PDA

View Full Version : Skillz

Pokechmp
06-18-2011, 03:55 PM
Ok, if the lvl class is raised too much then the skills wil all be maxed and you can't get better. So here are my recommendations:
You let players put more skill points once they get to a certain lvl. If you let them do this too early, some players could be getting like 10 rage or whatever early in the game and will Be too powerful.

You could get players to learn more skills. Doesn't have to be lvls like 24 & 26, you could get them to learn really powerful skills at lvl 50 or something.

If you cant do those, there is one last thing to do:
Nerf skills and raise the power of gear so that you depend on gear more. You would also have to nerf the enemies, tho.

That's it!

Pharcyde
06-18-2011, 04:03 PM
Hey Poke, they will raise the skill cap to level 7 on the next skill update.

There has been discussion about having a selective skills program, were there are more than 12 available skills, but you can only choose 12 skills to be used on the Skills Cast list to be casted at a time.

There also has been discussion about having a skills tree. You would have to obtain or max a certain skill level in order to unlock another skill to put points into it.

Edit: Another idea being thrown around is an entirely different spell book. You could have the basic elemental spell book, Levels 1-24. Then a cursed spell book, Levels 24-49. Then a Blessed spell book, Levels 49-74. Then the last spell book. A customized spellbook that can be purchased with a large amount of platinum. This spellbook would allow you to choose your favorite spells from each spellbook to combine into one.

Otukura
06-18-2011, 04:20 PM
Then the last spell book. A customized spellbook that can be purchased with a large amount of platinum. This spellbook would allow you to choose your favorite spells from each spellbook to combine into one.

D:

What I like about this game is you can't buy the best stuff... unless you spend a whole lot of real money, you'll still need skill.

Pharcyde
06-18-2011, 04:37 PM
D:

What I like about this game is you can't buy the best stuff... unless you spend a whole lot of real money, you'll still need skill.

Well, lets make a suggestion about it and see what people want. I personally wouldn't care about platinum costs. But I am a small majority.

Pokechmp
06-18-2011, 05:08 PM
Hey Poke, they will raise the skill cap to level 7 on the next skill update.
Darnit! New strategy and lots of respects needed!

Pharcyde
06-18-2011, 06:47 PM
Darnit! New strategy and lots of respects needed!

Indeed :cool: