache, history, still no banners.
I'm on my iPhone, though -- would that make a difference?