PDA

View Full Version : Noooo friend banned one of my devices please help!!!

Deadsoldiers
06-18-2011, 10:34 AM
Hey, i know bans arent discussed in forum, but i wanna know something! My friend played on my android device while i was playing on my iPod, then he said the n-word and was banned, it wasnt me!!! I just emailed support but they didnt respond yet. Is there any chance of unbanning and permanent banned device? And as a suggestion how bout just banning the account and not the hole device! Please help i am so confused and if my android stays banned i cant play often:-(

thugimmortal
06-18-2011, 10:36 AM
sorry dude only support can awnser that question

xBearSpiritx
06-18-2011, 11:06 AM
Hey, i know bans arent discussed in forum, but i wanna know something! My friend played on my android device while i was playing on my iPod, then he said the n-word and was banned, it wasnt me!!! I just emailed support but they didnt respond yet. Is there any chance of unbanning and permanent banned device? And as a suggestion how bout just banning the account and not the hole device! Please help i am so confused and if my android stays banned i cant play often:-(

I cannot see a way back for you and not that I don't believe you, there would not be any way for you to prove that it wasn't you i'm afraid.

Sky../
06-18-2011, 11:09 AM
Agree. You may be innocent, and we do believe you, but if you're let off the hook with this excuse, everybody in the future would say the same.

Ellyidol
06-18-2011, 11:11 AM
Like you said, bans aren't discussed here.

But IMO, on your side topic, it would be a bit tricky on STS' end as to who actually said that word, could be you, could be your friend. I hope they let you off the hook with a short temp ban, should give you enough time to introduce your friend to your personal ban hammer ;)

PS, they ban on devices because it's a free game, it prohibits trolls from making new accounts to avoid the ban and continue to wreck havoc in the game.

Redbridge
06-18-2011, 11:13 AM
As an experienced forumer, I think you already know the answer and know the result of posting this type of thing on the forums.

Read this - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?28515-Bans-are-NEVER-discussed-in-public

In before thread close?

[EDIT] Just re-read that back and thought it could be misunderstood as being unsupportive, when that wasn't the intention.

Thank goodness you have a second device.

The answer to all ban queries is on the other thread and the result of these types of post is always an eventual thread close. Sorry for any confusion on my part.

Pharcyde
06-18-2011, 11:21 AM
You have learned a valuable lesson from this though, never ever EVER let your friends use Pocket Legends or let them know your password to get on. Too often, I see "banned because of my friend??". I'm not saying I don't believe you, but we do get a very similar post about once a week. So remember, in any sort of online game were your account can be banned for misuse, it is a good idea to not let any friends onto your account.

On another note, just make them make their own account, you can play together, and if they get banned, your not the one affected.

NeoQueen
06-18-2011, 01:38 PM
Hey, i know bans arent discussed in forumn:-(

BTW STS bans devices instead of just accounts to stop players who have been banned from creating other accounts and causing more trouble.

Pharcyde
06-18-2011, 01:41 PM
BTW STS bans devices instead of just accounts to stop players who have been banned from creating other accounts and causing more trouble.

As well as from all other STS games. If you get a account banned on Pocket Legends, then you cannot make a account on Blackstar or any other Mobile game made by STS.

Piosidon
06-18-2011, 04:27 PM
On the bright side you still have your ipod

Deadsoldiers
06-19-2011, 09:02 AM
But i dont have my ipod the hole week just on weekends!!!

Deadsoldiers
06-19-2011, 09:04 AM
I am sorry if it wasnt allowed to start that thread i just wanted to know what i can do

Piosidon
06-19-2011, 09:55 PM
But i dont have my ipod the hole week just on weekends!!!

It's better than nothing

Pharcyde
06-19-2011, 10:27 PM
I am sorry if it wasnt allowed to start that thread i just wanted to know what i can do

It is fine Deadsoldiers, but you wont get much valid information here. Everything you will want to know can be answered by official game staff at support@spacetimestudios.com . This thread needs to be locked now. I will request a Developer to lock it.

Toothbeary
06-19-2011, 10:41 PM
The ban system is pretty messed up lol...