PDA

View Full Version : A few random suggestions:)

KingFu
06-16-2011, 09:41 AM
Thought I'd just put together some of my ideas:)

1) Syncing friends list

I think itd be cool to be able to sync your friends lists. You could push a sync button and it'd automatically go through your alts and find all the people you have added on em and it adds em all to the alt you pressed sync on. That way it's optional:) Don't see it being implemented, but I thought I'd suggest:)

2) Sorting cs

Being able to sort cs by str, int, or dex (been suggested,thought I'd bring it up again:p), being able to clickable check mark to only show items you can afford.

3) when adding a friend

No a big suggestion, but maybe when you push "Add friend", the button will go away. This will prevent people from spamming friend requests to the other by pushing "Add friend" 500 times. It'd limit the person to only send 1 friend request:)

4) Inviting

When you get booted from a game, if the host invites you back, you can rejoin (since I've been booted either on accident, or as a joke and they invite me back and I can't join:p), and being able to join a password protected game when being invited, either by anyone, or by the host (been suggested)

5) Preset password

When you put in a password for a game, it'd be cool to have it save that password. So when you remake you don't have to re-enter it, and it's the same password. Or maybe have a password box where you enter your password, and it saves it, and when hosting either check the mark to lock or don't check. That way it's always the same password:p

Just a few suggestion, please keep feedback constructive. Thanks!:)

JaytB
06-16-2011, 10:04 AM
I like all of the suggestions :)

And while we're at it, if they could do something to fix the jumping around of names, that'd be great too. Like a manual refresh button or so.

Arterra
06-16-2011, 10:06 AM
I like all of the suggestions :)

And while we're at it, if they could do something to fix the jumping around of names, that'd be great too. Like a manual refresh button or so.

Heck yes... i cant join people in my list half the time because they skip up or down 2 spaces...

KingFu
06-16-2011, 10:24 AM
Tons of grammatical errors since I was watching tv while typing it. Sorry ^^

Phoenixking
06-16-2011, 10:45 AM
Not a refresh button because then what if they log off you can't join then talking you can't talk it will be really confusing we need something else

JaytB
06-16-2011, 11:26 AM
Not a refresh button because then what if they log off you can't join then talking you can't talk it will be really confusing we need something elseMaybe a status indicator next to the names, or grey them out when offline or simply remove the chat and join button when they're offline. Take your pick. Anything is better than these jumping names IMO.

MayhemMonkey
06-16-2011, 12:58 PM
Friends list should stay the way it is, jumpy. If offline friends were not getting moved to the bottom of the list, it would take ages to re-join friend named "zyx". Most of us have hundreds of friends, don't we?
What I would like to see is a search box where you can enter a couple of letters of your friends name, which would show you only friends (that are online) whose names begin with those letters. Something like the phone book search on our phones.
...my 2¢