PDA

View Full Version : few implementations required.

Majin Vineet
12-31-2015, 03:47 PM
1)Highly required a sorting option for guild list.

Imagine u have 600members and u need to check members to promote as recruiter who leveled to a specific level ..so now u have to scroll for 2minutes to reach end of list to check them...
And u have to do this everyday...

Why not a drop down sorting thing like we have in jewel crafting section... Sorting order as officers/recruiters/members and show only online members(don't load whole list n keeping it light), jump to offline recruiters/members ...
It will help a lot...

2) copy pms

3) sound for special loots like locks n eggs like we hear in Mario on completing map at flag , we already have visual effects , add some audio .

Intous
12-31-2015, 04:09 PM
Great suggestions, hope it gets implemented.
And it'll be pretty good if they implement a letter system, menu of my friends have different timezones and I meet them rarely if I could send them a letter they'll read when they get on. like each letter costs 1k.

Alphonso14
12-31-2015, 06:39 PM
Wow that's a keeper! STS May you do it? :D

kona
12-31-2015, 11:06 PM
Great suggestions, hope it gets implemented.
And it'll be pretty good if they implement a letter system, menu of my friends have different timezones and I meet them rarely if I could send them a letter they'll read when they get on. like each letter costs 1k.
why should it cost gold? just make a simple messaging system...atleast for people in friendlist/guildlist

kona
12-31-2015, 11:08 PM
1)Highly required a sorting option for guild list.

Imagine u have 600members and u need to check members to promote as recruiter who leveled to a specific level ..so now u have to scroll for 2minutes to reach end of list to check them...
And u have to do this everyday...

Why not a drop down sorting thing like we have in jewel crafting section... Sorting order as officers/recruiters/members and show only online members(don't load whole list n keeping it light), jump to offline recruiters/members ...
It will help a lot...

2) copy pms

3) sound for special loots like locks n eggs like we hear in Mario on completing map at flag , we already have visual effects , add some audio .

Nice suggestions