PDA

View Full Version : i really need help...is thr a way to increase a weapons proc damage?like galens

anague
01-04-2016, 06:41 AM
i really need help...is thr a way to increase a weapons proc damage? like galens

Earlingstad
01-04-2016, 10:48 PM
While we are on the proc damage topic, could anybody please clarify this - does the damage from a weapon's proc depend on the stats of the player or on the level of the weapon? Does proc damage scale up evenly according to levels and by what percent each level?

mesalin
01-05-2016, 12:58 AM
While we are on the proc damage topic, could anybody please clarify this - does the damage from a weapon's proc depend on the stats of the player or on the level of the weapon? Does proc damage scale up evenly according to levels and by what percent each level?

No it don't from i noticed using my tact bow and my friend fervor bow ( both diff gems ) bombs hurt much even if i use different , strongest type of it. Proc damage you mean by bonus damage %?

Hoardseeker
01-05-2016, 09:50 AM
No it don't from i noticed using my tact bow and my friend fervor bow ( both diff gems ) bombs hurt much even if i use different , strongest type of it. Proc damage you mean by bonus damage %?

No proc damage is something that pops up like a special power when u attack continuously , For example the Rune proc which drops a Rune in a runic flare gun

oekeone
01-05-2016, 04:32 PM
No proc damage is something that pops up like a special power when u attack continuously , For example the Rune proc which drops a Rune in a runic flare gun

No I think proc is something like more DPs cause the more fast the wep the more fast you hit and more often the wep price!

Imsofancy
01-05-2016, 05:37 PM
Procing is just the matter of getting lucky when you hit a mob. Its like reroll, every time you hit a monster, you have a chance of getting the proc.

Hoardseeker
01-07-2016, 09:23 AM
No I think proc is something like more DPs cause the more fast the wep the more fast you hit and more often the wep price!

What you said is absolutely Wrong. He is not asking about DPS, He asks about weapon procs.

oekeone
01-07-2016, 09:33 AM
What you said is absolutely Wrong. He is not asking about DPS, He asks about weapon procs.

Aye dude your absolutely wrong what I'm trying to explain is that maybe DPs = more faster DPs FYI :)

Vixenne
01-07-2016, 10:02 AM
Every time you auto attack an enemy you have the chance of procing.

Aye dude your absolutely wrong what I'm trying to explain is that maybe DPs = more faster DPs FYI :)

Yeah what they're saying is correct: the higher your DPS, more chances for you to proc coz you attack faster.

Hoardseeker
01-07-2016, 10:57 AM
Yeah what they're saying is correct: the higher your DPS, more chances for you to proc coz you attack faster.

It's correct. Just Read oekeone Post and tell me whether he said about more chance of proc and he said what I told was wrong , check it too. If you read his first post he told that proc us faster dps
that new guy tring to criticise me

Hoardseeker
01-07-2016, 11:00 AM
I was told auto attack speed of weapon is DPS.??

WHY THE CAPITAL RONG???

Did I say that auto attack speed of weapon is not dps?The thread us about weapon proc not DPS.

mesalin
01-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Someone needs a fresh breath of Arlorian air.
He need go to Nordr! Fresh air in mountains!

anague
01-07-2016, 08:02 PM
hey folks,, u guyz funny, arguing about something hehe peace....well i just wanna remind u bout the question of this thread...how can i increase the damage of a proc,like galens?? do i need to increase STR,damage, bonus damage, etc ..to make the galens proc damage better...

just like in horn of renew= we need to increase our damage to make our heal better "increase damage will increase the heal" am i right?? yah i am lol....and how bout for galens proc??? it thr a way to increase the damage of the proc?? i hope thr is :) :)

Arachnophobik
01-07-2016, 09:52 PM

not exactly. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but the DPS stat in al is inaccurate and it does not count for weapon speed. And proc rate lies with the weap itself, i find magmatic claymore to proc very often compared to the glaive/bonesaw despite the myth weaps having bigger dps stats.

epicrrr
01-07-2016, 10:44 PM
Dps = determines your proc dmg (galen, poison ignite, DoT proc damage) imo AL dps doesnt have to do with your "attack speed".
Bonus damage = determines the % of damage increase you get as your prim stat raises.

anague
01-07-2016, 11:22 PM
Dps = determines your proc dmg (galen, poison ignite, DoT proc damage) imo AL dps doesnt have to do with your "attack speed".

ohhh thats the answer im looking for....but are u sure about that bro?? example: if i increase my dps then the galens proc DAMAGE will increase also???

Hoardseeker
01-08-2016, 11:01 AM
Bonus damage = determines the % of damage increase you get as your prim stat raises.

I'm pretty sure DPS is Damage per second, and what arachnophobik said is right, DPS Never tell you the proc rate , If you just do a normal attack you get a little chance like 10% to trigger the specific proc of the weapon.

DPS has nothing to do with it as I know, If a Weapon does 100 damage per seconds , it's 100dps and another weapon does 200 damage in 2 second , both has same DPS of 100, but 200 damage in 2 second does only single attack in 2 second but 100 damage per second can do the same 200 damage in 2 seconds with 2 normal attacks. Here the 100 Damage per second has more chance of proc. Because it does 2 normal attacks in 2 second.

@Anague The proc Damage depends on Weapon's damage as far as I know.

Someone needs a fresh breath of Arlorian air.

I'd like to hear your Answer and not irritating others . Just DONT irritate me specifically. Your first post makes no sense.

anague
01-08-2016, 12:42 PM
@Anague The proc Damage depends on Weapon's damage as far as I know.

i just need to clarify this sir, so the proc damage depends on WEAPONS damage? thrs no way to increase weapons damage cuz its constant."maybe chaos jewel can do" ..here is my example...what if i placed a chaos jewel in my armor, helm,ring,amulet, it will increase my char STAT damage but it will not change the WEAPONS damage..... what u mean sir is that increasing your STAT damage will increase the proc damage?? or its really the weapons damage only?,,,i hope u got my point sir hehe im not really that good in explaining and not also good in english language...sorry :banana::banana:

Hoardseeker
01-09-2016, 05:48 AM
i just need to clarify this sir, so the proc damage depends on WEAPONS damage? thrs no way to increase weapons damage cuz its constant."maybe chaos jewel can do" ..here is my example...what if i placed a chaos jewel in my armor, helm,ring,amulet, it will increase my char STAT damage but it will not change the WEAPONS damage..... what u mean sir is that increasing your STAT damage will increase the proc damage?? or its really the weapons damage only?,,,i hope u got my point sir hehe im not really that good in explaining and not also good in english language...sorry :banana::banana:

Yes as far as I know it depends on weapon's damage or it's level , Your Armour/Amulet etc can also increase the damage stats