PDA

View Full Version : first players

jaminn
06-18-2011, 09:27 PM
So when pl came out the founders started with 4 character slots and 250 (I believe) inventory slots which is 200 more slots and 3 more character slot than newer players (once again don't quote me on it).

So I was wondering if the first players or the blackstar name reservers get at least more than one character slot because I just think it would be a nice gesture to the (most likely) pl past players...and I would love it...

Shot in the dark but why not ;)

Zojak
06-22-2011, 01:15 AM
I'm not sure how how they're working it. But I personally have reserved 3 names. So I would Hope to revceive at least 3 character slots. If not I still have plenty of platinum though :)

Pharcyde
06-22-2011, 01:16 PM
Blackstar will not have quite the humble beginning that Pocket Legends did. Blackstar will start off with a boom. I think that they will have limitted inventory and character slots to start with. Especially since Spacetime decided to make the main spine content free, stuff like inventory spots is one of their big sources of income now.

Register
06-27-2011, 05:03 PM
i hope first players get free stuff! But i hope that people who beta test dont. They already get to keep the progress they had.....Maybe well get a 'UCS BlackStar Helm of Veterans' :D

Acyer
06-27-2011, 06:08 PM
Sam said only 1 character slot at start.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?28911-TalkAndroid.com-Looks-at-Star-Legends-at-E3-Video

Griazity
06-27-2011, 06:24 PM
Is it really one character slot? How will that work for those who jave reserved more than one name. Ive only reserved one myself but i would hope that if you have reserved 3 then you get 3. Can't wait for its release!

Acyer
06-27-2011, 06:46 PM
i hope first players get free stuff! But i hope that people who beta test dont. They already get to keep the progress they had.....Maybe well get a 'UCS BlackStar Helm of Veterans' :D
Lol your getting your name and all beta testers get is their names.

Register
06-27-2011, 07:02 PM
Lol your getting your name and all beta testers get is their names.

somewhere on a thread sam said that beta testers would get to keep their progress....:/

Acyer
06-27-2011, 07:05 PM
somewhere on a thread sam said that beta testers would get to keep their progress....:/
Id rather levels be wiped you could lvl cap in 2 weeks. I will be in beta but names being kept is cool but lvls im not too sure..

IceCoffie
06-27-2011, 07:27 PM
I like the idea of the first people getting free items. Sounds good to me. Has the release date for blackstar comeout yet?

Mkcecil
06-27-2011, 07:34 PM
Id rather levels be wiped you could lvl cap in 2 weeks. I will be in beta but names being kept is cool but lvls im not too sure..

It is unfair if we join Star Legends and there are people already capped. IMO they need a reset its a beta not the real game. But I'm not sure how they will work that out.

Wretch
06-27-2011, 09:25 PM
What about droid players with PL?

I think it's fair to give them the first look as SL (evens out ios people getting PL first)

Kraze
06-27-2011, 09:31 PM
What about droid players with PL?

I think it's fair to give them the first look as SL (evens out ios people getting PL first)
Apples and oranges...unless you paid 50 plat for maps and items then had to wait while iOS players played pl

Tvis
06-27-2011, 09:34 PM
I think everyone should get it at once with no Beta progress. Let everyone start out fresh.