PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmmm

Arcane CUBOX
01-02-2016, 03:41 AM
Finally there's a MOBA game from Spacetime! :)

I suggested a MOBA game about year ago here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?179882-Arcane-Legends-MOBA

Sorry guys, but this game probably isn't what players wanted. :(
I do not enjoy playing it.

It needs more maps, modes, better world orientation... to be that what we want to play.

I would like to see this game remade or to see another MOBA from you, because this isn't a normal MOBA system. I don't say it's bad, but I do not enjoy playing it as I said before. Bring more maps, modes, better game design... REMAKE it! And it would be great!

Booch138
01-03-2016, 04:31 PM
I respectfully disagree; it's exactly what I want particularly in a mobile MOBA. They probably could have made more of a VainGlory style of MOBA, more true to HotS/LoL, but I play Heroes for that on my PC. I realize not everyone has that ability, but the fact of the matter is the 5 minute bursts of playtime with a different take on arena battle is very intuitive, seamless, polished and all around fun. The games take next to nothing to get into in terms of wait time, you still need to know your roles and matchups, it still works best if you work together. Frankly this game has eaten up a lot of my time. Keep in mind it was just released. I'm positive (or hope, rather, I've never played any other space time studio games to know how frequent they update their games) they will add new maps, characters and skins down the road as it comes into its own. There's already a decently substantial amount of player based that's for sure. It may not be the MOBA everyone wanted or whatever, but it's perfect for mobile lite game engagements on the go.

Schnitzel
01-03-2016, 07:20 PM
Well, being an alpha tester, I'd say that while it is not as much as most MOBAs out there today, it has potential to add more content later.

Currently, its relatively a new MOBA on the mobile platforms
give it a bit of time to add content a bit at a time.