PDA

View Full Version : Someone help! Tips for getting support!

Raiafii
01-03-2016, 01:11 AM
I've been contacting STS for literally a year now and all of my emails seem to be brushed off, and ignored. My problem is I've forgotten my email to my account and I have sufficient proof to prove it is my account (Screenshots, old character names, previous emails used, ect.) But I cant seem to get in touch with anyone. I still want to play this game, after all this time. Someone please help! [emoji21]

Does anyone have any tips or tricks to get their attention or is all lost?

Huskybird
01-03-2016, 01:14 AM
Nah we good fam

Giazagilur
01-03-2016, 01:26 AM
All.is.lost.
Ur screwed fam

Jk idk

Burningdex
01-03-2016, 05:27 AM
Put "AL issues" in the title of email

but srsly, just email them w/ all the proof u got in 1email, they r off for awhile due to the holidays (i believe?)

hope this helps and you can play again soon man :-)

Befs
01-03-2016, 10:17 AM
Put "AL issues" in the title of email

but srsly, just email them w/ all the proof u got in 1email, they r off for awhile due to the holidays (i believe?)

hope this helps and you can play again soon man :-)

I've been getting one day responses >_<

Groaning
01-03-2016, 11:51 AM
have you been spamming them with emails?

Raiafii
01-03-2016, 03:32 PM
have you been spamming them with emails?
Nope, I haven't. There is a message after sending out an email telling you not to send more than one...

Ninja c:
01-03-2016, 10:06 PM
Knowing STS...
They've probably blocked your email, try making a new one and emailing. *MOST IMPORTANT* As Burningdex mentioned, put "AL Issues" or something related as the title. As stupid as it sounds it's helped me many times before. Hope this helps!

Schnitzel
01-05-2016, 09:05 PM
Am I too late to this thread?

try opening a case at support.spacetimestudios.com

Raiafii
01-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Knowing STS...
They've probably blocked your email, try making a new one and emailing. *MOST IMPORTANT* As Burningdex mentioned, put "AL Issues" or something related as the title. As stupid as it sounds it's helped me many times before. Hope this helps!
So i should click Arcane legends for the game when filling out a support issue or include something related to AL in the title and stick to the pocket legends when it ask what game I'm trying to get support for.

Raiafii
01-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Am I too late to this thread?

try opening a case at support.spacetimestudios.com
Never too late. Ive been doing that..