PDA

View Full Version : I think brood vanity is the worst vanity ever !!

faithpece
12-29-2015, 02:43 AM
This is My personal opinion, the brood vanity is the worst vanity i came across especially for rogue..

We all know rogue is a Gal.. so keeping that in mind.STS should make vanity accordingly. Like in previous season.,

Mage are the one getting the most setback as Mage vanity ROFL loom at the size of wings and the size of mage,

Warriors Rejoice as they got the best wing so far.

This was the main reason i did not reach the plat tiers on my other 2 characters ..

There is Just no Aura, Shine , Charm just another boring SAD color Vanity.

Arkiouj
12-29-2015, 03:33 AM
I agree the vanity is a little dull but from mages I talk to, they actually love the big wings.

faithpece
12-29-2015, 04:04 AM
again it was opinion.. u remember when last valentine event the wings for warrior looks so funny,,same with this i believe the same for mages,

ClumsyCactus
12-29-2015, 04:32 AM
I disagree, the brood vanity helm and wings look amazing for all classes.
The armor itself however is pretty ugly

Earlingstad
12-29-2015, 04:33 AM
They were under the impression that one size fits all.

I dont have words that could constructively criticise the brood vanity. Only negative words come to mind, so I''ll just give my personal feedback on what kind of vanities we like.

Please sts make cute girly vanities for rogues, make a nice fantasy one for mage and rugged ones for tanks. Be a bit creative next time and give us something normal and yet designed with detail. Players want to play and invest and play more but the reward should be an incentive. Please read feedback on what we want and dangle that carrot infront of us. Very few of us want to be ugly dragon-wannabes in large, medium and small size and ironically this was plat tier reward for the most awaited final event of the year.

Froxanthar
12-29-2015, 04:45 AM
I dont like this vanity sets too.. Cant even see my weapon if I'm wearing that wing.

illidan
12-29-2015, 05:21 AM
actually, this threat should go to Feedback and Suggestions, not to General Discussion (it will be removed soon...)

and the vanity has good core, the idea is good....but looks like not finished.
- head looks like part of stone statue, not like a live being
- wings r little bit oversized (im big critic of oversized items http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?285080-Oversized ) but not too much, this wings r suppose to be big, but im not sure how much

....I dont mind dragon vanity, but I really hate dragon vanity weapons - they r oversized as hell and looking bad (by my opinion)

faithpece
12-29-2015, 05:46 AM
They were under the impression that one size fits all.

I dont have words that could constructively criticise the brood vanity. Only negative words come to mind, so I''ll just give my personal feedback on what kind of vanities we like.

Please sts make cute girly vanities for rogues, make a nice fantasy one for mage and rugged ones for tanks. Be a bit creative next time and give us something normal and yet designed with detail. Players want to play and invest and play more but the reward should be an incentive. Please read feedback on what we want and dangle that carrot infront of us. Very few of us want to be ugly dragon-wannabes in large, medium and small size and ironically this was plat tier reward for the most awaited final event of the year.

I totally agree with Earlingstad !!!

Kakashis
12-29-2015, 10:02 AM
My only complaint is in the brood weapon vanities which in my opinion deserve some sort of particle effect for the amount of tokens/effort requited to craft one. I personally love the new brood wings in the yeti set!

debitmandiri
12-29-2015, 10:19 AM
No worries, im agree with u.
Mountain dwellers vanity looks better imo

Dex Scene
12-29-2015, 01:05 PM
I sold my brood vanity as soon as i got them.
I never adored the look and I don't fancy wings much.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Cpt.
12-29-2015, 01:10 PM
Sold my brood set the moment i reached plat tier. The set sold for 900K early in the event. So just another boring and over expensive vanity STS just wanted to put out there...

epicrrr
12-29-2015, 01:14 PM
I bet they will be resized decthey comes back from the holiday.

StrangeAsylum
12-29-2015, 01:48 PM
I didn't really like the vanity so I was a bit disappointed that it was this event's plat reward. I hope STS can put even more effort in future vanities.

Off-topic, I loved the mountain set so this event has both positive and negative aspects.

Zuorsyra
12-29-2015, 02:20 PM
The Brood vanity wings are too big and stiff, they need to be more flexible like Cinder's wings.

Juicymango
12-29-2015, 03:47 PM
I think the vanity is okay, though I think the helmet doesnt suit mages very well. Dont know why though haha

Wutzgood
12-29-2015, 05:06 PM
I think the vanity is okay, though I think the helmet doesnt suit mages very well. Dont know why though haha

Hey mango long time no see.

I like the brood vanity except the helmet. The wings are great tho. Best mage wings by far.

Juicymango
12-29-2015, 05:13 PM
Hey mango long time no see.

I like the brood vanity except the helmet. The wings are great tho. Best mage wings by far.
Its nice to see an old face - uhm actually name hehe- again :)

Roblox
12-29-2015, 06:06 PM
This is My personal opinion, the brood vanity is the worst vanity i came across especially for rogue..

We all know rogue is a Gal.. so keeping that in mind.STS should make vanity accordingly. Like in previous season.,

Mage are the one getting the most setback as Mage vanity ROFL loom at the size of wings and the size of mage,

This was the main reason i did not reach the plat tiers on my other 2 characters ..

I don't care what you guys say just be great full what Spacetime Studio provide if you have a problem then report it and developer will fix it and if theirs nothing they can do then quit playing the game. You people need to be grateful toward what you have and not complain about anything i think the Brood Dragon vanity is perfectly fine.

Thanks you

Schnitzel
12-29-2015, 06:34 PM

Except for the fact that if every vanity had animations on it, the server would be so laggy that no one would be able to play
And as a mage, I like how the wings look. Now if only we could fly...

Motherless_Child
12-29-2015, 06:41 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Energizeric
12-29-2015, 06:55 PM
I like the big wings on the mage, but they are a little too big. I'd like to see them get just a bit smaller so they don't block my pet from being viewed LOL.

Iuxor
12-29-2015, 07:57 PM
I agree with the post mentioning server lag with "over-animating".. Eventually that could become a serious issue. What happens if that occurs? Go back and inanimate items? And perhaps STS did put thought into this vanity. Perhaps it's SUPPOSED to look dark and rugged? It is now out there for those who like it..just like several other vanities... They're not for every one, but they are for some one. And there will be more to come...

kinzmet
12-29-2015, 08:04 PM
I disagree, IMO it just a matter of opinion. For me I don't want my rogue looked cute or girly. I want it to look bad-*** so the Brood vanity is great for me.
-No flashy shines
-The color don't hurt my eyes
-The animation is great
-The weapon looks awesome

Ranged
12-29-2015, 08:05 PM
The wings are actually tooooo big on rogues

Iuxor
12-29-2015, 08:11 PM
IMO it just a matter of opinion.
Lol :D couldn't resist.........

IMO everyone has an opinion that should be opinionated

eugene9707
12-30-2015, 12:19 AM
For the wings, i think it would be better to change the animation first ( so that it doesn't move as if it's made out of cardboard), wings aren't suppose to be stiff, especially one that's meant to fly (dragon wing).

And i have a feeling once the animation is changed, the wing will feel smaller as well ....

And we all know STS has the capacity to make a the wings move better (look at the previous wings we have), so no way this is impossible...