PDA

View Full Version : Banner of the slain drag..

hawkdee
01-04-2016, 03:53 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=144679&d=1450377709
Hi sts,, slain drag banner in your post with snow effect.. in game just a head of slain,, can u put snow effect like your post?? Tnx,

epicrrr
01-04-2016, 03:56 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=144679&d=1450377709
Hi sts,, slain drag banner in your post with snow effect.. in game just a head of slain,, can u put snow effect like your post?? Tnx,

In my understanding and from what ive seen on pics it has snow effects, spent 6m for this o well. Winter is a major event but the halloween one is way better in terms of fanciness.

Wishing for a improved Slain Dragon Banner visual enhancement please.

It doesnt have to be the snow, a new is better or something.

Golem
01-04-2016, 04:05 PM
I thought also same than u. Pls sts fix this

Kakashis
01-04-2016, 07:17 PM
Actually the snow is probably from another players snow banner /world snow. It's pretty misleading :( the brood weapons seriously need an appearance buff as well. Is the Dragon banner tradable like the lep?

Rome
01-05-2016, 04:23 AM
make the banner sell able so those lb winner have actually something to sell instead of the chaos jewels :p

Runel Joseph Ruiz
01-05-2016, 05:21 AM
lmao no way if it is tradable it will be useless for the other lb banenrs as well.

Anasinator
01-05-2016, 05:32 PM
Actually the snow is probably from another players snow banner /world snow. It's pretty misleading :( the brood weapons seriously need an appearance buff as well. Is the Dragon banner tradable like the lep?

No, it is not tradeable.

Anasinator
01-05-2016, 06:09 PM
make the banner sell able so those lb winner have actually something to sell instead of the chaos jewels :p

I don't agree with you. LB banners should be something unique for the players who had a lot of effort to run any event. I didn't get why Lep banner was tradeable.

Energizeric
01-05-2016, 09:51 PM
These fancy banners are so cool. One of these days I have to run one of these events and make the leaderboard so I can get one. Only event I ever placed on the leaderboard was for one of the gauntlet events, but that just gave a regular looking leaderboard banner.

epicrrr
01-06-2016, 03:13 AM
These fancy banners are so cool. One of these days I have to run one of these events and make the leaderboard so I can get one. Only event I ever placed on the leaderboard was for one of the gauntlet events, but that just gave a regular looking leaderboard banner.

This is why i actually ran it, to get an "icon" event LB banners. Sadly the effects were err.. misleading :( hope they get a revamped cuz really compared to Halloween, Slain Dragon banner is not par on standard.

75k-ish my points for future reference:

2 tribesman 7 second boss 140 tarlok 455 syrillax 352 fifth boss (was not able to ss)
Event LB could be achieved by forged kit alone but you play x2.5 more
4k-5k points a day
Energy kit at 20k each i spent 6m
Run warrior or sorcs (screw rog event lb)
The more friends you have running LB the better

Earlingstad
01-06-2016, 03:57 AM
3 snowflakes will not make that banner more mindblowing than it is now. And why did you run for it if you did not like the banner? No need for appearance buff. Just give us a new Valentine's event next month with good rewards.

epicrrr
01-06-2016, 04:19 AM
3 snowflakes will not make that banner more mindblowing than it is now. And why did you run for it if you did not like the banner? No need for appearance buff. Just give us a new Valentine's event next month with good rewards.

it will be mindblowing for most of us 150 who ran it

Remiem
01-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Hey guys. I'm sorry for the confusion! The snow in the SS is just the snow falling in Frozen Hope. The banner itself never had snow.

Nothingtoseehere
01-07-2016, 12:10 PM
Hey guys. I'm sorry for the confusion! The snow in the SS is just the snow falling in Frozen Hope. The banner itself never had snow.
Thanks! I personally love the banner the way it is, I never even saw the snow until this thread.

kinzmet
01-07-2016, 12:27 PM

What about the Winter Legendary weapons? Surely they are not from the background :(

Kakashis
01-07-2016, 03:33 PM

Thought so! I seriously thought the weapons would get an appearance buff with effects though :( give it the same blue glow as brood banner! Either way, glad I ran for the plat tier banner. It's my second fav banner next to little hearts because of the snow.

epicrrr
01-07-2016, 10:37 PM

Banner of snow fox > event lb banner slain dragon.

Costly mistake.