PDA

View Full Version : Wearing lepre

OG Mudbone
12-31-2015, 01:06 PM
So I was told to only wear lepre during boss but not told why.
Is it just because it gives you inferior stats or does it affect the boss drop rate? (If reroll on monster before boss, might not reroll on boss)?

Hoardseeker
12-31-2015, 01:16 PM
It Gives you Low Stats , in Elites use it when boss has HP like 5%

Kershy
12-31-2015, 01:51 PM
It Gives you Low Stats , in Elites use it when boss has HP like 5%

^^

Kershals :p

Intous
12-31-2015, 02:03 PM
It doesnt give inferior stats, it simply gives no stats at all.
Wear it when the boss has low hp like 5-25% as hoardy said ^^.
And no if it rerrols on mobs it'll reroll in boss if you're lucky enough.
It gives simply 25% chance to reroll no conditions.

OG Mudbone
12-31-2015, 02:31 PM
Confused x.x everyone says no stats, but some people say affects boss reroll chance and some people say it doesn't?

StrangeAsylum
12-31-2015, 02:46 PM
Confused x.x everyone says no stats, but some people say affects boss reroll chance and some people say it doesn't?
It affects boss reroll chance and it has no stats. If it rerolls on mobs you still have the chance to reroll on boss. Simple.

Wutzgood
12-31-2015, 06:24 PM
It doesnt give inferior stats, it simply gives no stats at all.
Wear it when the boss has low hp like 5-25% as hoardy said ^^.
And no if it rerrols on mobs it'll reroll in boss if you're lucky enough.
It gives simply 25% chance to reroll no conditions.

Depends on what gems are on it. I have a para lep that adds 30 damage to my character. Also the glac, fire and blood versions give some stats.

Otahaanak
12-31-2015, 10:30 PM
I'll wear my lep and egg ring when I solo maps since it's just me that's affected. Unless I forget I'm wearing it, lol, I only equip my lep and egg ring when boss is near dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lenlen Morales
12-31-2015, 10:58 PM
You wear the leprechaun pendant for the loot bro. It give zero stats. The reroll chance is for the loot

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

mishafeng
01-01-2016, 10:14 PM
So I was told to only wear lepre during boss but not told why.
Is it just because it gives you inferior stats or does it affect the boss drop rate? (If reroll on monster before boss, might not reroll on boss)?
A lepre acts as a 15% luck elixir that is active only while being worn. In return for the luck you lose all stats other than gems.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Caabatric
01-02-2016, 12:07 AM
The lep gives a 15% chance to reroll on ANY MOB/BOSS THAT DROPS LOOT.

For example since most mobs don't drop loot you dont see the reroll sign as often, because most mobs arent dropping anything... However, using km3 as an example occasionally someone will reroll off a mob and loot an item. Most likely the mob was about to drop some green or blue trash, that got rerolled. Bosses always drop loot which is why you reroll far more often on bosses then on mobs.

Anyway equip lep when boss is low on hp, or in km3 all the time. Know lep will not affect essence drops.

OG Mudbone
01-02-2016, 03:39 AM
Ok I do km3. I have lepre and get 25% reroll from daily. Should I use 25% kit as well or wait until daily elixir over?

Motherless_Child
01-02-2016, 09:21 AM
wait for daily elixir to finish off before you using a 25% luck kit since they don't stack.

P.S.: I prefer switching to lepre and arlor ring when i reach the boss rooms in km3 nott b4 that, IMHO it pays off in the longer run.

Yeah..... Agreed.......

wangkj
01-02-2016, 08:07 PM
Just the low stats it gives

Kakashis
01-03-2016, 01:53 PM
Yes, it removes all your stats but gives you 15% luck to reroll anytime not just at the boss. If it doesn't reroll, then you've been unlucky and fallen into the 85% of nothing happening. I've taken it an extra step by also equipping an egg arlor band which procs 10% luck bringing you to 25%.

Got a free combo lix from klaaz? You're now able to stack luck up to 50%. Open a luck lix kit and you can have a max stack rate of 75% luck reroll which is currently the highest you can go in game. That said, you can still reroll junk and getting good loot still requires OP real life luck. Rerolling helps you to get there :)

Kakashis
01-03-2016, 06:43 PM
I've thought they changed that a year or so ago.

Luck elixir from klaas+luck kit weren't stacking the last time I checked them(currently don't feel like gambling 20k to check that huhu).

The elixirs weren't two different elixirs in the elixirs section of avatar is how I managed to check whether those two stacked or nott.

You are somewhat correct. 30 mintue free luck and luck elixir can't be stacked. In fact, if you open while having one still active, you lose the new one completely as the timer doesn't reset. The combo 1 hour luck lix however, is still able to stack as it's a separate one altogether. It's possible to see 4 different luck purple clover leaves on your HUD. I'm usually okay with just one lix with egg band and lep. It's not really an issue with rerolling your luck, it's more that you're still rerolling junk XD

Greatankush
01-04-2016, 10:00 AM
Atleast you can afford a lepre I cannot even afford one lol