PDA

View Full Version : I have a question?

gmabe18
01-05-2016, 10:17 PM
Is it faster to go with two pouple or 4 in planar tombs 1 or any elite dungeons it seem like i finish around the same time with a party of 2 or 4 thanks

Schnitzel
01-06-2016, 12:46 AM
And I have an answer!

Depends really on damage output on crowd or single targets.
typically, its faster running with a full party than a half party. because more people = more damage output.

though there are some players who like to run elites solo.
Guess its really just preference :/

gmabe18
01-06-2016, 02:40 PM
Ok thanks for reply

ilhanna
01-06-2016, 02:51 PM
It's because mobs adjust their stats to the number of people on map. I find party of three to be faster and easier in some elite maps; in some cases made better time with a party of warrior-rogue-rogue than one with two rogues and two mages. Class, gear, pet play a part of course.

Edit: Here's a post by Madnex with results from an experiment to discover the correlation between armor and damage reduction (check out the graph, it's very fascinating).

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?212529-Full-Armor-amp-Damage-Reduction-Analysis

I quote:
"There might be another topic coming containing the exact percentages of how mob's damage, armor and HP are scaling as more players join the party. For now, as a general guideline, mobs and bosses seem to scale smoother for three players comparing to four, purely from a statistical point of view."

gmabe18
01-06-2016, 08:34 PM
Thanks for reply ill take a look