PDA

View Full Version : Brood locked recipe

mesalin
12-31-2015, 09:45 AM
Hey Arlorians
I bought 150 brood recipe and now i scary it will gone after or or it will be not able to craft.
Can any dev confirm it will be able to use after event ?
Thanks

mesalin
01-01-2016, 10:12 AM
Hmmm hmmm :/

mishafeng
01-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Hey Arlorians
I bought 150 brood recipe and now i scary it will gone after or or it will be not able to craft.
Thanks
I have 117 ATM and man I hope they stay...

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Earlingstad
01-02-2016, 12:29 AM
Hey Arlorians
Thanks

The fear is mutual.

vikram bhat
01-03-2016, 12:50 AM
Yes.. we want to knw abt this matter sts ... pls answer moderator

Ceuidear
01-03-2016, 09:37 AM
As the halloween event locks recipe was usable even after the end of event & CD to spend tokens i think it ll be the same for the brood recipe.
Hope it is.

mesalin
01-03-2016, 09:55 AM
As the halloween event locks recipe was usable even after the end of event & CD to spend tokens i think it ll be the same for the brood recipe.
Hope it is.
Yeah hope. Otherwise i lost 2k tokens [emoji17]

mesalin
01-04-2016, 12:50 PM
Bump can any dev confirm? I don't know what to do. Save recipe or sell some of my gear craft lock

Diggdugg
01-04-2016, 04:28 PM
Sorry to say they won't answer, the only way to find out is to wait it out like the flu and hope that they are still good at the end of the cool down period for event

mesalin
01-04-2016, 04:29 PM
Sorry to say they won't answer, the only way to find out is to wait it out like the flu and hope that they are still good at the end of the cool down period for event
Can craft them. I know they won't but I'll bump till they will give me any sigh. Burned tokens zzz

Energizeric
01-04-2016, 04:52 PM
You can craft them until the event cool down is over, and then no more. So you better get started crafting in a hurry because you probably have 2 days at most.

Rosybuds
01-04-2016, 06:10 PM
Still no News Shud I buy or Not !!! Not got enough tokens too do anything else with them :/ Hopefully we can sell No reason why Not !! We have payed for them !! Oh well here's hoping .....

Midievalmodel
01-04-2016, 07:28 PM
You can craft them until the event cool down is over, and then no more. So you better get started crafting in a hurry because you probably have 2 days at most.

Hey Energ. You mind telling if your source of info was from a dev?

thekragle
01-04-2016, 10:08 PM
Every event there is someone saying in a matter of fact way how something is, when they have no idea. Common sense says that the recipe will be usable even after cool down same as the halloween event. So while you should always play it safe Sts is pretty consistent lately with the items we spend event tokens on.

codered
01-04-2016, 10:33 PM
._. I hv 200+ recipes now,,,and yes i believe we can still use it after the event xD ,,,,,,,hopefully

Ceuidear
01-05-2016, 01:36 AM
._. I hv 200+ recipes now,,,and yes i believe we can still use it after the event xD ,,,,,,,hopefully

U atleast have got the invent slots to save those non-stashable recipes i was able to buy only 80 of them rest 330 slots is filled by forged energy kits:(
Even with max slots its 450/500 :(
Hope they make it stashable too.

Gaprisha
01-05-2016, 04:50 AM
I might be wrong but I think only recipes which were trade-able can be crafted after the event. eg. harvest horn n spider locks.
So its best to be on the safe side and craft the brood locks now before its too late, since recipe isn't stashable or tradable.

crudmudgeon
01-05-2016, 05:32 AM
Every event there is someone saying in a matter of fact way how something is, when they have no idea. Common sense says that the recipe will be usable even after cool down same as the halloween event. So while you should always play it safe Sts is pretty consistent lately with the items we spend event tokens on.
That broken logic. Common sense says spider crates were the exception and represented the ONLY time recipes have been tradable/stashable AND salable AND stayed active after event.
Brood recipies are none of the above and should be assumed to be useless after event.
I would not recommend buying more than u can use.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

thekragle
01-06-2016, 02:55 AM
Umm yeah, OR they are not stashable or sellable to limit how many get crafted so they remain more valuable or dont flood the market....just a theory.

nightmaresmoke
01-06-2016, 03:43 AM
Why do we always have to guess? It's better that sts devs,mods should have announce and confirms this at the start of every event this kind of situations drives people nuts.. If only we have a time machine.... lol

Rosybuds
01-07-2016, 01:10 AM
I might be wrong but I think only recipes which were trade-able can be crafted after the event. eg. harvest horn n spider locks.
So its best to be on the safe side and craft the brood locks now before its too late, since recipe isn't stashable or tradable.
Again Im not sure but I thought Spider recipes were not stashable till after the event !!! Then they were Thats why I bought a few not as many as you guys though lol...But Agree with Nightmaresmoke be good too know these things B4 event ends or when it starts instead of sitting waiting wondering did i just waste time doing all those runs :/ and waste tokens...

mesalin
01-07-2016, 02:36 AM
Wasn't online since yesterday. Update already came?

Nothingtoseehere
01-07-2016, 11:59 AM
Lol I'm hoping as well, bought 350 of them. Apparently people were saying they still could craft spider crates after the Halloween event so maybe.

Neutrone
01-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Trick to being a good business person ...never announce your money making methods on forums ;)

oekeone
01-07-2016, 01:16 PM
Lol I'm hoping as well, bought 350 of them. Apparently people were saying they still could craft spider crates after the Halloween event so maybe.

I got 300 recipes on 3 ACC's of mine took me a hell of time but I hope everything was worth it! Or maybe...I'll quit lol

bonjovi3223
01-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Lolol...cannot craft brood locks anymore :(

NovaxM2
01-07-2016, 02:55 PM
Leave everything to me if u quit lol
GG sts we all screwed :)
Worst event organization ever seen in mmorpgs

saphirae
01-07-2016, 02:57 PM
weeeeeeeeee abd they of course took it away... i feel sooooooo scammed now

mesalin
01-07-2016, 02:57 PM
Bye events! I don't run anymore

saphirae
01-07-2016, 02:59 PM
This action made by sts will only make players even more rage then they were before.. good luck sts.. you will need it... done with events also

djordjemancester
01-07-2016, 03:00 PM
And sts ty for make jackass from players. You love when we buy platinum and full yours pocket but when we die from farming you scam us for brood recipes. Shame

Eskaygee
01-07-2016, 03:01 PM
Why'd you all make the brood locks uncraftable.. Although you didn't clarify whether or not they were going to be after the event was over tons of us assumed they were still going to be craft able.. Look at the spider crates for example. Plus you guys didn't sh anything in the item description or on the winter event forum thread. This truly upsets me, I even bought $50 worth of platinum just so I could buy luck elixrs for km3 just to make a little bit more profit. I had saved nearly 400 brood lock recipes with my hard earned tokens, now they're all worthless. I'm not trying to rant, nor am I hating on STS, I'm just asking you all to reconsider making them crafts able again please. Thanks in advance. Have a nice day everyone. (:

djordjemancester
01-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Ehay you dont back me half real money wich i spend buying platinum?????? Noooo you dont want back bit brood recipes you tuck without a litle shame

saphirae
01-07-2016, 03:03 PM
Don`t worry noone will hear us.. because they will delete all negative posts as always :) and with only positive feedback, all on forum will see it was sooooo goooooood event hehehe. I dont even know why i bother to open forum anyway only get nervous :) so bye bye sts

djordjemancester
01-07-2016, 03:10 PM
And sts napasite mi se muda kao zeka kelerabe

mesalin
01-07-2016, 03:11 PM
Scream till they hear us! Its not fair. One event locks craft able one not. Next event they will be craft able too? Need to guess??!
Sorry i mad

djordjemancester
01-07-2016, 03:12 PM
Sapice ne nerviraj se

Ravintov
01-07-2016, 03:12 PM
my feel..... disappointed :) as saphirae say, no one hear us.

saphirae
01-07-2016, 03:23 PM
We are all mad..long time we mad.. but noone here to hear us.. they only hear positive feedback as always :)

Hellsunk
01-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Item description doesn't say limited time use. Yet again sts makes me not want to spend any money on the game, very unprofessional.

Shaker Ida
01-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Trying to be reasonable if sts wanted to stop them from ebing crafted could have made it all time recepi like before but making it one time use and then stop us from using it that makes no sense

And it wasnt free it was minimum an energy per recepi so thats a big loss for some of us has to be fixed

Energy 15k so recepi is the same

Hoping to get it fixed

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Vediovis
01-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Item description doesn't say limited time use.

Agreed. A simple "Only craftable during the 2015 winter event" would have prevented me from spending 2k+ tokens through out the event on brood recipes. Since I was running LB, energy was quite rare and I didn't have the option to stash and craft on Alts I decided to save for after the event. Why did I think they'd be craftable after cool down? Simple, the Halloween event spider crate recipes.
Is it asking to much to be clear on whether these recipes are a limited time use?

mightyabe
01-07-2016, 04:04 PM
Whats up with the recipes for lockeds? The recipes for lockeds from other events can be used after cooldown.. but why not those from this year's winter event? What am i suposed to do now with 300 recipes? Why u cannot explain from the begining that this things cant be used after the cooldown? And why not?? A little notification at the vendor would have been enough for us to know. I have friends who still craft spider crates even today. So apear that some ppl r alowed to make money from previous events but all my work from this event brings me empty pokets. Thank u for puting us in the mist again.

Lyziz
01-07-2016, 04:04 PM
Many players including me counted on the brood recipes. What im going to do now with them? All that playing n saving tokens for nothing? A little info at the vendor would have been easy but not even this is possible no more??
Where is the sense of letting the spider lock craftable and the brood not?
I hope sts hears that n changes something. Its just not fair.

mesalin
01-07-2016, 04:15 PM
Thank you all for feedback! True feedback! We got no info! Let them explain now

saphirae
01-07-2016, 04:46 PM
Its sts fault the only fair thing is to return it back and next time be more carefull in explanations.

Christian Bunag
01-07-2016, 04:52 PM
Sts failed again ^

Asron9
01-08-2016, 01:42 AM
soo sad :(

Sent from my K012 using Tapatalk

Ceuidear
01-08-2016, 02:10 AM
Now i'm in a great confusion wether to liquidate or Not liquidate those recipes without proper information:(

mesalin
01-08-2016, 02:18 AM
Now i'm in a great confusion wether to liquidate or Not liquidate those recipes without proper information:(
Same. Let's keep this thread up so maybe finally somebody will answer. We wait STS!
P.S
Let's wait and don't delete recipes yet

saphirae
01-08-2016, 08:35 AM
Still nothing from sts? i thought you care about your players and that you would even answer.. but still nothing..ok i wait more.

mesalin
01-08-2016, 11:49 AM
STS HEARD US !
High5 everybody who supported!
Let's see what they holding :)

Remiem
01-08-2016, 11:53 AM
Updates on this issue will be posted here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?289931-INVESTIGATING-Brood-Lockeds-No-Longer-Craftable