View Full Version : Place your bets NOW!!!

TANKKAAR
06-18-2011, 04:17 PM
Ok really no bets.... but i am excited to be judging a fight for 2 friends later!! Kanital vs. Cocamini for a striaght 10 fights best bird WINS!!!! This is for high stakes people we have Coca who has wagered a FULL fortified sword set and Kani who has matched that with worth of fortified set 2.5mil coins!! Kanital is equipped with FULL cust recurve set so to ensure the most fair fight possible Coca will be borrowing my FULL cust recurve set! Also to be possitive no one decides to back out of the argeement after already losing, both parties have already agreed to allow me to hold wagers and judge the event!!! SO? Who do you think will be the winner? Lets hear what you have to say people :-)

Register
06-18-2011, 04:20 PM
this will be so quick.....You should have had them do a no armor fist fight. That would be waaay more interesting lol! And the bets are lame...ish. I mean, a set on one side and the worth of the set on the other. It should be all cash! That would be cool! But i wanna see how this turns out.

Otukura
06-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Just putting this out there, not sure wagering is OK, according to the ToS. I don't think the devs like gambling.

Anyway, good luck to all!

TANKKAAR
06-18-2011, 04:29 PM
Just putting this out there, not sure wagering is OK, according to the ToS. I don't think the devs like gambling.

I would love to find this out prior to the actual fight :-) if it is against STS then the fight will be turned to a simple gentlemens bet and bragging rights awarded only!...lol.... cant have people getting banned over BIG egos....hahaha

Ty for the heads up!

Darkfader
06-18-2011, 04:31 PM

Then we could turn this as competition :D
"Quess right and win" LOL and accepting gifts for reward of competition. It's not gambling, it's competition to quess right.

Otukura
06-18-2011, 04:33 PM
I would love to find this out prior to the actual fight :-) if it is against STS then the fight will be turned to a simple gentlemens bet and bragging rights awarded only!...lol.... cant have people getting banned over BIG egos....hahaha

Ty for the heads up!

I read the ToS just now, and didn't see it, but when I first joined I remember being cautioned against it by a bunch of people.

I'm guessing if they're the only ones betting it would be okay, but I'm not so sure if everyone started placing bets.

Jakkjakk123
06-18-2011, 04:37 PM
Because I can

Otukura
06-18-2011, 04:39 PM
Because I can

:confused:

Your two posts are:

"Hellooo" and "Because I can"?

TANKKAAR
06-18-2011, 04:47 PM
I'm guessing if they're the only ones betting it would be okay, but I'm not so sure if everyone started placing bets.

NO NO NO.....lol.... i was joking about the other people placinf bets :-) i just wanted to see what peoples thoughts were?? Who do they think will WIN?

DawnInfinity
06-18-2011, 05:24 PM
The devs discourage any type of gambling.

cocamini
06-18-2011, 05:26 PM
Hey guys thanks for the comments i like lookin at what u guys gata say to well wish me luck to tonigh

Arcanahasabumrash
06-18-2011, 05:30 PM
I believe Kanital will win even though I don't like him, Coca is cool

cocamini
06-18-2011, 05:56 PM
Ive got a sercret wep if i can get him to crack oh and btw if i lose u won b cing me on pl anymore probly

Zeus
06-18-2011, 05:57 PM
Ive got a sercret wep if i can get him to crack oh and btw if i lose u won b cing me on pl anymore probly

I wonder who this secret weapon is?

Sun
06-18-2011, 05:58 PM
Go go kanital

Sigkill
06-19-2011, 08:49 PM
Considering I totally demolished cocamini, and me and Kanital are about equal more or less so, I'll bet 10 mil Kanital will win :) if we could do that

Zeus
06-19-2011, 11:12 PM
Considering I totally demolished cocamini, and me and Kanital are about equal more or less so, I'll bet 10 mil Kanital will win :) if we could do that

So, if he wins. You will give me 10 mil? Thanks Sig! You're so kind!

KingFu
06-20-2011, 12:50 AM

Yes, but twink posted a screenshot of G saying PvP staking is good clean fun, and got banned on here lol. But yar, like I said. Gambling. No no. PvP staking for items. Should be fine. Since you're not staking off luck so much.

Suntv
06-20-2011, 02:08 AM
...worth of fortified set 2.5mil coins...

Timing is bad, that set isn't worth a penny since they've announced level cap raise.

...fair fight possible Coca will be borrowing my FULL cust recurve set...

Fair would be that each gets a loadout on their own to fight with. You are already choosing sides.

TANKKAAR
06-20-2011, 03:41 AM
Fair would be that each gets a loadout on their own to fight with. You are already choosing sides.

It had nothing to do with choosing sides... The fight wasnt about whos set was better? It was based on skills and combos, all I wanted to do was ensure thats what it remained... Besides if I wanted anyone to have the upper hand in bird vs bird pvp I wouldve given them a drainers set...lol

KingFu
06-20-2011, 07:21 AM
Timing is bad, that set isn't worth a penny since they've announced level cap raise.

Meh, coca may take easy way out and go war bird with fort. I see a totally fair fight as seem gear. Sure, in regular PvP use skill to overcome gear differences, but in an all out who's better fight? Same gear would be the best choice. Kanny has this...

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
06-20-2011, 07:26 AM
Im bet 10k kantial will win..