View Full Version : What even is 30-40 pvp anymore

Wrestlemania
01-01-2016, 07:55 AM
All left ;(

I like marshmallows too

Anyone still play bird at dis range or int bears?

Burningdex
01-01-2016, 06:41 PM
All left ;(

I like marshmallows too

hahahhah hello, long time no see, bird died, no-one good plays that (maybe rescind, idk), ever; and only bears i see are 40 plat set bears

Befs
01-01-2016, 06:45 PM
I played tons of int bear for a while, but leveled, might remake.

I also have a bird, but it can't nuke, and is basically a class where death is inevitable and it's just how long u can last...

Burningdex
01-01-2016, 07:13 PM
I played tons of int bear for a while, but leveled, might remake.

I also have a bird, but it can't nuke, and is basically a class where death is inevitable and it's just how long u can last...

lol, that was funny, do i have permission to put that in the guide somewhere....

Befs
01-01-2016, 11:37 PM
lol, that was funny, do i have permission to put that in the guide somewhere....

Most certainly, I would be honored to be mentioned in such a well made guide :P

Groaning
01-01-2016, 11:51 PM
i played l41 dex bird... it was quite bad

Rescind
01-05-2016, 11:02 AM
I hardly play anymore but I try to play other chars that don't tend to be common at 30 like bird / rhino. I get bullied alot for being a bird tho

MightyMicah
01-08-2016, 04:50 AM
All left ;(

I like marshmallows too

I still bring out my int bird every now and then. It's hard nowadays though because people don't respect each other (they haven't for good long while now.) so pulling out a unique build just gets you killed. It used to get you respect and good fights but not anymore.

Befs
01-08-2016, 07:18 AM
I still bring out my int bird every now and then. It's hard nowadays though because people don't respect each other (they haven't for good long while now.) so pulling out a unique build just gets you killed. It used to get you respect and good fights but not anymore.

True, whenever I even pull out my 32 cutter bird and kill a mage however many times, they don't acknowledge it and simply act as though it didn't happen or even try and rush me after...

Burningdex
01-08-2016, 09:22 PM
True, whenever I even pull out my 32 cutter bird and kill a mage however many times, they don't acknowledge it and simply act as though it didn't happen or even try and rush me after...

ur bird beats mages?!?!? pm me

Befs
01-08-2016, 09:41 PM
ur bird beats mages?!?!? pm me

Will do, it's a risky strategy tbh

GiveMeWings
01-11-2016, 02:39 AM
Zzz

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk