PDA

View Full Version : Which class is right for you.

Silentarrow
06-15-2011, 03:10 PM
When I first started PL, I couldn't decide which class I should use. This is a brief guide to help you pick your class.

URSAN:
First things first, Ursans are the tanks of pocket legends. If you like to be up and close to mobs then Ursans are the right class for you. Ursans start off with the stats 7 str 2 dex and 1 int going pure str isn't what you should do if you want to get off some damage due to the low hit %. My recomendation is to go "duel spec" or "hybrid" with str and dex. You could also duel spec str/int int/dex if you want but doing this will require a respec once your file is created. You can refer to Ellyidols duel spec guide for more info. One great thing about Ursans is that they start off with 600 health from level one, compared to the mages 400 and the avians 500. Another pro to the Ursan is that th
ey have a great armor buff called "Iron blood". When maxed Iron blood gives + 30 defence, which can mean the difference between life anf death when in the middle of a mob of alien snipers... Cons of the Ursan: One con of the ursan is the lack of AEO damage skills. The ursan only has one AEO damage spell, which is stomp. Another con of the Ursan is the lack of mana. Ursans have a base mana of about 400, and most str sets don't give the required amount of M/S to not lose any mana.
For more info check here.http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19729-Short-General-Guide-on-Ursan-Stat-Skills

Avian:

Avians are the DPS class of Pocket Legends. If you like doing a lot of damage in a coupleof seconds, then the avian is probably the right class for you. A avian will genrally stay medium to a long distance away from their targets, and only 2 skills require a small distance between their targets. The avian's starting stats are 7 dex 2 str and 1 int. In my opinion an avian should go pure dexterity. Dexterity is very important to avians because of the critical hit chance it adds and the extra skill damage it adds. Pros of Avian: One
pro of the avian is the great damage per second. A avian can send multiple skills doing hundreds of damage in only a couple of seconds. Another pro of the ab
Avian is that they don't need to be close to the mobs. A Avian shouldn't rush, try waiting for your Ursan to stun the mob and debuff them before going in for your kills. Also
Avians have great dodge rates one of the avians buffs adds up to 25% dodge chance! Cons of Avian: Avians skills use lots of mana, and like the Ursan their armor doesn't supply lots of M/S. Another con of the Avian is the low defence. If cornered by a mob
Avians usually don't have a chance unless their Ursan comes in time to save them. For more info check here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16244-Comprehensive-Archer-Skills-and-Equipment-Guide

Enchantress:
Enchantresses are the support class of Pocket Legends. A Enchantress has spells that can heal their party, revive them, and buff their stats. The starting stats of the enchantress are 7 int 2 dex and 1 str. There are several builds that people use for enchantress, but I recommend going pure int. Enchantresses have very low health so you will want to stay in the back of the group until a Ursan stuns a mob, then a Enchantress can realese all of their spells that do massive amounts of damage to a large mob. Pros of Enchantress: Enchantresses have a excellent M/S rate on almost all armours. This means that the Enchantress will almost never have to use their mana potions once they get to about
level 30. Abother pro is the magic sheild, at later levels the Enchantress unlocks a skill that gives them a sheild of mana. This sheild replaces your health with your mana, and the great thing is when your mana goes to zero you don't die! Lastly, Enchantresses have many skills that do a lot of damage in one fatal blow, which is great for clearing mobs. Cons of Enchantress: One con is the health/defence. Enchantresses have very low health and defence which is why they shouldn't rush. Also Enchantresses don't have a high dodge rate, so they will have to take everyblow given to them. For more info check
here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?14916-Enchantress-Class-Head-Quarters

Hope you like my guide! I will add pictures later.

Silentarrow
06-15-2011, 03:21 PM
Shoot, put under wrong category. Does anybody know how to change the category of a thread?

thugimmortal
06-15-2011, 03:38 PM
Shoot, put under wrong category. Does anybody know how to change the category of a thread?

we cant change it only devs can do those kind of things. i suppose you could ask sam politely in a pm he might help you out.

nice little guide dude :)

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk

largecommand
06-15-2011, 03:40 PM
how do you even make a tread?

Silentarrow
06-15-2011, 03:46 PM
Click one of the categorys and right above the most popular threads there is a blue button that says "create new thread".

thugimmortal
06-15-2011, 03:51 PM
how do you even make a tread?

when your in a certain catagory eg. traders market ect. At the top of the page it says post new thread click that and fill out the title and what you want your thread to be then click post thread at the bottom.

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk

Silentarrow
06-15-2011, 05:53 PM
I'll message Sam in a bit.