PDA

View Full Version : lvl 77-80 elites???????

yuxilor
12-29-2015, 04:41 PM
guys i just came back and i really dont know what is going on, would somebody care to list what new sets there are and prices/ which ones are better stat wise etc etc etc? thanks also does it matter which items we use as long as they are all WAR or ARC or MAZ? this new update so confusing

Suentous PO
12-29-2015, 05:20 PM
There are no proper sets, there are items with similar names but will be missing something, like there's a sentinel set with no helm.
Best armors and helms are arzac (dex), magor (int), and warat (sp?) (str.).
The 2 talons and wands have same stats. Seems ppl prefer the scimitar to the hax.
There's a thread that listed most names but can't search for it atm at work lel

Burningdex
12-29-2015, 06:33 PM
guys i just came back and i really dont know what is going on, would somebody care to list what new sets there are and prices/ which ones are better stat wise etc etc etc? thanks also does it matter which items we use as long as they are all WAR or ARC or MAZ? this new update so confusing.

There are no proper sets, there are items with similar names but will be missing something, like there's a sentinel set with no helm.
Best armors and helms are arzac (dex), magor (int), and warat (sp?) (str.).
The 2 talons and wands have same stats. Seems ppl prefer the scimitar to the hax.
There's a thread that listed most names but can't search for it atm at work lel

Sue was it this one?
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?270016-New-lvl-77-80-sets

Suentous PO
12-29-2015, 07:06 PM
Sue was it this one?
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?270016-New-lvl-77-80-sets

Yessir,
You are both a scholar and a gentleman !

However the armors and helms I listed won't be on that thread as it was made before the patch that added the better Arzacs and the others.

Good catch Burn

xtath
12-29-2015, 07:12 PM
It's all so confusing

Burningdex
12-29-2015, 07:19 PM
Yessir,
You are both a scholar and a gentleman !

However the armors and helms I listed won't be on that thread as it was made before the patch that added the better Arzacs and the others.

Good catch Burn

oh, i see.. that's disappointing, i wish Yanis was still around; though i think Moth was working on the older ones (correct me if i'm wrong, :p)?

yuxilor
12-29-2015, 07:22 PM
isnt it, should i buy a hax for 6mil?

xtath
12-29-2015, 07:32 PM
My fav cap was the 56 one:,( sewers for life

Suentous PO
12-29-2015, 08:49 PM
oh, i see.. that's disappointing, i wish Yanis was still around; though i think Moth was working on the older ones (correct me if i'm wrong, :p)?

Oops misread it, was Whirlzap, not Moth, sadly I haven't seen the honorable sir W. Zappington esq. in some time.

isnt it, should i buy a hax for 6mil?

I suck as a merch, so i farm. Post in traders market something like "price check on hax" and usually a merch can clue you in.

It's all so confusing

It is the easily the most unusual cap being there are no set bonus', but the elites are so good they don't need them imho.
The new gears good enough to make weird builds like int bird and dex rhinos viable farmers.
Good way to find out what set ups are "best" is to check what gear the die hard pvpers prefer at any given level, like nowadays int mages don't use staffs usually. You can't see what hidden proc items have from cs but a pvper should probably know something like the new sunblessed has a blind proc.