PDA

View Full Version : Building a Bear, what i have and my plans.

Colin Healey
06-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Good Evening Bears.

I am Mrknify, and would like to tell you about my build.

first the stats,

Level 21 (don't scoff just read)
STR 88
DEX 36
INT 2 (yes this will be fixed as when i started i saw a bump on an attribute from adding 1 int at the time)
hit% 73
Crit 9
Dodge 5
Health 654
Regen 7
Mana 401
regen 3 (with my current skills i never need a potion)
damage 71-87
DPS 79
Armor 35

Gear:
Crusaders Merc Helm
Redfangs Platinum Axe
Black Chain of Ahnold (had the red one found 2 blacks so far like the look of black, also had green blue.)
Crusaders Spiked Wooden Buckler
Iron Band of Life

now i've been looking at the builds and i like the BBB build (all dex) but i am not sure if I am willing to go that way at this time.

Skills;
STOMP 4 - 6 mana, 5 sec cooldown, 8m area, 82-93 damage + knock-back + stun
Taunt 5 - 0 mana, 6 sec cooldown, 12m area, taunt + 12 sec. buff (+6 dodge)
Super Mega Slash 6 - 8 mana, 4 sec cooldown, 4m range, 90-139 damage + 20-90% stun
Crushing Blow 5 - 4 mana, 4 sec. cooldown, 3m range, reduce damage -50%, dodge -25%

ordered on screen from top
taunt
Crushing blow
SMS
Stomp.

use in order from top. pulls them in, weakens stab and scatter. i try to target the range attackers first as they die in one round, by the second round taunt has just cleared the global timer and is good for a double up. if I have a healer, in any dungeon my level I am unstopable. i've run straight to bosses and cleared them (using heeal pots)

currently i am dumping all levels into str. as this allows for better gear. have a hard time finding groups that allow me to get aggro from mobs, alot just like to try to dps and i watch them run around alot. other bears get in my way, especially when i am trying to post to a corner for max aoe on groups.

ok enough that is a bit of a whiners excuse.

good bear tanking tips, get aggrom early and often. pull around corners were another bear is waiting, that bear stomps, you back out of corner, stomp, then both bears can work in tandem alternating who holds corner and who stomps, with a good healer, any boss room can be controlled this way with no deaths.

i will agree on the dex bear especially for stomp, as if your hit is maxed your not going to miss very easily and that keeps them in the corner.

sms then stomp combo awesom for sending the dead flying away.

more to follow.

Colin Healey
06-16-2011, 11:33 PM
made it to level 22, had 2 platinum, respeced for 54 str 60 dex. oops all my gear is str 60... played to get some gear to boost str up, now gear is back on :P keeping up with the str on levels, at the moment i am going to continue to use str gear, yes i'd love that axe of legend, as i've seen axes are the best for tank bears, with a shield, too bad duel weild couldn't keep up with 2x handed weapons. there are great possibilitys for a dex duel weapon bear, but the game mechanics do not allow for it..... just be able to use one handed weapons in sheild slot would be cool.....

gear upgrades at this point.
Head- Redbone Helm of Blood I lose some crit and regen of health and mana, but dps and armour increase with hit % and str. its a fairly even trade off (even though the health regen is a must at this point) i just think its a awesome helm. i have the Redbone Plate of power, but its an all out loss compared to the black chain tunic of ahnold (replaced my red one with a 500 gold one found in auction) so they are fairly easy to get.
make sure you have your 60 str at level 19 for it, as its easy to get and some of the best armour no matter your build (str build)

Now i have updated my bear, level 23
with kit, str 71, dex 66 int 1
hit 80%
crit 8
dodge 5
health 646
regen 6
mana 400
regen 2
damage 77-93
dps 85
armour 40.

dex definatly is a good thing for a bear, i will continue to experiment with the build, but i am seeing a direction it is taking i just picked up the Jewel thief's avian helmet i'll lose on 2 pts of damage but gain dex hit crit h/s and m/s. one of my goals is to get a h/s of at least 15 by level 30. put 1 point into hellscream... a little disapointing at the moment will see how it goes after i swap out crushing blow for it.

Colin Healey
06-16-2011, 11:34 PM
these are my charts, for level 25 stat comparison, without gear.

str 22 7 12 127 117 97
dex 107 122 117 2 12 32
int 1 -------------------------------------------------------
hit 82 85 84 65 67 70
crit 5 ---------------------------------------------------
dodge 3 3 3 4 4 4
health 611 604 606 664 658 648
regen 2 2 2 3 3 3
mana 400 --------------------------------------------------
regen 0 ---------------------------------------------------
damage 23-28 25-30 24-29 9-14 10-15 13-18
dps 37 40 39 17 19 23
armour 5 4 5 7 7 7

as you can see there is a little difference between the stats. once you add equipment it makes a difference.... there is a guide that lists the point per attribute, i found yesterday i'll have to add a link later to it, but it summed it up str is 0.4 dex 0.8 and int 0.6 point per. unfortunatly i dont remember the details at this time very busy, but its in the guide section.

now i have progressed to level 27
skills up are rage, beckon, hellscream, stomp, all at 6 and now iron blood at 2 it fills a bit of the gap and makes your survivability increase, but if you try for more then 10 mobs you will be mashing the heal pot's. at this time my stats are;
str 12
dex 155
int 1

this is with gear without gear dex is 127
notable stats are hit 107% crit 14 h's 7 m/s 5 damage 60-65 dps 92 armour 39
now i have some gear, that gives me a +0 to armour and it goes to 40, and some gear that gives a -0 to armour and it stays at 39, this is due to the modified stat being applied to your armour.

keep in mind that all your attributes work together to change your stats.

I hope this helps.

also current gear i have is;
sniper penguin snowcap
jewel thiefs avian talon
jewel thiefs leather armour
jewel thiefs avian wing
fine platinum band of life.

currently working on the 2nd level, sandstorm in hopes of getting the onyx dex set.
just cause the hat looks awesome. if i cant get it by 30, i'll figure somthing out.

ttfn.

Conradin
06-16-2011, 11:38 PM
Right on man! Doing great. I presume u have rage maxed or 5? Also hell scream is deathly important. Great job man, you put in lots of effort! I like all the detail and tips.

On a side note, want a platnium axe of legend? Ive got an extra, and you can have for free. Plus its better than yours.

Otukura
06-16-2011, 11:41 PM
If you dump half(dual spec) or 2/5ths into dex, your hit percent and damage will go up, allowing you to gain more aggro.

Things I'd say: 5 taunt isn't really that useful at your level, it would be more productive to put those into beckon(unlocked at level 22), stomp, rage, and hell scream.

Rage has a hidden +60 damage buff at level 6, which is amazing at lower levels.

Picture courtesy of Rangepwnsmeel:
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z355/rangepwnsmeel/12f933bf.jpg
Just a little picture of beckon at level 6, it'll pull everything towards you, and then once you stomp into the wall/ use HS to keep them stunned, your team will have a much easier time with their AOE spells.

Sky../
06-17-2011, 02:15 AM
If i had to choose between hellscream and crushing blow, i'd choose hellscream just because it's aoe and crushing blow is not.

Edit: just realized you don't have rage either. That's another must max skill. I'd drop supermega slash down to 1 for rage.

Nightarcher
06-17-2011, 02:31 AM
A bear becomes a freakin' killing machine once you max lv6 Beckon, Stomp, and Rage. And of course everything else makes you beastly too. ;)

Vivi
06-17-2011, 01:24 PM
I always recommend lvling aoe skills first. Rage>stomp>beckon>hellscream are must have max asap. Then add points in ur slashes, crushing, taunt. Crushing, SMS are worth maxing but later on when u actually have some decent bosses to kill and u want more damage, more stun/knockback. Taunt is pretty amazing as it gives tons of dodge basically perma if u spam it (2x +8 dodge on lvl6). The combo of 2x taunt buff, evade and hellscream makes the massive mobs of monsters miss ur all the time. Iron blood isnt really helpful against mobs if they hit u for their "minimum damage" (u can check that by looking at the damage they deal on u with and without iron blood, if u're hardcore u can estimate the minimum armor required to get mobs hit u for their minimum damage to maximize ur offensive capabilities etc etc). There's a lot to it. That's one of the reasons I consider fortified sword and shield set (massive armor, low hit, crit, dodge) a failure even bigger than fury fighter sword and shield set (good armor, dodge; low hit, crit) but that's lvl 55 stuff.

Ok rant mode off.

csb
06-17-2011, 02:11 PM
I like "Fine Steel Ring of Life" for level 20s. It has 3H/s, 1M/s, 4 Armor.

Also, I use the board and nail club for all characters (bird/mage/bear) up to level 30 because it does so much damage. Doesn't looks cool, but has great damage.

Everyone will probably advise against this but, at low levels I put 6 in healing. It's actually useful at that level, since often low level mages seem to not even know they have a healing spell. (and, i never buy potions... wasting gold) I respec at around 40 and remove the healing points. I agree that most of the focus is on area spells at low levels. Then, after 40 the boss killing single target spells are useful.

I only have one point in super mega slash, just to get the stun part of the skill. It's nice to combine sms/beckon/stomp and keep a boss stunned. My 52 bear can actually solo a sewer mini boss and keep it stunned so much of the time that the H/s regen is all I need for healing (no healing pots, no heal skill).

Register
06-17-2011, 03:35 PM
very good!
Only thing i wouldnt put points into the heal skill. If yo spend a week farming potions, you should have a great deal to go about and take as much damage as you want.

csb
06-17-2011, 04:47 PM
...beckon at level 6, it'll pull everything towards you, and then once you stomp into the wall/ use HS to keep them stunned, your team will have a much easier time with their AOE spells.

Isn't HS (Hell Scream) a debuff? It makes the mobs weak so they don't hurt you so much, but I don't think it has a stun.

Otukura
06-17-2011, 04:53 PM
Isn't HS (Hell Scream) a debuff? It makes the mobs weak so they don't hurt you so much, but I don't think it has a stun.

It does, a mini stun. Doesn't let them move, but they can still attack when you're in range.

Oh, and just saw that it gives a slight armor break.

csb
06-17-2011, 04:59 PM
if u're hardcore u can estimate the minimum armor required to get mobs hit u for their minimum damage to maximize ur offensive capabilities etc etc

Wow. Thanks. I never thought of that. This is a top 10 tip.

Colin Healey
06-17-2011, 06:38 PM
ok i've read through... i am going to swap out crushing blow for hellscream and see how that goes. as is the build is solid as long as you have heal pots, or a healer. the moment you put a healer in the mix, the lightning aoe / debuff, everything dies so much faster. at this time halfway to 23, and rockin the fathom crypts solo. will add on after the skill swap. (yes i am a big believer in maxing out asap, no 1 point skills unless its building after primarys are maxed.

Colin Healey
06-17-2011, 09:49 PM
Right on man! Doing great. I presume u have rage maxed or 5? Also hell scream is deathly important. Great job man, you put in lots of effort! I like all the detail and tips.

On a side note, want a platnium axe of legend? Ive got an extra, and you can have for free. Plus its better than yours.
Thank you very munch. i would love the axe :P also, no just the 4 skills, i just put 1 point into hellscream, going to swap out crushing blow to max it and see how that rolls.

Mrknify.

swaped out crush blow for hellscream AWESOME works great as an aoe makes cruching blow redundant. also grabbed the 20 steel ring of life, very nice.

Ellyidol
06-17-2011, 10:31 PM
It does, a mini stun. Doesn't let them move, but they can still attack when you're in range.

Oh, and just saw that it gives a slight armor break.

Yup, HS and SMS give an armour reduction of -10 each.

Otukura
06-17-2011, 10:33 PM
Yup, HS and SMS give an armour reduction of -10 each.

Wow, minus 20 armor is quite a bit, actually.

Ellyidol
06-17-2011, 10:36 PM
Wow, minus 20 armor is quite a bit, actually.

Yeah, not bad actually :)

As for the duration, not sure. I don't think its long enough to stack.

Otukura
06-17-2011, 10:38 PM
Yeah, not bad actually :)

As for the duration, not sure. I don't think its long enough to stack.

HS was 5 seconds when I was testing it with noobmigo today.

Ellyidol
06-17-2011, 10:40 PM
HS was 5 seconds when I was testing it with noobmigo today.

Ah, CD is 8 is it? Not sure, so doesn't sound stackable. Darn!

They should make CB -10 armour debuff too ;)

Colin Healey
06-17-2011, 10:54 PM
at lvl 23 with just 4 skills that combo is a must, also keep your double buff for taunt up and it almost makes a healer moot... lols...

Otukura
06-17-2011, 10:55 PM
at lvl 23 with just 4 skills that combo is a must, also keep your double buff for taunt up and it almost makes a healer moot... lols...

Is rage one of your four skills? I'd say it would at least triple your damage.

Colin Healey
06-17-2011, 11:44 PM
Is rage one of your four skills? I'd say it would at least triple your damage.
no. as it says in the first post, skills at that time are taunt, SMS, stomp, crushing blow.

at this time i have removed the crushing blow to replace with hellscream. i've looked into using becken instead of taunt, and i do not see a need for that switch at this level. taunt fufills the aoe pull, and hellscream replaces a single target with an aoe target, allowing all incoming mobs to be debuffed and weakened.

with a high enough h/s damage recieved will become moot. combined with the trick of setting your armour with the mob/level damages, and you are more then a tank.

Ellyidol
06-18-2011, 07:00 AM
no. as it says in the first post, skills at that time are taunt, SMS, stomp, crushing blow.

at this time i have removed the crushing blow to replace with hellscream. i've looked into using becken instead of taunt, and i do not see a need for that switch at this level. taunt fufills the aoe pull, and hellscream replaces a single target with an aoe target, allowing all incoming mobs to be debuffed and weakened.

with a high enough h/s damage recieved will become moot. combined with the trick of setting your armour with the mob/level damages, and you are more then a tank.

At that level, I wouldn't worry too much on HS/Taunting the mobs, a 6 Rage/6 Stomp/6 Beckon should pretty much wipe them out until, maybe, AO1.

The debuffs only start getting important starting from LE, IMO. Before that, I'd just try to kill them as fast as possible.

Colin Healey
06-18-2011, 11:58 AM
At that level, I wouldn't worry too much on HS/Taunting the mobs, a 6 Rage/6 Stomp/6 Beckon should pretty much wipe them out until, maybe, AO1..

I'ven used beckon a bit, and i dont think its worth swapping out from taunt, for my 4 skill block i have. i've gone into dungeons with alot of well equiped bears who have great dps, and i'm using a dex talon, and i still out kill them even though a thrown weapon makes sms mostly useless (timing is everthing) now try to solo the goblin king atlevel 23. good luck.

csb
06-18-2011, 01:35 PM
Start saving up for iceberg plate, shield, and hatchet. Those are my favorite items in the game.

Sky../
06-18-2011, 03:33 PM
I can't believe you don't have rage.

Otukura
06-18-2011, 03:46 PM
If you havent tried beckonbat level 6, you don't really know it. Level 1 is useless, but level six will pull all enemies right to you instantly, with an extra bonus of a mini stun, followed by hell scream for another mini, then stomp to keep them pinned in one spot. Taunting at your level won't help if you cant continue doing damage. the aggro will be lost immediately.

Colin Healey
06-18-2011, 04:26 PM
If you havent tried beckonbat level 6, you don't really know it. Level 1 is useless, but level six will pull all enemies right to you instantly, with an extra bonus of a mini stun, followed by hell scream for another mini, then stomp to keep them pinned in one spot. Taunting at your level won't help if you cant continue doing damage. the aggro will be lost immediately.

Beckon at level six, this morning, yes its awesome, total control of mobs, but lose the dodge bonus.... its a toss up, only if you are in a group..... thats the toss up, i found solo i could control the mobs how i wanted, had a few issues when another bear came in and stomped them i think he ran taunt... so i lost a bit of control but spam it again and its back.

for you levels 20-30 ish, take beckon level 6 don't build it up once its available swap out taunt for it straight across, it is great for this build skill set.

soon i will be running an experiment with points per str/dex as a leveling comparason. ie, if i use x dex i get x stat boosts.

until next time

Sky../
06-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Are you aware that there is a combo (extra damage) for beckon + stomp?

Colin Healey
06-18-2011, 07:26 PM
Are you aware that there is a combo (extra damage) for beckon + stomp?

yes i am, are you aware that beckon may bring the mobs to you but it does not give you a nice dodge buff.

Sky../
06-18-2011, 07:58 PM
yes i am, are you aware that beckon may bring the mobs to you but it does not give you a nice dodge buff.

Yes

Are you aware rage gives 30 crit and 60 damage?

Ellyidol
06-18-2011, 10:11 PM
Not to sound rude or anything, and I'm sure you have perfectly valid reasons why you prefer Taunt over Beckon, but that's the first time I've heard of that.

IMO, Taunting at that low level wouldn't help as much as beckon, especially if you compound it with a 6 Rage/6 Stomp.

Taunt dodge is definitely useful, better than the Evade buff, but it's only maximise in PvP, IMO.

In PvE, like you said, you have your max armour to work on.

Colin Healey
06-18-2011, 10:12 PM
Yes

Are you aware rage gives 30 crit and 60 damage?

yes i am. what skill would you suggest i remove to bring in rage?

in fact, lets recap, stomp, beckon, SMS, Hellscream.
so we take out SMS for RAGE?

i think that may just work, especially since i'm geared with dex items, and a talon.

Sky../
06-18-2011, 11:07 PM
I would sugest leaving sms at 1, take one out of stomp or beckon or hs; or keep rage at 5.

Damage difference between lvl1 and lvl6 sms should be around 50 damage. Rage 5 provides that 50 damage back, plus 30 crit and all attacks are affected.

Otukura
06-18-2011, 11:08 PM
I would sugest leaving sms at 1, take one out of stomp or beckon or hs; or keep rage at 5.

Damage difference between lvl1 and lvl6 sms should be around 50 damage. Rage 5 provides that 50 damage back, plus 30 crit and all attacks are affected.

That, even at level 55 my slashes aren't even near max for the most part.

Colin Healey
06-18-2011, 11:41 PM

so at this time the plan is dump sms pull out RAGE, and see how that pans out.

just for everyone to understand, my idea for the build is 4 skills for level 25 before branching out. at this time i have only stomp at 5 the rest are at 6. main weapon is a talon. (kept my str gear) but all gear is dex gear, current stats are

lvl 24
str 54
dex 98
int 1
hit 97%
crit 14
dodge 4
health 637
regen 7
mana 400
regen 5
damage 44-49
dps 69
armour 38

gear
jewel thiefs archery cap, on level 25 will swap out for jewel thiefs avian helmet for +1 armour.
jewel thiefs avian talon
jewel thiefs leather armour
jewel thiefs avian wing

using the iron ring of life as my fine steel ring of life is str based and without str gear cannot use.

skills stomp 5, sms 6, Hell scream 6, beckon 6, on the process of swithcing SMS with RAGE 6

will post the outcome. until then ttfn,

Sky../
06-18-2011, 11:54 PM
No leave one for sms.

csb
06-19-2011, 05:06 AM
imho, dex bear is not interesting until about level 45. From 15 to 30, str bear with board and nail club rocks. And from 30 to 44, I like iceberg armor with frosty hatchet. No dex weapons will out damage these. The only reason birds can do more damage is because of skills. The bear weapons are better than bird weapons, unless you want to run in a circle and kite. But, both board-n-nail and frosty hatchet will kill faster than any bow until level 40s.

At about 31 you can dual spec your bear to do either bow or iceberg. After dying often with the bow, it's nice to put on the iceberg and get some payback.

Colin Healey
06-19-2011, 08:19 AM
imho, dex bear is not interesting until about level 45. From 15 to 30, str bear with board and nail club rocks. And from 30 to 44, I like iceberg armor with frosty hatchet. No dex weapons will out damage these. The only reason birds can do more damage is because of skills. The bear weapons are better than bird weapons, unless you want to run in a circle and kite. But, both board-n-nail and frosty hatchet will kill faster than any bow until level 40s.

At about 31 you can dual spec your bear to do either bow or iceberg. After dying often with the bow, it's nice to put on the iceberg and get some payback.

ok heres the shisaz...
lvl 25
respec full dex, stats are
str 7, dex 150 int 1
hit 105% crit 14 dodge 3
health 604 regen 7
mana 400 regen 4
damage 59-64 dps 91
armour 38

skills
Hellscream, Beckon, Rage, and stomp all at 6.

now this set up does a full 20 more dps on the respec page(no gear) that is alot, what i can do is run into room, dropping rage on way in, then beckon followed by hellscream then stomp, the sequence pulls them in and weakens them then FLINGS them out. since i am equiped with a talon, i just shoot off at the survivours, i can guarentee after 2 sets all regular enimy. this is through the levels within the lost expiditionl.

PROS; mass damage aoe and enimy control.

cons; cool down 8 seconds of nothing; but hellscream and healing.

Previously set up with str gear, killing was a bit slower but i had a higher survivability rate, with no cool down.

if you are geared with a nice fast range weapon that will maximize your potential damage, I am using the gear in the previous post of mine, all pink dex gear.

remember this is all a 4 skill level 25 build (maxed skill levels for 4 here) with this build you go out with a healer this is a must. otherwise if you go for the big mobs like me 12-15 you tend to die if you don't spam the heal pot button. but the moment your beckon/stom is open they all scatter/ stun, throw in rage first (8 seconds is a long time) and 90%+ are dead. shoot/ throw a couple bolts/arrows/daggers at the survivours due to speed of weapon and rage up you WILL cut them down fast, this is where dps comes in over pure damage, to get in as many hits with a fast as possible weapon.

yes i am going to do the same test as a pure str bear with min dex, and i will test with a duel dex/str bear with a mix of items to get a good compare.

until then Mrknify.

Colin Healey
06-19-2011, 09:36 AM
this is a test of the picture signature system. and it did not work...... :P

ok its fixed

Colin Healey
06-19-2011, 11:13 AM
request.

ok this request is mostly a complete rewrite the original is still on the bottom.

I am building a stat chart based on no equipment from from the change attribute menu, to save me some platinum.

what i have come up with is a difference in attribute point distribution, once i am finished compiling this list it will make designing ANY BUILD a much easier task, as I have noticed that a full dex build would benefit from just having a minimum of 12 str. and the difference in base damage before weapons from dex to str builds is 23 points difference. these charts will be placed in the previous spaces at the top of this thread.

as i have geared my bear out for dex i am looking for some items, they are virtually the same, just cosmetically different.

earthshaker wing, onyx helm, earthshaker chest, the look of these items is awesome.

Colin Healey
06-22-2011, 12:03 AM
Ok here goes the jar. no more pickles.

level 28 woot.
not gonna give stats this time its all going to dex. with 12 in str, simple for this dps build
talon, wing. etc...

skills.
rage 6
stomp 6
beckon 6
hellscream 6
iron blood 3.

ok its a bit of a splatter, i get alot of people who love to fight with me but i have few who come in after a coupleminutes of my game leave. I make things a bit chaotic. (lovin it)

now run into a mob, pop rage, then beckon, hellscream then stomp, mobs scatter well they are flung some very far. try to stick close to where they start from as the fling can make them reset and heal.

stratigy broken into groupings.

weak mobs, beckon, rage then stomp, the global timers allow for a total of 3 hits on rage this way. gotta do it fast though watch the global timer, then its cooldowns hit. make sure you hit attack to clear up mobs on their way out with the talon that pretty much allways crits, and you have to re-attack as when you kinn it will not "auto" tareget for you. somtimes it picks a full health mob. anycase, by the time they are not stunned repeat beckon, stomp, hellscream, and not killed will be debufffed when they come back attack, and pop iron blood for stragglers (not usually neccissary though)

strong mobs usually have a big guy with them, ie; demons yetis, large golums, as an example for those levels.
again same order works great, you may want to kite a bit but not generally neccissary(at least i'm consistant with spelling..) bosses, once the regular mobs are cleared kite, its not neccissary to beckon/stomp, as it does not allways work on them and you don't really want to fling them around, espicially on the case in sandstorm as you can reset them easily that way.

in the sandstorm quests i have not beat a boss solo, it is very challenging, at 28 i went to the croc's in the swamp and found those mobs VERY easy compared to sandstorm(maybe not right level name.) at this time i can make it to the onyx boss but have not been able to defeat him, my excuse 20 pots left.

if you are in a group with other bears set up the same way, then alternate who beckons to stomp. ie you beckon they stomp to force the mobs in one direction. make sure if you have a sorcerer that they lightning when the beckon goes off to maximize damage. archers can do their own thing my bird is level 7 once i get up a bit i'll figure out some stratgy for him.

now another tactic is the double whammy, hard to pull off but amazing.
bear 1 beckon, stomp.
bear 2 right as stomp starts beckon, then stomp.
if you have a bear 3, beckon, hellscream, do not stomp.
you should be able to repeat after about 3-4 seconds after the lasts bears beckon. the mobs will be stunned for the whole time or dead.

bosses,
have the bears seperated and take turns beckoning the boss so you are playing pass, 3 bears has this timing magical no matter the gear, or attribute base, just a high base damage will do. so you 2 hander bears will destroy here.

and thats all i have for now.

Colin Healey
06-28-2011, 07:34 AM
LATEST NEWS;
I AM AWESOME!!!!

ok enough fluff on with with steak.

level 34,
skills,
Stomp 6
Beckon 6
Iron Blood 6
HellScream 6
RAGE 6
SMS 3

now i've concluded that with my combo line if there are a variety of players you can get multuple MEGA combos.
still working on what it is that does it.
my skill pattern is, RAGE, Beckon, SMS, STOMP. the sms will generally kill an enimy at this point and the stomp hits for the combo from beckon. now the best part is sms will be ready before your other timers so you can spam it a bit on the enimys that make it to you, also is great for wearing you boss enimys down faster.

i've cleared the alien oasis part 1 solo, the crocs are giving me more trouble. lol.

my current gear load out is.
Jewel Thiefs Ancient Helm lvl 28 (same stats as the Onyx Helm looks just as cool)
Shivering Ice auto-crossbow, has a big baddass ice shard loaded to go.
Shivering Frozen Yeti leather, very cold,
Fine Platinum band of life.
i've picked up a Golum Worshiper Mask, its funny but the helm i got looks cooler.
and a HardLight shield, you will see me on blackstar.

Colin Healey
06-29-2011, 11:36 PM
pet peeve, i join a game, and someone else joins first thing they say is wanna buy a blah for blah. that bugs me.
if you think you have something someone in a game you join might want wait a little bit, get to know the players, then mention you have something, or just put up its stats.

if i'm in a game i dont want to buy anything. if i wanna buy something i goto the castle. if i get a drop that you want ask, i'll more then likely give it to you in the game. its a game. most of the crap i get i just sell for stock price, as it saves me 260 gold for an 11 hour fail to sell. i'm not going to pay 80k for a onyx help the one i got is lvl 28 with the same stats and looks awesome. and its black.

ok i ranted and whined. cryed and blew my nose all over the forum. lol....

my advice it does not hurt to ask. but don't jump in and act like a ware spammer.

and remember i'll beckon, you lightning, then i stomp, next bear beckons. by then they will be dead anyways...