PDA

View Full Version : Fireball and weapon glitch (sorcerer class)

mishafeng
01-01-2016, 10:23 PM
As I've played, I've noticed that during the last few months a few glitches keep popping up.

1) fireball won't stun enemies at all, even when fully charged. The fireball graphics are also bugged. It shows the fireball hitting the enemy but no explosions (even when fully charged)

2) when shooting guns, the shoot effect is bugged. Instead of shooting you punch (but the bullet is still shot and does proper damage as far as I can tell)

Aprove
01-02-2016, 02:29 AM
Yes, I noticed this too.
Also the similiar thing (2) happens in warriors.
When you Skyward Smash, then you press the attack button, your toon will punch as if it was you didn't use any weapons, this happens for a short time though

bonjovi3223
01-06-2016, 04:34 AM
No. 1 - was working fine for me. I was testing some things today.

No. 2 - I agree with this. It has been happening for a while now. It appears to be an animation bug.

NAJARIN
01-06-2016, 04:44 PM
Well I have 3) when I use my life giver skill sometimes it gives me health and mana other times it won't give me any health even when it's charged

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
01-07-2016, 03:32 AM
1 - I think not all mobs can be stunned the same with not all can be freezed, well it's kinda boring really if u can just stun & freeze all of them to death mob diversity is good
2 - same with all class attacks and running animation have change or broken