PDA

View Full Version : level 10-20 Item Packs

fallencry
06-16-2011, 04:38 PM
So i was doing some research on these item packs(3+4 item sets) for my warrior and decided to look on the thread, well I realize that back in the day they sucked but i was wondering now do they still have 3-4 sets and do you obtain any purples or pinks when buying them or should i just buy the 5 plat weps and go on my merry way and save my plat. I guess my questions are, are the packs worth getting? if so which set 3 or 4. Am i going to obtain atleast 1 pink? and i guess any other advice about buying these packs would be greatful. thank you.

Lowlyspy
06-16-2011, 04:42 PM
From what ive experienced, the item packs are random just like drops, u dont know what ur gonna get until you get it.

fallencry
06-16-2011, 04:50 PM
So really my best bet is to just get items I can see and know what im going to get.

Conradin
06-16-2011, 04:54 PM
Dont buy item pavks unless you are int or dex. Dont buy plat items either. Usedrops from in-game. What lvl are you? I can help you out wth str equips.

Otukura
06-16-2011, 05:01 PM
For level 10 dex bear twinking, the 4 pack sex set is pretty good.

You'll either get jewel theif's or sniper's, the difference is only one extra hit % for each piece, on the snipers.

drewcapu
06-16-2011, 05:18 PM
See
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?17736-
for what you can get in the L10 4-Item Packs

fallencry
06-16-2011, 05:21 PM
im only level 12 pure str and I dont really know how much i enjoy being a warrior in this game, yea the tanking is fun but my lack of dps sucks and i get bored with it very fast cause i burn through pots like crazy due to a lack of semi smart healers so i was thinking of trying a mage out for the solo fact and that I can heal myself and I was hoping with decent plat gear i could level a lot faster then having to wait and find a decent group like i am with my bear.

Register
06-16-2011, 05:28 PM
ummm otukra.....
i believe its a sIx set!!!!

Otukura
06-16-2011, 05:32 PM
ummm otukra.....
i believe its a sIx set!!!!

Right.... meant dex, not <thelettertotheleftofd>ex.

At least it's not in game/the other time I made that mistake.

fallencry
06-16-2011, 06:12 PM
So after reading these postings I have decided to do one of two things, make a new enchan and get the item pack for int I suppose or make my war a dex war any thoughts? This is what i really want, I want a high damage good surviv char that can take damage and deal damage fast, I enjoy melee chars so I just want to know if I go dex war will I still be able to tank a bit of damage and kill faster or will the switch kill my hp/tank ablitiy for more damage?

Register
06-16-2011, 06:50 PM
you should edit that....otukra?......EDIT IT LOL