PDA

View Full Version : Level 37 Enchantress Help!!

InTheWind
12-29-2015, 03:01 PM
Hi there!! I started playing pocket legends awhile ago but recently picked it up again. I usually only play PvE. I'm trying to find the best fit for my character. I am currently a level 37 Enchantress, basically all Int. I recently discovered dual specs and I thought I would do a str/Int combo... a pally. Could someone please tell me the pros/cons of this? i have tried doing research but it mostly just applies to PvP. this is my character/stats right now 145029145030
ANY advice is welcomed!

Befs
12-31-2015, 09:15 AM
I would go mainly int, or all int 67 dex for damage and increased healing.

Your stats are way too evened out, and certain skills should be higher than others, or level 6.

For example 6 buffs, self explanatory, get rid out debuffs for now, the maps there don't require them since they are not tightly packed and the mobs have very little hp / damage.

Also max fire and lightning for damage and heal for ur party.

Keep revive and ms level 1.

Drain can have points put in when those are like I said. Then your ices, then debuffs.

Bats
01-16-2016, 09:32 PM
For stats you should get 67 dex & 112 int because for str you have to be mainly str & have less mana regen.
For gear i would wear str hllwn mantle & str hllwn bone helm, voodoo, & brain eye/evi.
For a build you should get higher heal so you can last longer, & weaken & nightmare is not the best at this level so put it to 1 or 0.

Jlui83
01-18-2016, 09:25 AM
I went full int and so far it takes some getting used to when solo. But in groups it's so essy

Bats
01-23-2016, 12:35 PM
I would go mainly int, or all int 67 dex for damage and increased healing.

Your stats are way too evened out, and certain skills should be higher than others, or level 6.

For example 6 buffs, self explanatory, get rid out debuffs for now, the maps there don't require them since they are not tightly packed and the mobs have very little hp / damage.

Also max fire and lightning for damage and heal for ur party.

Keep revive and ms level 1.

Drain can have points put in when those are like I said. Then your ices, then debuffs.

Most do not have rev.

Befs
01-23-2016, 01:07 PM
Most do not have rev.

This is not for pvp. He is a PvE mage.

Bats
01-23-2016, 01:26 PM
This is not for pvp. He is a PvE mage.

Someone had small text, so i could not see.

Jlui83
02-02-2016, 05:04 PM
I'm confi plating dual spec now too

sundude
06-15-2016, 02:30 PM
You should play a build you'd enjoy

idfwy
09-05-2016, 01:12 AM
You should play a build you'd enjoy
A bit hard to do that if he doesn't know what he'll enjoy

DiamondeBlaze
10-07-2016, 08:34 PM
Whatever you end up with, make sure your lightning is maxed!!! Low cooldown, low mana and super high damage :)

It's a good idea to max your heals as well.

As for me, unless I have a ranged weapon as a pally, hugging each mob I kill is not fun at all. You also suffer lower damage. If i wanted to solo something as an int mage I'd just wait for 3x elixir.

Pros, relatively higher armour. Cons, you're at a pretty awkward position. First off, tanky characters aren't usually needed at lower levels, and even if you wanted to solo a level, it's still really slow because of your reduced damage and limited tankiness.

In the end though, it really depends on what you prefer, to kill mobs before they reach you, or to outlast them.