PDA

View Full Version : signature is fail

toronero
06-17-2011, 07:19 PM
i have been trying to figure out WHY my signature is not showing. scouring the threads i can not find the answer.
i start out with a picture, i resize it to less than 15kb. i upload it from my computer AND the photobucket. and i insert picture into my signature. the closest i can get is the link to my picture. i have signatures across several forums, never once had any problem till now. sup wit dat? :confused:

Otukura
06-17-2011, 07:22 PM
For signature pics, you can't use IMG tags. you need to upload it to STS, either from your computer or a web adress, then put {SIGPIC}{/SIGPIC} in your sig, replacing { and } with [ and ].

toronero
06-17-2011, 07:26 PM
For signature pics, you can't use IMG tags. you need to upload it to STS, either from your computer or a web adress, then put {SIGPIC}{/SIGPIC} in your sig, replacing { and } with [ and ].
ty very much man. i didnt see that anywhere in the forums, i must have missed it. ty ty
now i need to make a decent sig!

Artemis
06-17-2011, 08:10 PM
TAKE YOSHI OUT THAT SIG! Make it peach or someone. Yoshi is my baby <3

KingFu
06-17-2011, 08:11 PM

Put lyric there instead xD

Kidding, don't hurt me!

toronero
06-17-2011, 08:13 PM
haha. yoshi attacked me first. i only defended myself. collateral damage

Raazesk
06-17-2011, 09:11 PM
lol That's a great sig, I really like it

toronero
06-17-2011, 09:56 PM
lol That's a great sig, I really like it
thnx

Register
06-18-2011, 09:10 AM
take out yoshi and put in me!!!

xBearSpiritx
06-18-2011, 11:07 AM
Lol... nice sig, it definately has character... and a lot of dead characters ;)

toronero
06-19-2011, 07:38 AM
Lol... nice sig, it definately has character... and a lot of dead characters ;)
lol, thnx

take out yoshi and put in me!!!
i change sigs a lot. always practicing with photoshop. mebbe next one will have you in it ;)

LelouchX
06-29-2011, 06:57 PM
Ahhhh After a half hour of trying on my own and looking for info I finally found this thread. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

noobmigo
06-29-2011, 07:10 PM
i have been trying to figure out WHY my signature is not showing. scouring the threads i can not find the answer.
i start out with a picture, i resize it to less than 15kb. i upload it from my computer AND the photobucket. and i insert picture into my signature. the closest i can get is the link to my picture. i have signatures across several forums, never once had any problem till now. sup wit dat? :confused:

Easy way. Drag to desktop.

Then choose file.
Then you find the file on your desktop. Automatically resizes and if necessary, regraphics to a lower quality.

EDIT: oops old thread. ^^

LelouchX
06-29-2011, 10:20 PM

I was able to load the picture into profile but getting it to show up was what i was having trouble with. This was EXTREMELY HELPFUL.