PDA

View Full Version : Glitch or user error...lol

TANKKAAR
06-16-2011, 02:41 PM
This is a copy of the email I sent to STS I just figured I would post here to warn anyone else that might make my same mistake :-)

Hey Guys,
So I made a BIG mistake.... I was making a deal with one guy that consisted of 4 full lvl 55 sets so I filled my wallet to max amount of 9,999,999 and made offer to him. He said he would think about it and get back to me.... after which I opened another trade with Kryptness and sold him a enchanted robe recipe for 500k ..... unfortionatly I didn't empty enough room in my characters wallet for to 500k and when we made trade he got robe but the money just disapeared??? I realize I should've been smarter and had less money on me but I would've assumed that it would treat it similiar to having full inventory slots and rejected the trade all together??? What should I do? Can you please help me??
Thanks
Tankkaar

Register
06-16-2011, 02:45 PM
thats probably user error MIXED with an odd game thing. And i think devs said that any contact stuff with them should not be shared on the forums.

TANKKAAR
06-16-2011, 02:59 PM
thats probably user error MIXED with an odd game thing. And i think devs said that any contact stuff with them should not be shared on the forums.

Oh... Really :-/ honestly I couldve rewritten it but it woulda been the same thing pretty much...I wouldnt share thier reply... I was just trying to warn people....lol

Think I should delete?

skavenger216
06-16-2011, 02:59 PM

I think that this definately needed to be shared on the forums. It's good tankaaar is sharing this info, now people are aware that this can happen. I would have been very upset to have this happen to me, 500k isn't a lot, but imagine if it had been a couple million!

Otukura
06-16-2011, 03:17 PM
No, you're fine Tank.

If this was just account related and was only asking for help in your situation, then we'd all say email support. But because you're trying to warn others, this is perfectly acceptable.

Conradin
06-16-2011, 03:48 PM
So you have maxed gold?

Otukura
06-16-2011, 03:53 PM
So you have maxed gold?

He has way more than that, right? Hunzzz says 50/70m, I forget.

TANKKAAR
06-16-2011, 03:58 PM
He has way more than that, right? Hunzzz says 50/70m, I forget.

lol... It takes multiple toons to carry it all, yes :-)

StompArtist
06-16-2011, 04:09 PM

That's what happens to large corporations. Money goes missing and no one knows where it went.

Conradin
06-16-2011, 04:12 PM
Lol wtf do you do with 50 mil?

TANKKAAR
06-16-2011, 04:12 PM
That's what happens to large corporations. Money goes missing and no one knows where it went.

I have been related to the Walmart of PL....lol

TANKKAAR
06-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Lol wtf do you do with 50 mil?

I think the more relevant question is what "cant" you do :-D

Register
06-16-2011, 04:15 PM
lol nice wad of cash!

thugimmortal
06-16-2011, 04:16 PM

I cant seem to make any gold these days :(

also its not a good idea saying how much gold you have publicly as it makes you a target for account hackers. I know its highly unlikely but you never know !

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk

Otukura
06-16-2011, 04:21 PM
I cant seem to make any gold these days :(

also its not a good idea saying how much gold you have publicly as it makes you a target for account hackers. I know its highly unlikely but you never know !

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk

Good point, I'll remove that if you want tankaar.

Although without his email, they can't really do anything.

JaytB
06-16-2011, 04:24 PM
I have been related to the Walmart of PL....lol

That was me, right buddy :)

And, sorry to hear that happened. I hope they can fix that for you, since I know how much you like your gold ;)

Thx for sharing that info btw, I actually had been wondering about that too. That's why I always split up everything. But, then again, it could've happened to anyone.

Personally, I think the devs should fix that or increase the amount of gold you can hold. I'm sure there are many more players with way more than 9.99mil.

Otukura
06-16-2011, 04:27 PM
I'm probably missing something obvious, but what's the point of max gold? Get people to buy slots?

TANKKAAR
06-16-2011, 04:32 PM
I'm probably missing something obvious, but what's the point of max gold? Get people to buy slots?

This is the 9,999,999 dollar question :-D

小孩子
06-17-2011, 12:13 AM
Personally, I think the devs should fix that or increase the amount of gold you can hold. I'm sure there are many more players with way more than 9.99mil.

I think they should make it like the cs (after 30 days gold and items get automatically sent to stash)

If you have 9.99m on you then all gold is auto transferred to stash :D.
In runescape max gold is 2.147bil (was when I quit atleast) and if you tried trading 1 gold your cash would still be the same :/

This happened to me once, I carried 9.99m (showing off) then sold fort sword and didn't get 1m, dunno why I didn't post :/ but good luck tank xD

This is why since then I always carry cash in piles of 5-7m only, enough to spend and enough "room" to receive xD

And btw otu it's 57m now =]

小孩子
06-17-2011, 03:18 AM

For showing off :P, to have a long term "goal"
The moment you get that last coin is like.... A braingasm @.@ so hawt you just wanna show everyone :) that's the use of max gold ^.^

Fatpigwarrior
06-17-2011, 03:23 AM
LOL I don't have that much gold or that much good items

Fatpigwarrior
06-17-2011, 03:24 AM
LOL I don't have that much gold or that much good items so i kinda stand there or level my twinks cant be bothered farming

JaytB
06-17-2011, 03:25 AM
For showing off :P, to have a long term "goal"The moment you get that last coin is like.... A braingasm @.@ so hawt you just wanna show everyone :) that's the use of max gold ^.^True :) I ran around with a smile on my face the whole day when I discovered there was a gold cap :D

TANKKAAR
06-17-2011, 04:04 AM
True :) I ran around with a smile on my face the whole day when I discovered there was a gold cap :D

I remember when you told me :-) I said "welcome to the elite" or something of that nature....lol

JaytB
06-17-2011, 04:07 AM
I remember when you told me :-) I said "welcome to the elite" or something of that nature....lol

Yeah, I remember that :) You were one of the very few I told it to, since I knew you were one of the few who wouldn't start begging for my gold when I did ;)