PDA

View Full Version : Is there any other way to get Pork Chop?

Dogma
01-07-2016, 12:41 AM
Is there any other way to get the pet Pork Chop other than through the 150 plat auto-level bundle? I find it unreasonable to pay 150 plat just for an epic pet with 2nd gen stats, especially after i level past lvl 41.

Zylx
01-07-2016, 01:02 AM
I dont think there is, but it does seem unecessary to have to buy the whole bundle when you only want the pet.

Graovans
01-07-2016, 02:58 AM
Imo porkchop isn't really useful. Besides, if I wanted to get this bundle I would buy for an alt which I'm too lazy leveling. The legendary gear and porkchop are pretty useless.

Dogma
01-07-2016, 03:20 AM
Imo porkchop isn't really useful. Besides, if I wanted to get this bundle I would buy for an alt which I'm too lazy leveling. The legendary gear and porkchop are pretty useless.
I'm not really interested in his stats, but i know at some point I'll be self-motivated to collect as many pets as i can and i dont really want to have to overpay for this one.

Graovans
01-07-2016, 05:47 AM
I'm not really interested in his stats, but i know at some point I'll be self-motivated to collect as many pets as i can and i dont really want to have to overpay for this one.

As odd/zylx said, there's no point buying it just for the pet, but that's just my opinion.

kinzmet
01-07-2016, 05:58 AM
You can buy it on Groceries' Meat Section? :D

In serious note, yes its only available on the Auto-level 150 platinum. Theres no other way to obtain it as of now.

Nothingtoseehere
01-07-2016, 12:08 PM
I'd like to get the pet as well because I'm a pet collector but didn't take advantage of the boosting pack glitch.. Even when you were at or passed level 41it would still let you buy it.

nightmaresmoke
01-07-2016, 12:42 PM
You can buy it on Groceries' Meat Section? :D

In serious note, yes its only available on the Auto-level 150 platinum. Theres no other way to obtain it as of now.

Lol i was about going to say the same thing pork chop at meat section haha