PDA

View Full Version : Brood weapon vanities

Kakashis
12-29-2015, 10:14 AM
No particle effects, grey and rather dull. For a vanity that cost 1500 tokens, can you please at least make the eye glow blue kind of like how the spider Queen bow has that green glow? As it is, the vanities look decent but just missing something kind of like how last year's Frost touched mythic items looked sad before they got buffed with awesome blue Frost effects!

Froxanthar
12-29-2015, 10:54 AM
+1 me likey.

Roblox
12-29-2015, 11:38 AM
I agree and i think that would be a cool affect for the vanity weapon.

nightmaresmoke
12-29-2015, 12:53 PM
+10000 agreed all the way..

Cpt.
12-29-2015, 01:52 PM
The weapons should have a nice glow to them. Just a dull, over expensive vanity..

extrapayah
01-03-2016, 03:16 PM
yup more effects pls, to all the weapons

illwilly
01-03-2016, 03:20 PM
No particle effects, grey and rather dull. For a vanity that cost 1500 tokens, can you please at least make the eye glow blue kind of like how the spider Queen bow has that green glow? As it is, the vanities look decent but just missing something kind of like how last year's Frost touched mythic items looked sad before they got buffed with awesome blue Frost effects!

I prefere no glow... everything glows now..

extrapayah
01-03-2016, 04:40 PM
I prefere no glow... everything glows now..

vanity is meant for looks, and glow is the easiest effect we can ask for this plain vanity, of course animated eyes will look cooler

debitmandiri
01-03-2016, 09:10 PM
Yea so ugly esp for bow lol, can u make it like frost bow effect pls sts :wink: and ofc make it bigger, rogue is a though girl :wink:

TuMadreee
01-03-2016, 11:45 PM
I agree +1 from me

epicrrr
01-04-2016, 12:25 AM
And wreck the market, 150k then add effects instant 800k or more if there were going to be effects at least should be shown at the start of event.

Kakashis
01-04-2016, 03:43 PM
Yea so ugly esp for bow lol, can u make it like frost bow effect pls sts :wink: and ofc make it bigger, rogue is a though girl :wink:

That would be nice!

And wreck the market, 150k then add effects instant 800k or more if there were going to be effects at least should be shown at the start of event.

Maybe the power of the glow was meant to come out once syrillax was defeated and magic absorbed into vanities? Most of us worked really hard to just get one vanity.

Jazzi
01-04-2016, 04:15 PM
I am all for this the bow looks extremely dull. Only acceptable one is the gun imo. Please redo ;)

Kakashis
01-04-2016, 06:54 PM
I am all for this the bow looks extremely dull. Only acceptable one is the gun imo. Please redo ;)

I wonder if any dev as seen this thread yet. All the cheaper weapons vanities from Halloween had super flames, rocks/blood falling, or an eerie green alien glow from the spider Queen. Mage also got the bright yellow ion blaster or the particle crossbow at plat tiers!

Even when I reached plat tier in this event, I didn't have enough tokens to buy the vanities. Least we can get is some ocular eye power in the vanities to make them worthy of equipping! Currently the weapons we use now have more effects than these which is odd! Why equip a vanity when it dulls the original rather than aesthetically making it more pleasing xD

Give it some Swift AA blue energy appearance in the size of the brood eye which is already on the weapons itself!