PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming stuff >.>

Agonyscene
06-18-2011, 09:10 AM
Lol. Im gonna be mad.
Ive spent so much time on getting fortified, and watch. Next week or whenever they are going to raise lvl cap and come out with better gear..
#FML

Ellyidol
06-18-2011, 09:12 AM
You'll still need gear to get through that new campaign anyway, so not totally wasted :)

Agonyscene
06-18-2011, 09:17 AM
haha i know. But i still hope they just revamp ao like someone else said. ;)

Ellyidol
06-18-2011, 09:19 AM
haha i know. But i still hope they just revamp ao like someone else said. ;)

Be careful what you wish for! I personally think that's not the best idea ;)

Darkfader
06-18-2011, 09:44 AM
Be careful what you wish for! I personally think that's not the best idea ;)

But if it is new dungeon with same theme as ao, I have few words to say Biut quality :)
So i think it's something ao related.

Ellyidol
06-18-2011, 09:56 AM
But if it is new dungeon with same theme as ao, I have few words to say Biut quality :)
So i think it's something ao related.

True, I'm hoping it's new items from some new campaign, but they just took the photo in AO :p Lol

matamurman
06-18-2011, 09:57 AM
Whatever it is I hope they give new skills and better drop rates for whole game I'll be happy with that

Darkfader
06-18-2011, 10:01 AM
True, I'm hoping it's new items from some new campaign, but they just took the photo in AO :p Lol

But also after looking for Photo again i Tought about If Its pet and new gear. Pic Taken at ao.
It would be some sort if ghost pet, nit new enemy. :)

Ellyidol
06-18-2011, 10:14 AM
But also after looking for Photo again i Tought about If Its pet and new gear. Pic Taken at ao.
It would be some sort if ghost pet, nit new enemy. :)

Interesting!

I don't even know what the character on the right is, head and sword but no body? 0.0

RueMorgue
06-18-2011, 10:37 AM
I haven't seen the pic you guys are talkin about. Can you tell me where to find it? Thanks in advance..

lUp3
06-18-2011, 11:13 AM
^^^ Check FB page of PL and like it while u at it lol.. I hope its a new level. However does look kinda like AO

Darkfader
06-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Interesting!

I don't even know what the character on the right is, head and sword but no body? 0.0

Well thats pet, some sort of ghost pet or something like that. (thats what i think)

xBearSpiritx
06-18-2011, 11:14 AM
I haven't seen the pic you guys are talkin about. Can you tell me where to find it? Thanks in advance..

This pic:

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/7af52bd0.png

Ovocotto
06-18-2011, 11:17 AM
I think this is a new lvl

CrimsonTider
06-18-2011, 11:23 AM
It was only a week and a half when the sandstone caves "leaked". Hopefully we are that close again and its a cap raise this time. We need some of the old guard back!

Pharcyde
06-18-2011, 11:26 AM
Whatever it is I hope they give new skills and better drop rates for whole game I'll be happy with that

Only problem is the amount of space on the screen for skills.

It would work perfectly if we had a system, like we have 15-30 skills to choose from, but we can only have 12, like how it is now, selected at a time. That would also create so much more diversity and complexity in player builds.

Pokechmp
06-18-2011, 11:27 AM
^^^ Check FB page of PL and like it while u at it lol.. I hope its a new level. However does look kinda like AO
Yep...

Pokechmp
06-18-2011, 11:28 AM
The thing with skills is if u lvl up too much than all skills will be maxed and you can't get any better.

Pharcyde
06-18-2011, 11:33 AM
The thing with skills is if u lvl up too much than all skills will be maxed and you can't get any better.

They will just increase the skill cap. Before Balefort Sewers, the skill cap was 5 on all skills.

Agonyscene
06-18-2011, 11:37 AM
I would be happy with them adding guilds and pets.
I dont think the cap at 55(56) has been out TOO long. I think they should keep at 55(56) for a little while longer.

nazgulking
06-18-2011, 11:38 AM
I hope they will implement sub-classes one day, eventually....

Pharcyde
06-18-2011, 11:39 AM
I dont think the cap at 55(56) has been out TOO long. I think they should keep at 55(56) for a little while longer.

The level caps have usually lasted 3-5 months.

lUp3
06-18-2011, 11:39 AM

It would work perfectly if we had a system, like we have 15-30 skills to choose from, but we can only have 12, like how it is now, selected at a time. That would also create so much more diversity and complexity in player builds.

Totally agree. Dunno if it can be managed. But having such a setup would be great. Currently mostly people follow same or similar skill set.

Phoenixking
06-18-2011, 11:55 AM
How about skill tree as i have menioned this on a thread i made!!!

XghostzX
06-18-2011, 12:05 PM
I'm going to be selling my gear before the cap comes out so i have a good chunk of gold to spend on the new gear.

EDIT: I will be doing this once Blackstar comes out.

Conradin
06-18-2011, 12:13 PM
Guys I really hate balefort sewers and grinding. But my lothing of BS is slightly greater, so i hope its a cap. But i doubt it. I thinks its either a revamp, or a elite lvl and i hope guilds come out! And after the easter pooping "peeps" i dont think vanity pets would be hard.

beester
06-18-2011, 12:25 PM
And after the easter pooping "peeps" i dont think vanity pets would be hard.

that made me laff:P it would be awesome if they did make those as pets though

Phoenixking
06-18-2011, 12:50 PM
Naaaw i like tye skull better yargh i am floatng with a sword yargh i look likea apirate but im a MUMMY grraaayyyyaaaarrggghh

Pharcyde
06-18-2011, 01:03 PM
I like the animations of Fiery gear. After that, I would love to see some really mystical armor or god armors, something like that.

Phoenixking
06-18-2011, 01:05 PM
You mean demi god.... God armor is invisible and infinte power!!!

Pharcyde
06-18-2011, 01:19 PM
You mean demi god.... God armor is invisible and infinte power!!!

No? God armor is in a lot of MMO's.

Btw, Skill tree is like you need this level in this skill to be able to put points in this skill, right?

Ebalere
06-18-2011, 01:31 PM
OLook in the background, theres an ankh. Desert related. Its not a new campaign, it cant possibly be. sts has always changed themes drastically every new campaign. People were complaining about the lack of sets for level 40-45, and i think this is also the only level span that has no elite dungeon? (Besides sewers). And obviously not fh or df because thats too low of level to have a set i think.

Its pretty clear with these points and facts that its an elite AO dungeon with sets for 45 or something along those lines. The invisible buggah still has me stumped completely, but those just look like enemies anyway, like when they previewed sand caves. Im stoked either way, but i hope its not the biggest surprise they have in store, im dying for a level cap raise and too stubborn to play o&c. I like PL and i wanna play PL dammit! Lol.

Darkfader
06-18-2011, 01:45 PM
OLook in the background, theres an ankh. Desert related. Its not a new campaign, it cant possibly be. sts has always changed themes drastically every new campaign. People were complaining about the lack of sets for level 40-45, and i think this is also the only level span that has no elite dungeon? (Besides sewers). And obviously not fh or df because thats too low of level to have a set i think.

Its pretty clear with these points and facts that its an elite AO dungeon with sets for 45 or something along those lines. The invisible buggah still has me stumped completely, but those just look like enemies anyway, like when they previewed sand caves. Im stoked either way, but i hope its not the biggest surprise they have in store, im dying for a level cap raise and too stubborn to play o&c. I like PL and i wanna play PL dammit! Lol.

There is currently only one elite dungeon and it's frozen nightmares (elite dungeon of lost expedition).

skavenger216
06-18-2011, 03:00 PM
There is currently only one elite dungeon and it's frozen nightmares (elite dungeon of lost expedition).

Somebody is forgetting a little place called the shadow caves :D

Pharcyde
06-18-2011, 03:11 PM

Thankyou :cool: I was about to point that out.

Frozen Nightmares and Shadow Caves. As well as the end level dungeons are generally elite until the next level cap. *Oldschool Frogmar level 35 max level. Intergalactic Overlord Pre-Nerf. Keeper Pre-Nerf. Cyber Quests. So on.*

KingGiant
06-18-2011, 04:08 PM

I've been wanting more skills for more diverse builds forever! I really hope new skills happen.

Pharcyde
06-18-2011, 04:15 PM
I've been wanting more skills for more diverse builds forever! I really hope new skills happen.

I really do too! Except we have not gotten any information from STS. Which doesn't mean they wont, but the developers love leaking information to us about new content. We haven't gotten anything about this, nor was it on the roadmap.

Darkfader
06-18-2011, 04:25 PM

Err, if im not wrong it's not ELITE dungeon. It's just seperate dungeon for level 50, like sandstone caves for lvl 25.
ELITE dungeons are, elite version of existing dungeon, like lost expedition -> frozen nightmares.

Least it's first time i hear someone calling shadow caves as elite dungeon.

Otukura
06-18-2011, 04:27 PM

I'd love this, but it would make me respec for PvE, then respec for PvP, then respec for PvE, etc. Skill loadouts?

Pharcyde
06-18-2011, 04:39 PM
I'd love this, but it would make me respec for PvE, then respec for PvP, then respec for PvE, etc. Skill loadouts?

Mmmm well... There already is separate builds for PvE and PvP. So I don't see why having to respec is much of a problem.

Otukura
06-18-2011, 04:42 PM
Mmmm well... There already is separate builds for PvE and PvP. So I don't see why having to respec is much of a problem.

Well, right now, you can use a hybrid and have almost no difference.

But when there become so many skills... you'll be respecing after every 2-3 games.

Ebalere
06-18-2011, 05:50 PM
Lol shadow caves is definitely elite, it just doesnt follow the description you made up. Its a level 50 elite dungeon. Way harder than ao3. Sandcaves, way harder than fathom crypt. And if not elite ,then there are add-ons such as croc feud and skeller, level 40-49 is still lonely with just one campaign for that level span. So i still think i have a reasonable assumption.

Blind
06-18-2011, 07:23 PM
That picture is fake, fan made. IMO.

Whirlzap
06-18-2011, 07:50 PM
Me personally, I think it's one of the three theories.
Theory A
-It is a revamp of AO, likely to be AO2.
reason: the sign in the background is egyptian/like, the monster/person wears khafra armor, and AO2 should be given lower drop rates
Theory 2
-It is an elite dungeon of AO2, around lv40-45ish
reason: sandstone-25ish, FN-35ish, SC-50ish, fill in da blank.
Also AO Does seem to be missing some content and contains a huge level range
Theory 3
-It is indeed a new campaign, level cap raise
Reason: we got the return of skeller crunch at a higher level, why not AO3 for lv55-60?

Super-Unlikely-YET VERY POSSIBLE THEORY "X"
-Developers hint with the skull that Pets are going to be relased.

Riccits
06-19-2011, 06:46 AM
we have already 4 dungeons with AO theme, why should be another one for the new cap? IMO would be disappointing. any revamp of older dungeons would it be. PL really needs fresh new stuff...

and btw. where is written the cap rise next week??

Ellyidol
06-19-2011, 06:49 AM
we have already 4 dungeons with AO theme, why should be another one for the new cap? IMO would be disappointing. any revamp of older dungeons would it be. PL really needs fresh new stuff...

and btw. where is written the cap rise next week??

Nothing official, just speculation.

Sam said something about "big announcements for PL" next week, which is why we think it's a level cap raise. :)

Johnaudi
06-19-2011, 07:15 AM
The Dragons Lare lvl55-60 I think they will upload it

Ovocotto
06-19-2011, 08:39 AM
Nothing official, just speculation.

Sam said something about "big announcements for PL" next week, which is why we think it's a level cap raise. :)

Thats good:)

nazgulking
06-19-2011, 09:18 AM
News on the upcoming update can be found in the announcement board. Two more campaigns, level cap raise and guilds!

superglut2
06-19-2011, 01:23 PM
well this is why i just spend my time lvling 4 chars to 55 cause now i can all lvl to 60 and buy new gear

Ebalere
06-19-2011, 02:01 PM
News on the upcoming update can be found in the announcement board. Two more campaigns, level cap raise and guilds!

No one believes me

Mkcecil
06-19-2011, 02:21 PM

It's been out for awhile
and they have had the 55-56 and i am looking forward to a new campaign that they come out with,and if the new campaign is just a revamp of AO2 or AO3...i wouldn't mind going back to those maps to get to 60.But either way even if they announce a new campaign that might be coming out a week or 2 weeks from now, you still have 1-2 weeks to level to 56
which means you gotta get like 14k experience a day if the new content came out a week from now...and like 9-12k if you have 2 weeks i think something like that. but also the cap has been out since around last year i believe please post if I'm wrong...i took a break for about 6 months because of a old MMO i got back into lol

Pharcyde
06-19-2011, 07:35 PM
Official, Samhayne leaked it. Two new dungeon contents, one of which raising the level cap. Also in-game guild system is being added.

Also, I don't think they will leak it until a week or so from it. They seem to want to stay very hush hush about this update :).

Conradin
06-19-2011, 08:19 PM
knowing apple, your safe for3-4 weeks. IDk why the market is crashing right now lol.

Silentarrow
06-19-2011, 08:20 PM
Level cap IS being raised, Samhayne confirmed it. And I think that this new campaign is where you fight dark ursans/elves/avians.

Pharcyde
06-19-2011, 08:29 PM
knowing apple, your safe for3-4 weeks. IDk why the market is crashing right now lol.

Word of mouth has a very large impact on supply and demand :cool:.