PDA

View Full Version : Warrior 2016

Khicho
12-31-2015, 08:13 PM
2016 will be the year of the tank!!!

I wanted to take minute to aclnowledge and thank STS for finally showing your warriors a little love. I personally have given a lot of not so positive feedback recently to the neglect and what felt to be alienation of the tank class but with the recent upgrades to Jugg, the new mythic set, and the new mythic maul. Sts you have finally done right by your tanks! I have always been a firm believer in feedback and it is important to acknowledge the positives as well.

So thank you STS well done!

My only real suggestion now would be please consider adding a 5th skill slot or the option of being able to toggle between 2 skill sets of 4. This would be a benefit for all 3 classes in both pvp and pve and it would make the classes very dynamic.

Thank you!

Happy New Year!

nightmaresmoke
12-31-2015, 08:21 PM
#SaveALWarriors

Ucamaeben
12-31-2015, 09:25 PM
2016 is the year of the tank. This is what we'll here, "I made a mistake of running elite without a tank."

Actually, I'm already hearing this! Tank talk at its best!

Ardbeg
12-31-2015, 09:59 PM
We're not there yet:
Balance depends on items now, not skills.
Glintstone set skill does not work as advertised yet.
Jugg is only halfway here and that's a pvp fix.
Aegis needs another inspection.
While i appreciate all steps Stg has done for tanks, the crucial thing is to make tanks either mandatory for elite runs, or adjust the skills so there's no time penalty when running with tanks.

bonjovi3223
12-31-2015, 11:59 PM
Awaiting the fix of the aegis. ..yes

Luciano Lobo
01-01-2016, 08:41 AM
The new maul is worthless, period. I prefer a buff to the aegis, it is a real update from the last year mythic sword & shields.