PDA

View Full Version : Join button Problem

Johnaudi
06-16-2011, 01:09 AM
Hey there,here is a really annoying glitch in the game.
1.I go to towne ( Balefort Castel)
2.Then i go to my friendslist and Join my friend
3.when i press Join,they take me directly back to balefort,They did not tell me that the game is full
that may be another solution for the prob : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?28758-A-really-important-idea-must-view-please!!!

Register
06-16-2011, 09:11 AM
oh its not a bug. One reason could be its full. Another reason is that you might be trying to enter a dungeon you cant. Like say your level 35 and trying to get to sobeks blade. You might not have finished the first levels. Or you could be level 12 trying to enter bandit boys hideout...You cant so it sends yo back to the towne you were in.

Johnaudi
06-16-2011, 10:12 AM
oh its not a bug. One reason could be its full. Another reason is that you might be trying to enter a dungeon you cant. Like say your level 35 and trying to get to sobeks blade. You might not have finished the first levels. Or you could be level 12 trying to enter bandit boys hideout...You cant so it sends yo back to the towne you were in.
but sometimes i am in game... then i join they take me to balefort,Btw im lvl55 so i can enter all lvls

Darkfader
06-16-2011, 10:17 AM
It might be also occured when someone joining as fifth player at same time as you, and you get moved to town. Not sure tough, but happens for me sometimes too.