PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts

zerofort
12-30-2015, 02:44 AM
Bringing in the new year im hoping to see great things in al but thought id share some ideas from me and would like 2 hear urz. Ok so for in exspansion id like a huge castle in the sky some maps with the sun out and clouds all over. Other maps most likely the last map at night with the milkyway all around you maybe the aura bourialis or how ever u say it lol. Also was thinking a bounes map like the old sonic under water where sonic had 2 keep grabing bobbles or would die. I think it would be fun to add things like that in th3 map it would take away so e of the mindless hack and slash. Any way id like to here your guys thought on just not my ideas but yours as well. Lets have a good new year in al guys:))

Zylx
12-30-2015, 03:41 AM
My idea: Scrap AL and make a new legends game with no paras or eyes ;)

xutreuqux
12-30-2015, 07:37 AM
Yeah new mmorpg pls. I dont like a game like CoC when we can play with our toon but dont have an avatar, market, or place to simply socialize (or show off) like towns in AL. And i dont know any other studio who makes good, light mmorpgs ;)

But if u guys still wanna play AL then i suggest star wars stuff xd

Sent from my LG-H540 using Tapatalk

Dex Scene
12-30-2015, 07:53 AM
Yeah new mmorpg pls. I dont like a game like CoC when we can play with our toon but dont have an avatar, market, or place to simply socialize (or show off) like towns in AL. And i dont know any other studio who makes good, light mmorpgs ;)

But if u guys still wanna play AL then i suggest star wars stuff xd

Because coc is MOBA

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

xutreuqux
12-30-2015, 08:33 AM
Because coc is MOBA

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Yeah and i only like mmorpgs

Greatankush
12-30-2015, 09:12 AM
Vanity Legends !

News: The show-change has begun unlike earlier when people showed of using stats and items now is the time to show off some f***n vanities! We are the first generation to undergo show-change and the last that can do something about it !

Poll: what do I want? Arcane legends or vanity legends?

@OP the next expansion is still far of...brace yourself for smashing some goblins first :bi_polo: