PDA

View Full Version : wat items should i buy for my lvl 10 bear?

prouzi
06-17-2011, 03:08 AM
wat items should i buy for my lvl 10 bear? i dont have any platinum :/.

Any tips?:confused:

kallima
06-17-2011, 04:36 AM
First, everyone will need to know more, do u plan on leveling? Will it be for PVE or PVP? Also check out ellyidols and Mrwallaces guides on bears, that may give u a starting point and if you haven't decided on what type of build, it may just help your decision!

prouzi
06-17-2011, 06:00 AM
i wanna be a pvp bear my ign is handphone.

Riccits
06-17-2011, 07:26 AM
i wanna be a pvp bear my ign is handphone.

met u today :)

buy the plat item 4 pack. then a artisian/expert leather, may a lvl 10 snowballlouncher and as optional tinsel talon and pepperwing. but last 2 arent a must have.
most have dmg and armor rings too. so when u wanna be more competitive u will need them too.

kallima
06-17-2011, 07:40 AM
Ricci, he has no plat! :(

In that case, it will be expensive gold wise. Lvl 5 artisan/expert leather, snowball launcher (pink or purple but green will do), and I forget which cap but you should be able to see them all listed in Balefort Castle town. Talk to any of the guys standing on the chests, refine options (by name and level) and search! Oh, we are assuming you are a dex bear, because as a strength bear it will be extremely difficult to be successful at level 10 PVP. Good luck!

Riccits
06-17-2011, 07:58 AM
Ricci, he has no plat! :(

In that case, it will be expensive gold wise. Lvl 5 artisan/expert leather, snowball launcher (pink or purple but green will do), and I forget which cap but you should be able to see them all listed in Balefort Castle town. Talk to any of the guys standing on the chests, refine options (by name and level) and search! Oh, we are assuming you are a dex bear, because as a strength bear it will be extremely difficult to be successful at level 10 PVP. Good luck!

ups, didnt read so far! then go for the assassins cap lvl 10 and u have to buy the winter talon and pepperwing.
but actually the lvl 10 bears wich u will meet are very good, the have the best equip and build. so u will have to practice a lot and at beginning u will be pwnd of them....

prouzi
06-17-2011, 08:13 AM
im currently selling my merry toyman wand and peppermint shield.Past 2 days already still no luck :(

superglut2
06-17-2011, 09:00 AM
buy christmas pinks

Register
06-17-2011, 09:05 AM
Hahahhaa same thing here man! Im working on a dex bear twink level 12! i HAVE A PURPLE snowball launcher...But along the way to 12/10, before you hit 8, try doing some pvp then because it will help you get a feel because dex bears pwn all at low levels. So learn along the way so you wont have too bad of a record at start of pvp ;) See you in the arena!