PDA

View Full Version : Paladin!

Mkcecil
06-18-2011, 12:07 AM
I am leveling a paladin and was wondering when a paladin would be viable to start using, because I want to start it as soon as possible, but I do know mana will be a killer for me if I don't have the money for loads of mana potions. but at the same time I know if I start to early it will be miserable because I will be stuck with low mana,bad regen and very low damage output. My pure Mage is 23 and I was Gunna go go pally at 50-51 depending on which one is better and more worth it in the long run. Any advice on the current pally or from a pally would be awesome! thanks in advance! :)

Otukura
06-18-2011, 12:09 AM
Pally is fine at 30 if you use iceberg gear, the longsword's amazing skill damage makes up for the 8 regen. EDIT: You'll be doing way more damage than pures here.

If you'd rather wait, the next recommended place is 39/40/45, or as soon as you can get isis gear

Tempest
06-18-2011, 03:13 AM
Pally is fine at 30 if you use iceberg gear, the longsword's amazing skill damage makes up for the 8 regen. EDIT: You'll be doing way more damage than pures here.

If you'd rather wait, the next recommended place is 39/40/45, or as soon as you can get isis gear

How does pally's longsword skill dmg compare to full int fire pin dmg?

XghostzX
06-18-2011, 11:19 AM
You can PM me i was a pally throughout most of my character and i can help you out.

Pharcyde
06-18-2011, 02:07 PM
Paladins are painful to level up. Even at level 30, they are still very expensive with their potion usage. Level 45-55 is the most effective time to start using a Paladin.

Mkcecil
06-18-2011, 02:21 PM
Paladins are painful to level up. Even at level 30, they are still very expensive with their potion usage. Level 45-55 is the most effective time to start using a Paladin.

ok because i i thought that 30 would be a bit low and wasnt sure that it would be reasonable because im having mana issues as it is spamming my fire spell and lightning...but there both on the highest level you can put them at because its more damage xD but ill try it around 40 and above.