PDA

View Full Version : arcane legends pc controls!

traanekral
12-31-2015, 05:59 AM
Hey all i just wanted to share one of my ideas with every one. I was just thinking that on pc we should be able to have the option to change our controls im saying this because i suffer from a disability which limits movement in my left hand and it would be great if i could change the skills and potions keys so that it suites my playing style(so that i can use mostly my right hand) if anyone has any info or ideas which can help me out i will be very great full ty:)

Jestersoldier
12-31-2015, 06:58 AM
Left hand is wasd/qe those are 6 buttons all pressed against eachother @.@ (qwerty keyboard), my tip would be or switching to a phone if possible or clicking with the mouse which imo is better in hard elites anyways since qe tend to not react that well for fast pot spamming.

OG Mudbone
12-31-2015, 03:03 PM
Get game controller

traanekral
12-31-2015, 04:06 PM
are there any that work with chromebook?

Schnitzel
01-01-2016, 12:28 AM
are there any that work with chromebook?

I guess someone could make a program that lets you pick what keys to use, and it'll simulate other keys being pressed.

Color OW
01-02-2016, 12:13 PM
That will be cool

jo-jo
01-02-2016, 01:25 PM
The thing you're looking for is called a key remapper. In windows, KeyTweak, MapKeyboard and SharpKeys are the best. Dunno about chromebook, but if you google chromebook key remapper I'm sure there's something.