PDA

View Full Version : Arcanelegends tips- official thread

canbolt
01-05-2016, 11:25 AM
Hey guys,

Good to see you there.we have been voted as the best giveaway channel by the people whom we took survey(*random people*).our channel is full of knowledgible stuffs which u need to know before u play arcanelegends it is very important that our channel "for the people and to the people"

In our channel u can post your favourite arcane legends videos and the good ones would be selected and would be paid in gold on game and also will be telecasted in my channel.

BECOME FAMOUS JUST MY SHARING YOUR IDEAS WITH THE WORLD "share your videos now "

We do giveaway 1 after the other and the 1m giveaway is still live participate now to win and we are planning to do 5m giveaway after this one.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND WE ARE GONNA MAKE A WEBSITE WHERE U CAN POST YOUR ITEMS IN IT AND PEOPLE WHO WANNA BUY FROM YOU CAN GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU AND THIS IS A SUB FOR AUCTION AND NOW ITS ALL FREE TO POST

OUR CHANNEL : http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCOZNACMAKhiCfEkCW20zBgA

Titanium
01-05-2016, 11:46 AM
BECOME FAMOUS JUST MY SHARING YOUR IDEAS WITH THE WORLD

Becoming famous in AL is something so easy to achieve. Open thread and make a post that can't be forgotten " fok ! i'm drunk "

mesalin
01-05-2016, 12:15 PM
Becoming famous in AL is something so easy to achieve. Open thread and make a post that can't be forgotten " fok ! i'm drunk "
Veri big problem!

canbolt
01-05-2016, 04:12 PM
Bro even in u r real life if u kill someone and run u become famous but that is not the correct way to attain it.choose the right path not the shortcuts.[emoji56] [emoji56]

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

canbolt
01-06-2016, 11:12 AM
Join the. Newest giveaway

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Aprove
01-07-2016, 06:01 AM
Becoming Infamous in AL is something so easy to achieve. Open thread and make a post that can't be forgotten " fok ! i'm drunk "
You're Welcome :p

kinzmet
01-07-2016, 08:05 AM
You need 15k APs to become Infamous in AL :p

Zylx
01-07-2016, 10:33 AM
I am famously infamous :P

canbolt
01-07-2016, 11:59 AM
Hahahahahaha

Royalty
01-09-2016, 02:03 AM

Op Ajaxfalls thread xD

canbolt
01-13-2016, 11:56 AM
New video on how to merch in arcane legends is now live!!!