PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | January 6, 2016

Remiem
01-06-2016, 04:49 PM
Happy New Year!!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

Happy 2016, Legends!

2016 already?! I can hardly believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was writing my first Weekly Community Update and we were embarking on the amazing journey that was Arlor in 2015. 2015 was a great year, with new events like Lovecrafting, a brand new expansion: Rage of the Ren'gol. The Jewel system made it's big debut, as well as new vanity slots for back vanities and vanity weapons. Tons of new items, vanities and consumables all hit the market. And--my favorite part--MILLIONS of new Arcane Legends accounts were created this past year, to contribute to our lively community of true legends.

Think that's amazing? Just wait. This year is set to be our best yet. Keep an eye out for a January Producer's Letter with some sneak peeks at what you guys can look forward to this year.

Double XP Week

New Year New You! Have you been putting off making that final push to 46? Looking to create an alt? Need to level your new pets? Well this week is the perfect time. Coming up tomorrow, Thursday 1/7, we'll be doubling XP gain for all characters and their pets.

Game Updates

Arcane Anomalies

The Arcane energy in Arlor has been behaving strangely. We've been seeing strange anomalies in our dungeon runs lately and can't quite place what might be causing them. If you catch an Arcane anomaly, post your screenshots to the forums. We have yet to find concrete evidence to investigate!

Bug Fixes

+ Fixed some overlapping buttons and text on guild and friends lists.
+ Spacing on the Leaderboards has been fixed.

Coming Soon

We're just getting back into the swing of things--but there's TONS to be excited about this year. Keep checking back for the January Producer's Letter to see what coming down the pipeline for Arcane Legends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

New - RK
01-06-2016, 05:17 PM
ty for double xp week.. really need it :D

Aprove
01-06-2016, 05:36 PM
Arcane anomaly????
I really want to see it :D

BTW, Any news regarding the winter event legendary weapons?? It is rumored to be given to all players that are gold tier+

Saud
01-06-2016, 05:37 PM
((((. The Arcane energy in Arlor has been behaving strangely. We've been seeing strange anomalies in our dungeon runs lately and can't quite place what might be causing them. If you catch an Arcane anomaly, post your screenshots to the forums. We have yet to find concrete evidence to investigate! ))))))))

Hm? Arcane deary :P
-
Its 2016 and still no plat sale
Last one was in ursoth
PLS PLAT SALE!

Guild
01-06-2016, 05:42 PM
arcane anomaly? huh?

NAJARIN
01-06-2016, 05:47 PM
This year is the biggest year ever

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Sfubi
01-06-2016, 05:50 PM
Hello hi!

In the upcoming updates/upgrades i would love to see:
1) ability to sort guild list by name and level
2) ability to sort stable by name and level
3) ability to sort inventory chest slot by chests, elixir, eggs, energy
4) more inventory and/or stash slots

Any one of the four items I have listed would greatly improve daily quality of AL life.

The first three are easy fixes.

All four are overdue!

Kakashis
01-06-2016, 06:54 PM
Nice to hear you guys are back from the holidays! Just a few things I'd like to see:

1) Expanded inventory!!

2) Ability to arrange our pets

3) Make the brood weapon vanities worthy of equipping! Add a little sparkle or anything! Their lustre is currently the same level as common/rare/epic items that give no effects! Just doesn't seen right for the most expensive event token item :(

mondeng006
01-06-2016, 06:56 PM
Hello hi!

Any one of the four items I have listed would greatly improve daily quality of AL life.

All four are overdue!

Like everyone wants. MORE INVENTORY SLOTS. And yes sorting guild, stable and inventory is a good thing too.

ilhanna
01-06-2016, 07:10 PM
Happy New Year, STS!

What I'd like to see in upcoming updates:
1. Removal of Shade, Noble and Gladiator gear from Arena loot
2. New items to buy with dragkin teeth and Planar fragments
3. Fun incentives to run old elite maps
4. Ability to select multiple inventory items for deletion

Looking forward to the producer's letter.

Midas Touch
01-06-2016, 08:03 PM
Hi remiem,
Can u please show me a pic of the arcane anomalies cuz idk whats it like?

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Kingslaughter
01-06-2016, 08:14 PM
Lol dont be lazy....just go through any arlor map to find smthing different than before

Avaree
01-06-2016, 08:43 PM
Would be very nice to see a timer added to the glintstone caverns elite maps :)

The sooner the better :)

Thanks in advance!

Froxanthar
01-06-2016, 09:50 PM
Will there be any Juggernaut and Aegis fix tomorrow?

Nathan Tupas
01-06-2016, 09:51 PM
Anomalys my lb winter reward dat u didnt insert the ignoring game " lets ignore this guy winter is over he cant do nothing about it" dats wat dev do best ignore waste of time

pquIo
01-06-2016, 10:38 PM
:stupid: for the next: make invasion or farming as AL anniversary with a token and a few sets but not with energy .. theme : galaxy / arabian / sailor / sky / martick / elements / primeval or robotic and others ...

:rapture::rapture::rapture:

bonjovi3223
01-06-2016, 10:51 PM
When is the aegis fix due?

bibeolli
01-06-2016, 11:09 PM
Hello hi!

All four are overdue!

up up up up up up

Memorials
01-06-2016, 11:13 PM
Happy New Year!!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

Happy 2016, Legends!

2016 already?! I can hardly believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was writing my first Weekly Community Update and we were embarking on the amazing journey that was Arlor in 2015. 2015 was a great year, with new events like Lovecrafting, a brand new expansion: Rage of the Ren'gol. The Jewel system made it's big debut, as well as new vanity slots for back vanities and vanity weapons. Tons of new items, vanities and consumables all hit the market. And--my favorite part--MILLIONS of new Arcane Legends accounts were created this past year, to contribute to our lively community of true legends.

Think that's amazing? Just wait. This year is set to be our best yet. Keep an eye out for a January Producer's Letter with some sneak peeks at what you guys can look forward to this year.

Double XP Week

New Year New You! Have you been putting off making that final push to 46? Looking to create an alt? Need to level your new pets? Well this week is the perfect time. Coming up tomorrow, Thursday 1/7, we'll be doubling XP gain for all characters and their pets.

Game Updates

Arcane Anomalies

The Arcane energy in Arlor has been behaving strangely. We've been seeing strange anomalies in our dungeon runs lately and can't quite place what might be causing them. If you catch an Arcane anomaly, post your screenshots to the forums. We have yet to find concrete evidence to investigate!

Bug Fixes

+ Fixed some overlapping buttons and text on guild and friends lists.
+ Spacing on the Leaderboards has been fixed.

Coming Soon

We're just getting back into the swing of things--but there's TONS to be excited about this year. Keep checking back for the January Producer's Letter to see what coming down the pipeline for Arcane Legends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Can you fill us in as for if legendary weaps will ever be added in chest?

No one has given a true answer yet. Simply a yes or no would be nice

ketoh
01-06-2016, 11:48 PM
Hi sts where juggernut warrior? until now there is no longer news.

extrapayah
01-06-2016, 11:53 PM
what about random number of cannons at the end of the hauntlet map? it used to be always 6...

thanks

Iplo
01-07-2016, 12:52 AM
Things I would like to see are more inventory slots and plat sale! Thanks

mesalin
01-07-2016, 12:53 AM
Double xp ^_^
Time to make few alts for help guildies event at low lvl ;-)
Thanks for Up Remi!
Can't wait for letter!

Iosses
01-07-2016, 01:20 AM
Something I've been meaning to share, in the duel arena I have noticed a glitch!
While vsing a rogue, if they use Elond bow and proc(twink bow not mythic) it will count as a kill... Please fix this!!

Swtdvl
01-07-2016, 02:41 AM
Yay! Thans for the double XP, I really need that.
--> gz sts <-- :p

Majin Vineet
01-07-2016, 02:43 AM
Welcome back devs...
Lol we all missed u so hard #brood error #missing dragon weps :P

Thanks for XP event

Dex Putra
01-07-2016, 03:36 AM
ty so much ..! fr double XP (eat,sleep,AL)

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

ColdMints
01-07-2016, 03:52 AM
How about additional crafting slots? It may really help,
(especially when crafting mulitple items like jewels,energies, and Etc.)

Gladius
01-07-2016, 04:06 AM
Sounds nice. Can't wait for whats in store. This arcane anomaly, does it take the form of a deary? I suggest ARSES look into this matter even though their focus is on arcane animal conservation not Arcane physics

Giggles11
01-07-2016, 04:31 AM
For valentine's day can the floating hearts be different colors like the candy hearts? Or solid purple? Also can you make access to Garetta from the guild hall like you did with Kelys castle?

kinzmet
01-07-2016, 04:34 AM
Thanks for the winter event! Its nice to know you guys are back from holidays, I hope you had a great time.

Mean while:

What happened with the advertised Winter Legendary weapons?
Do you mean the "Anomalies" be game bugs? Or a part of new event?
Since you guys made a Taylor Swift pet, would you make a Demi Lovato or Miley Cyrus pet too?
I agree with the suggestions on Sorting list, like in inventory, friend list, Guild list, Pet stable etc. etc.
There was a rumor about the new set of Arcane weapons which is quickly disproved by a dev. But honestly IMO, That would have made the game lively again (lively means winning another game of the year award)

Ravager
01-07-2016, 05:06 AM
Happy New Year!!

Jugg fix
Aegis fix
Please allow us to teleport from CTF -> TDM and vice versa instead of CTF -> PVE Zone / Town -> TDM

Taaraveo
01-07-2016, 06:04 AM
Happy New Year too! With the many vanities, new items that are coming, can you increase inventory / stash slot.. Tnx.

geeman75
01-07-2016, 08:47 AM
I would like to see the issue of classism addressed.

As in fix tanks so we aren't left sitting in lobbies waiting for a party...

So we quit getting one shot, when we have no choice but to fight hand to hand.

Fix it so people want tanks in there parties.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Akmb
01-07-2016, 08:55 AM
Can you fill us in as for if legendary weaps will ever be added in chest?

No one has given a true answer yet. Simply a yes or no would be nice

Yes please Answer him. So many post he did for a simple answer.

Powkachu
01-07-2016, 09:04 AM
Tbh I would like to see something that everyone will like...please!

geeman75
01-07-2016, 09:05 AM
I would also like to see dev's weigh in on threads instead of just taking them down.

My thread addressing classism was taken down (Tanks = Nurse)

There was a lot of good ideas on there...

I as well as many feel as if instead of admiting there is a problem, sts just nerfs threads and hopes we stop and go away

I love this game I love playing it I'm not dropping the issue of tanks being subpar, and I'm not going away.

Thank you sts for making a great game I feel enough passion about to fight for...

mitchiee
01-07-2016, 09:38 AM
Can u make additional button for lepre..so we can easily switch amulet to lepre without clicking the avatar-inventory-amulet-lepre while we're on the middle of the fight..
hassle free...[emoji16]

Sent from my SC-02E using Tapatalk

Dimitrian
01-07-2016, 09:50 AM
Arcane Anomalies

Arcane Deary 2.0

Dimitrian
01-07-2016, 09:52 AM
I can't wait to see the producer's letter.Need to take my monthly dose of spoilers.
And i hope the expansion is coming before june.

I hate school.

nightmaresmoke
01-07-2016, 10:05 AM
Can u make additional button for lepre..so we can easily switch amulet to lepre without clicking the avatar-inventory-amulet-lepre while we're on the middle of the fight..
hassle free...[emoji16]

uhmm theres a loadout button?? incase u didnt know...

pquIo
01-07-2016, 10:07 AM

mitchiee
01-07-2016, 10:10 AM
Yeah i know[emoji4] ..i mean make add'l button on the main screen.i guess it's more easy,just like clicking the skills or attact button.something like that..
Sorry for being too lazy[emoji23] [emoji23]

Nothingtoseehere
01-07-2016, 11:36 AM
I'd like to see more stash slots, inventory slots, cool and unique vanities(no recolored ones) and a new expansion, but that's apparently coming out in the summer so I guess I'll have to wait till then! Oh and for top players on leaderboard, you should make it so players with all apas BESIDES flags get on that list, I mean, who has the time to capture 10k flags? The people who have those apas didn't even get it truthfully, they botted, which makes the top players lb bs.

debitmandiri
01-07-2016, 11:47 AM
We need new arena/planar.tombs design, new boss, new reward <- this is a must

Suggestion for arena boss :
1. Taurus the hammer
2. Marrow the ancient
3. Shaman pakuna
4. Alargan
5. Sorrax

Suggestion for arena reward :
1. Jewel elixir ( rare as vial)
2. New pet
3. Weak jewels
4. Vanity
5. .....

Coalhouse
01-07-2016, 11:54 AM
Keep up the good work STS.

What I would like to see this year is:

More skill buttons on the HUD; after all the weapon attack button in the corner doesn't need to be quite so big.

Nothingtoseehere
01-07-2016, 12:02 PM
Keep up the good work STS.

What I would like to see this year is:

More skill buttons on the HUD; after all the weapon attack button in the corner doesn't need to be quite so big.

No more skill slot.. This is not necessary, if they do that it will be like PL. They should make it so you can customize to your liking, as well as customizing where you want to put your potions, I'd like it above my skills but that's just me.

Coalhouse
01-07-2016, 12:28 PM
No more skill slot.. This is not necessary, if they do that it will be like PL. They should make it so you can customize to your liking, as well as customizing where you want to put your potions, I'd like it above my skills but that's just me.

You wouldn't have to fill all the buttons if you didn't want to but others could if they wanted to. With the next expansion there will be no further ways to usefully spend skill points.

I do not have a problem with the current HUD layout, however I do not object to others customising it as they wish if it were possible.

oekeone
01-07-2016, 01:46 PM
Nice to hear you guys are back from the holidays! Just a few things I'd like to see:

1) Expanded inventory!!

2) Ability to arrange our pets

3) Make the brood weapon vanities worthy of equipping! Add a little sparkle or anything! Their lustre is currently the same level as common/rare/epic items that give no effects! Just doesn't seen right for the most expensive event token item :(

Yes like loadouts like you can put as many pets you want like
[Pets for wt4/km3]
Toor
Nekro
Swift
[Pets for PvP]
Nekro
Toor
Marido
[Pets for lvling]
Swift
Fantasma
Slobber
And .......JOHNNNNNN CENNNNNNNAAAAA!!!!!!
jk that's my kind of idea of a pet load out I will love!

Energizeric
01-07-2016, 02:39 PM
I know you guys are working on a new game client, so please make a setting for the larger tablets like the iPad Pro where the skill buttons are smaller.

bonjovi3223
01-07-2016, 03:03 PM
I would also like to see dev's weigh in on threads instead of just taking them down.

My thread addressing classism was taken down (Tanks = Nurse)

There was a lot of good ideas on there...

I as well as many feel as if instead of admiting there is a problem, sts just nerfs threads and hopes we stop and go away

I love this game I love playing it I'm not dropping the issue of tanks being subpar, and I'm not going away.

Thank you sts for making a great game I feel enough passion about to fight for...

The thread has been moved to suggestions....aka...the graveyard [emoji14]

vfreakhun
01-07-2016, 04:00 PM

With loadout you can change not only lepre but the arlor ring as well ;-)

soon
01-07-2016, 04:02 PM
I have an idea to put a fast-changing skills icon

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?282628-Idea-Fast-change-of-skill

Neil Sarion
01-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Not sure if this is an anomally. But I can now ignite the detonator in cyrogem mines, near boss, destroying the blockage. Possible new way/path to a new map to be added soon. Last time I check I can't detonate that about a month ago.

geeman75
01-07-2016, 05:25 PM
The thread has been moved to suggestions....aka...the graveyard [emoji14]
Thanks for letting me know...

I don't understand why it has been moved though, if you read my original post the thread was more of a vent than suggestion...

geeman75
01-07-2016, 05:28 PM
Please move my thread back to general discussions
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=2342995

Jewelmaker
01-07-2016, 05:35 PM
A few arcane anomalies--the barrels near the bosses in kraken mines 3 are green, and there is a drop of ren gol crates and legendary items every run. Also, when pets fight, they glow pink. I was unable to upload my screen shots.

StrangeAsylum
01-07-2016, 06:02 PM
What I'd like to see?
•A limited time use for locked recipes. We players cannot simply guess if they will be gone after event or not. A simple line in the description would avoid future complains about this.
•More skills, more variety on gameplay, 2 years playing the same classes and same skills gets boring, no offense
•More vanities, but please not recoloured ones.
•For next Valentine's event perhaps a new bow/daggers vanity would also be very nice.
•Perhaps consider bringing back the old energy portal system instead of the current system.
•New guild hall, so many years have passed and yet we only have 3 guild halls :( although the current ones are amazing as well.
•New PVP maps, since PVP was introduced we only really had 2 maps.
•Fix Jugg for warriors, and more than that make them actually useful for elites (no offense warriors), I like running with some good friends but it's actually sad to see warriors left out.
•Remiem you were making a level 41 guide or something similar...i think the title was "Calling all endgame experts" it has passed some time, is it almost finished? xD

Littlekisses
01-07-2016, 06:31 PM
I got the legendary drops as well :)

Memorials
01-07-2016, 07:03 PM
I got the legendary drops as well :)

Still none on cs..

jacklynch
01-07-2016, 11:09 PM
The only hing I want to see in next week, and next week after, since season 8 started :
- New Items for Hauntlet Coins (or pet) and can only purchased wih hauntlet coins

pquIo
01-08-2016, 01:45 AM
:dispirited::dispirited: Plsss make virtual joystick to be enable change keyboard control. when i play AL on Bluest*ck #Emulator :witless: i can move because i havent joystick :peaceful: 145276

faithpece
01-08-2016, 03:08 AM
OK.. The Good thing they introduce Gems and the Jewels.

Now its time to enhance and enchantment,..

Enhance your gear ~

1) Create an NPC which helps your gear to upgrade like +1,+2,+3,+4 so on and so forth...with stats increase..

2) Enchantment ~ I believe its time for STS to introduce. Fire, Water, Wind, Holy, Dark, Enchantments, which will enchant your weapon or gear with this Attribute.

For example.. ~ if some one has Fire Weapon, ~ will do more damage on water elemental.. so on and so forth.. Holy Enchant will give bonus damage to Dark Element. so on and so forth..

Thanks!

Akmb
01-08-2016, 09:07 AM

Um no gloves or boots. People (rich) will be to dominate in pvp like so.

faithpece
01-08-2016, 10:01 AM

Awesome +1 to this,.. STS SHOULD IMPLEMENT THIS

oneazeli
01-08-2016, 10:33 AM
Please increase inventory space. I can keep those vanity items no more in my packarat choc-a-block inv space.

Dex_addict
01-08-2016, 02:52 PM
As a few people have already mentioned I would definitely love to see some other ways of being able to organise the Pet Stable possibly being able to choose between Level, Name, Rarity or even to be able to have a "Favourites" section.

I also agree that the option to filter through the Guild list so that you could view members via Level, Name or even Class would be good but what would be even more helpful is if you were able to filter the guild so that you could see when people joined as this information gets lost amongst the log after a certain amount of entries, having a "Date Joined" option would make life a little easier for GM's when it comes to the promotion of Officers/Recruiters within the guild AND even being able to celebrate and give recognition to how long a member has been there..."wow, it's been 2 years today..."

Hmmmm what else....perhaps a new Guild Hall theme, maybe something blue and white like a nautical theme "Admiral Harbour" or even a lighter more neutral tone with gold elements "A Royal Residence" :p In our guild we love using the Guild Hall not just to buy potions but also as a place to gather and have fun, meet and discuss ideas and even have the odd guild event/quiz. I love what you guys did with the Windmoore Revamp, sometimes it's nice to have things refreshed, a little like when you decide to redecorate at home because you are bored of the decor lol!

And finally the obvious...new maps that are challenging but fun with new loot (worth making the effort to work hard for.)

mesalin
01-08-2016, 06:17 PM
As a few people have already mentioned I would definitely love to see some other ways of being able to organise the Pet Stable possibly being able to choose between Level, Name, Rarity or even to be able to have a "Favourites" section.

I also agree that the option to filter through the Guild list so that you could view members via Level, Name or even Class would be good but what would be even more helpful is if you were able to filter the guild so that you could see when people joined as this information gets lost amongst the log after a certain amount of entries, having a "Date Joined" option would make life a little easier for GM's when it comes to the promotion of Officers/Recruiters within the guild AND even being able to celebrate and give recognition to how long a member has been there..."wow, it's been 2 years today..."

Hmmmm what else....perhaps a new Guild Hall theme, maybe something blue and white like a nautical theme "Admiral Harbour" or even a lighter more neutral tone with gold elements "A Royal Residence" [emoji14] In our guild we love using the Guild Hall not just to buy potions but also as a place to gather and have fun, meet and discuss ideas and even have the odd guild event/quiz. I love what you guys did with the Windmoore Revamp, sometimes it's nice to have things refreshed, a little like when you decide to redecorate at home because you are bored of the decor lol!

And finally the obvious...new maps that are challenging but fun with new loot (worth making the effort to work hard for.)

Awesome ideas here
Just add more inventory slots and its perfect!

Anne Kyla De Guzman
01-09-2016, 07:10 PM
In upcoming updates i love to see
1.Guild War

Lisa Crossgrove
01-09-2016, 07:43 PM
I seen the arcane abnormally but it was so quick I didn't get a screen shot. Also, I'd like to be able to group chat friends list. Especially during events to get good pt together.

Dex_addict
01-11-2016, 11:02 AM
Awesome ideas here
Just add more inventory slots and its perfect!

Wow, what a lovely compliment tyvm!

Remiem
01-12-2016, 12:24 PM
:dispirited::dispirited: Plsss make virtual joystick to be enable change keyboard control. when i play AL on Bluest*ck #Emulator :witless: i can move because i havent joystick :peaceful: 145276

If you are playing on a PC I would highly recommend playing the version in the Chrome web store rather than on an emulator. :) The Chrome version uses keyboard controls.

ilhanna
01-12-2016, 04:36 PM
Still waiting for the Producer's Letter.

Avaree
01-12-2016, 04:52 PM
Any word about when we can expect the elite timers in the glintstone caverns elite maps. Its very discouraging receiving pms from (a) player(s) who scales the maps to one player for easiers kills, for faster times, saying they looted 41 fangs in a farming day. Many of us farmers work very hard, to earn what we loot just to have the economy ruined by people who take advantage no timers.

This is planar tombs all over again. By the end of the week we will have 5k fangs, gg!!!

ilhanna
01-12-2016, 04:55 PM
Any word about when we can expect the elite timers in the glintstone caverns elite maps. Its very discouraging receiving pms from (a) player(s) who scales the maps to one player for easiers kills, for faster times, saying they looted 41 fangs in a farming day. Many of us farmers work very hard, to earn what we loot just to have the economy ruined by people who take advantage no timers.

This is planar tombs all over again. By the end of the week we will have 5k fangs, gg!!!

41? #ragequit

Avaree
01-12-2016, 05:10 PM

41? #ragequit

Yes 41 is what i was told.

Titanium
01-12-2016, 05:11 PM

First time hearing about this loop-hole. STS immediately has to balance the fangs market with the upcoming new update. In 24 hours the fangs market felt -5k per piece.

STS used to spoil us with legendary gear ( better than the one from crates ) from new elite bosses. This season gave us only fangs to farm which is cool. But since is the only new farming content.. it shouldn't cost nothing next month.

xmami
01-13-2016, 12:59 AM
Let fangs be. The mythic quest is already hard enough for players who can't "BUY" their way to the mythic set. No timers need to be added to the Ren'gol maps as that is not their intended purpose at the moment.(I think i remember reading that timers wont be added due to ingredient farming purposes.) The purpose is for everyone to be able to farm and make things a little bit easier as far as obtaining ingredients for their mythic sets. It would be frustrating to have people disconnecting, not being able to rejoin after immense map progress, etc. Especially since the ingredients aren't guaranteed to drop. No one said that one has to sell all their fangs for profit anyways. And if they did sell, good for them & good for the people who buy. It'll make the journey to mythic set a little less of a daunting task. It would be quite unfair if there were a certain group of elitist players who were able to free farm maps with no timers to obtain their set, and the other group doesn't get the same opportunity. It's like sayin' "I got it first, so forget everyone else now that I've gotten what I can out of it. > : )" Things have been fine for months, if anything, I've seen more players ask for 2x fang drop. Haha

Let it gooooo like Frozen and just chill ;). Got it? Hehihu

Let's put our focus on the anomalies and productor letter. Btw any other sightings of Arcane Deary? lol I hope I see it. I also, can't wait for the Lovecraft event. I loved the community goal & hugthulu's portal :3

leeelooo
01-13-2016, 09:57 AM
Hey Ava, exactly how long did it take you to loot the 34 fangs that you told "(a) player(s)" you looted by using the same method that the "(a) player(s)" used? I happen to know that player worked very hard and farmed for hours and hours of constant farming to loot all 41 of those fangs and I'm quite proud of their accomplishments because soon they'll have the glintstone mythic set (and actually they've looted even more since then ^_^).

In an efficient op farming party timers on elites don't make any difference. Timers only truly affect those who are average or below geared who already have a difficult enough time trying to make gold in AL. They can't plow through those hard elites like op geared players. How hard do you think it would be for you if you were below or average geared and trying your hardest to farm the items needed to get glintstone set? It would be pretty difficult. Anyway, like what a previous person already stated, rengols weren't intended to have timers.

Stay cool & chill & let people have fun, it's just a game! XD

wwaazzzzup
01-13-2016, 10:10 AM
Upgrade pets with gems:)

Avaree
01-13-2016, 10:42 AM
Hey Ava, exactly how long did it take you to loot the 34 fangs that you told "(a) player(s)" you looted by using the same method that the "(a) player(s)" used? .......

In an efficient op farming party timers on elites don't make any difference. Timers only truly affect those who are average or below geared who already have a difficult enough time trying to make gold in AL. They can't plow through those hard elites like op geared players. How hard do you think it would be for you if you were below or average geared and trying your hardest to farm the items needed to get glintstone set? It would be pretty difficult. Anyway, like what a previous person already stated, rengols weren't intended to have timerS......

24 hour period i looted 34 fangs in a non scaled map. I also share(d) my fangs with my party mates, whether the are guild mates, and or friends. This isnt about *that player* looting 41 fangs, its about keeping the game fun, challenging, and rewarding. Where's the fun when our loots average us barely nothing after ankhs, pots, & feeding pets . Keep the game rewarding, non scale-able and not exploitable :)

Yes, i missed the reading about the timers http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?259344-Rage-of-the-Ren-gol-Elites-are-Live-in-Arcane-Legends!/

We all know maps scale to the according to the players, there is very affordable legendary gears now. Most all players have arcane ring, and nek.....

I farm with the glintstone set 90% of the time, the strength is below the average player, and hp is about the same as an average player, so i can empathize with the difficulites of farming.

I enjoy the difficulties of elite maps :) and love to work for what I earn. I also know many players like to farm fangs to earn gold. Players will loose interest if there is no reward for their efforts.