PDA

View Full Version : to all you twink collectors

Burningdex
01-02-2016, 10:47 PM
Kixxlr mentioned it in his since deleted guide; was just wondering if the items im searching for are DC'd, and where to farm them.

pick axe of legend - L25 (from memory its 25, not very sure)

pink bone armor L25 (i honestly cant remember if this is a thing, saw a purp in cs, sure there's a pink)

stell block shield of legend - L25 (i think this is still around, i have 'of greatness' atm)

if someone could point me in thenright direction that'd be great, cheers.

PS- dont answer if you arent sure, i dont want to run dungeons to end up having it not found there.

Befs
01-03-2016, 10:19 AM
Kixxlr mentioned it in his since deleted guide; was just wondering if the items im searching for are DC'd, and where to farm them.

pink bone armor L25 (i honestly cant remember if this is a thing, saw a purp in cs, sure there's a pink)

stell block shield of legend - L25 (i think this is still around, i have 'of greatness' atm)

if someone could point me in thenright direction that'd be great, cheers.

PS- dont answer if you arent sure, i dont want to run dungeons to end up having it not found there.

Dropped bone armors in MM mash up from Sparky I believe. But to be sure I would run the regular xp route + last boss room.

tHelonestud
01-03-2016, 11:25 AM

There is a L25 variant of this and fairly certain it drops in Fathom Crypt's Sarcophagus.
There is also a conqueror's pick-axe which definitely is from Sarcophagus, which I think is better than the "of legend" stats.

The pink is L29 and can be farmed in mega maze in Fathom Crypt.

The "of greatness" version was added with the update adding Rhinos and Foxes. It drop in the Sarcophagus in Fathom Crypt which is where the "of legend" used to drop as well. I'm not sure if the greatness replaced the legend in drop charts or if there is a chance for both now.

Edit: Here's stats on the legend version of shield.

Burningdex
01-03-2016, 05:49 PM
thanks stud^ so i take it there is no L25 pink bone armor.. thats annoying; and the best pickaxe i need to farm w/ a scaled 25.. cheers :-)

thx befs :)

tHelonestud
01-03-2016, 06:52 PM
thanks stud^ so i take it there is no L25 pink bone armor.. thats annoying; and the best pickaxe i need to farm w/ a scaled 25.. cheers :-)

thx befs :)

The farmable bone armor is L29 for pink and L27 I think for the purple. You can buy Halloween bone armor L25 though.

Burningdex
01-03-2016, 07:33 PM
The farmable bone armor is L29 for pink and L27 I think for the purple. You can buy Halloween bone armor L25 though.

dont think it gives as much armor, ill do 27 and attempt to farm it, ty again

Befs
01-03-2016, 09:36 PM
dont think it gives as much armor, ill do 27 and attempt to farm it, ty again

I was running earlier for ya (also leveling fox) and I only dropped 29, even though I was under 25.

Burningdex
01-03-2016, 11:49 PM
I was running earlier for ya (also leveling fox) and I only dropped 29, even though I was under 25.

goes off party, if one is above 24 or 25, whole party gets 29s

Befs
01-04-2016, 12:34 AM
goes off party, if one is above 24 or 25, whole party gets 29s

Did not know that :O and here's a quick stat comparison with 25 int hallow

Burningdex
01-04-2016, 07:02 AM
thats the kind of thing im looking for: ^

stud, if u see this:

pick axe beats reaper in every stat except dodge (lol)

i found this in cs:

because this is the int variant, im assuming there is a str variant, do you know if that's correct? If so, do you know who owns one, or where its farmable (hope not just sarcoph.. worst map in the game)

also, is the name of the pick axe

comquerors pick axe of legend? or just conquerors pick axe??

edit: 1999 posts, and ill buy that shield off u if u add alt in pic^

ty again

Befs
01-04-2016, 11:07 AM
thats the kind of thing im looking for: ^

stud, if u see this:

pick axe beats reaper in every stat except dodge (lol)

i found this in cs:

because this is the int variant, im assuming there is a str variant, do you know if that's correct? If so, do you know who owns one, or where its farmable (hope not just sarcoph.. worst map in the game)

also, is the name of the pick axe

comquerors pick axe of legend? or just conquerors pick axe??

edit: 1999 posts, and ill buy that shield off u if u add alt in pic^

ty again

Well I'll gladly farm these things with u :P

Burningdex
01-04-2016, 05:37 PM

in due time, when i get a 25... u will need a 25 to farm the axe as well.. otherwise we will get the 27+ variant (ehh, im going 27 due to purple bone, so idk it might be better)

Burningdex
01-04-2016, 05:40 PM

in due time, when i get a 25... u will need a 25 to farm the axe as well.. otherwise we will get the 27+ variant (ehh, im going 27 due to purple bone, so idk it might be better)

by a bit of luck, i found the name of the armor.. so thats good

so my setup for 27 pvp is gonna be
int hallo helm (beats vyx except for crit)
comquerors pick axe (is that even the name?(beats reaper in every stat except dmg, but has more dps))
bone plate of the bear
steel block shield

gets 58 armor w/ ring, loses to plat set by 4, but i get better other stats....

Befs
01-04-2016, 06:19 PM

I've got 25s and 27s ;)

Burningdex
01-04-2016, 10:12 PM
I've got 25s and 27s ;)

hmmm, k ill lvl soon, add sturdiness

tHelonestud
01-04-2016, 10:22 PM

by a bit of luck, i found the name of the armor.. so thats good

so my setup for 27 pvp is gonna be
int hallo helm (beats vyx except for crit)
comquerors pick axe (is that even the name?(beats reaper in every stat except dmg, but has more dps))
bone plate of the bear
steel block shield

gets 58 armor w/ ring, loses to plat set by 4, but i get better other stats....
Here's stats on the Conqueror's Pick-Axe
There is a 27 purple bone armor also a 27 purple axe you might want to check out. I'm not sure how the stats compare.

Burningdex
01-05-2016, 02:04 AM
Here's stats on the Conqueror's Pick-Axe
There is a 27 purple bone armor also a 27 purple axe you might want to check out. I'm not sure how the stats compare.

cheers, they both drop in maze?

Burningdex
01-06-2016, 06:52 PM
welp, got armor for 4.5k..mgot the 27pick axe for 7... has freeze proc, but stats are horrendous, looks like im sticking w/'conq pick

Promagin
01-12-2016, 01:15 AM
Ahh.. I am a devout twinkie collector.