View Full Version : Crafting slain kings weapons

dopemonkey
01-02-2016, 10:26 AM
Hello, hope someone can help me with this I've tried looking through the search option but couldn't find any help there.
The problem is I have the recipe for the slain king axe weapon but nothing is showing up in my crafting section.
Do I need to talk to a npc or do something first before I can even see how to craft it. I have tried everything I can think of and am all out of ideas. Thanks.

Lim Weibin
01-02-2016, 10:39 AM
The recipe for the legendary slain king weapon? For me i could see in my crafting section tho.. Yours bugged?..or just reload the game itself.

Lim Weibin
01-02-2016, 10:43 AM
Hello, hope someone can help me with this I've tried looking through the search option but couldn't find any help there.
The problem is I have the recipe for the slain king axe weapon but nothing is showing up in my crafting section.
Do I need to talk to a npc or do something first before I can even see how to craft it. I have tried everything I can think of and am all out of ideas. Thanks.
Might possibly be a bug.

dopemonkey
01-02-2016, 11:14 AM
Yeah maybe. I have seen a few posts with the same problem but no answers or anything of any real help. Just a bit annoying really. Thsnks though.

Edward Coug
01-02-2016, 11:53 AM

You have to have at least one of the ingredients for it to show up I think. Are you trying to craft the final axe without the legendary slain weapons, which are the ingredients?

dopemonkey
01-02-2016, 12:13 PM
To be honest I don't really know, I just got the recipe for 50 orc tags now have no idea about ingredients or anything as there is no help in the game or any instructions as to crafting it.
So I need the legendary slain king axe to craft a slain king axe? Any idea about the other ingredients needed?

Edward Coug
01-02-2016, 01:38 PM
To be honest I don't really know, I just got the recipe for 50 orc tags now have no idea about ingredients or anything as there is no help in the game or any instructions as to crafting it.
So I need the legendary slain king axe to craft a slain king axe? Any idea about the other ingredients needed?

There is a recipe for each level. You need at least one slain king's bloodthirsty axe for the slain king's soul etched axe to show up. I think the recipe requires three bloodthirsty axes and a certain number of Orc spirits.

dopemonkey
01-02-2016, 02:23 PM
There is a recipe for each level. You need at least one slain king's bloodthirsty axe for the slain king's soul etched axe to show up. I think the recipe requires three bloodthirsty axes and a certain number of Orc spirits.
Ok that sounds good, I'm expecting it to be more bother than its worth to craft it but I'm a sucker like that. Cheers