PDA

View Full Version : Buff Timer

kinawarrior
06-17-2011, 04:07 PM
A nice feature would be a buff timer to show how long you have left on your existing buffs. I think it wouldn't work well with the buffs you cast on yourself / team as they don't last long, but maybe for the 5 min elixers and the 30 min elixers it would be nice to know how much longer you have on the buffs.

Otukura
06-17-2011, 04:11 PM
You can see this by clicking your name, the helmet, then tapping elixir buffs.

If you're suggesting some shortcut from the playing screen, +1.

Pandamoni
06-17-2011, 04:13 PM
go to your avatar page, then click on "elixer buffs" and it will tell you how much time you have left :)

kinawarrior
06-17-2011, 04:17 PM
You can see this by clicking your name, the helmet, then tapping elixir buffs.

If you're suggesting some shortcut from the playing screen, +1.

go to your avatar page, then click on "elixer buffs" and it will tell you how much time you have left :)

I didn't know that was available but I do now, awesome! But yes, a timer on front screen or quick shortcut would be ideal :)

Valsacar
06-18-2011, 01:20 AM
I'd like to be able to check that while I'm in town...

Slush
06-18-2011, 04:37 AM
I didn't know that was available but I do now, awesome! But yes, a timer on front screen or quick shortcut would be ideal :)

Yea, I made this suggestion a while back. Great minds think alike!

KingFu
06-18-2011, 04:39 AM

Eh, would clutter the interface IMO. I'd prefer to have load outs on the main screen over an elixir timer, but good idea:)

kinawarrior
06-18-2011, 08:09 AM
Id make it like the emotes. You can hide it or show it. And, clicking the buff area itself brings out the s reenact showing the times left for each buff.