PDA

View Full Version : PL ideas

ChrisFI
06-18-2011, 11:00 PM
PS taking what i wrote on my other thread

P.S. im just taking what i posted from my other account that i dont use anymore and posting it here

Obviously we don't yet know what we are all up for in the new 3D mmo Star Legends: Blackstar Chronicles. :P So here are suggestions:

1. Hopefully it is free(LOL); after you download and install the app, when you open it up and then create a registered account. You'll have to put in your email, password, name and all that. But there SHOULD be a 'username' that has to be created in aspect to the whole account. So instead of having to make a new username for every single character, since there would be a username asscociated with the whole account, even if you make 20 characters, theyd all have the same username.

2. Then by including '1.' I suggest there also be this; When you add someone as a friend, it would be added to every character that you have on your account even if you make a new character after adding that person because it would be associated with the account not just one specific character

3. You know how you can make a warrior, archer, or mage a mage archer or warrior and have the weapons of that type of 'fighter'. Well we should be able to take the skills from the other types of 'fighters' and put it on any type of fighter that we have. For an example, if i want to make a warrior but i also want it to have some mage features to it, then I should be able to take the ' speacil abilities or skills' from a mage and add it to my warrior. Ofcourse there'd still be a limit to how many skills you could have; Which i suggest the same amount of skills as in pocket legends (12).

4. In PvP there should also be another type of game to it which would be Tournament. In this people could fight one another to see who is the best. In the end it would come to two finalists and whoever wins, well, wins the tournament. Now here there should be more than one type of tournament:
1. Team tournament; team based 3v3 games
2. Single tournament; 1v1 based games
Players could make a team and after their match(if they win ofcourse) or if they're waiting for their first match of the tournament, the players would wait until it is time. To do this, after they have won thier match or they are waiting for their first, when time is up a message would pop up where they'd have to tap 'join'. But if all the players of that team doesnt click join within maybe 2-3 minutes the team would either choose to forfiet or play. If however, 2 of the 3 players dont click join it would be an automatic forfiet, not a loss, just a 'back-out' and the team they would face would win by default.

ChrisFI
06-18-2011, 11:10 PM
I've got two more ideas
1. in case you forget to add a person you would be able to go to the main menu and there would be a slot that shows recent players met
2. if a player deletes a character that character wont be fully deleted until about a week just in case the player decides that they dont want the character deleted anymore

another idea yet again
after a player buys an item with platinum they should be able to sell it and get back some or all of the platinum back if they dont want it anymore

ANOTHER idea!!!
if spacetime studios do add pets into the game cuz it has been suggested then the pets could be able to attack also
the player would be able to level up their pets like they do with their character. But the pet would level up slower and would have a lower cap level.
So there would be three types of pets like there are characters. Warrior archer or mage. Players would be able to set their pets skills stats armor and weapons.
This would help players face off enemies by themselves and give them an extra boost to their playing ability

After you make a character there would be another but pet creation and have choices of that pet to be a mage archer or warrior
but the pet wouldnt be given a name

ChrisFI
06-18-2011, 11:11 PM
these posts i also posted in my ideas of what should be in black star thread of the star legends section

Siejo
06-18-2011, 11:13 PM
Are you looking for the Pocket Legends suggestion forum or the Star Legends suggestion forum?
Looks like you already posted this in the SL forums so posting the same thing in multiple spots is frowned upon.

ChrisFI
06-18-2011, 11:28 PM
yah i know but the ideas go for both games and since they are in two sections i thought i should make a thread for each :P

ChrisFI
06-18-2011, 11:33 PM
Oh mah bad i didnt notice that there was a suggestion forum
so thats where mah other thread on pl ideas went to Lol
mah bad mah bad
:P sorry

Otukura
06-18-2011, 11:34 PM
mah bad mah bad

PM a dev asking to move it instead of reposting again.

DawnInfinity
06-19-2011, 01:12 AM
Hi guys. Try not to post more than once in succession. (double/triple posting) There is an edit post function specifically for this reason.

Otukura
06-19-2011, 01:14 AM
Hi guys. Try not to post more than once in succession. (double/triple posting) There is an edit post function specifically for this reason.

Saved for the next time moth tells me it's okay, lol. :)

I have around 70 quotes now.

DawnInfinity
06-19-2011, 01:17 AM
Saved for the next time moth tells me it's okay, lol. :)

I have around 70 quotes now.
Lmao.

Siejo
06-19-2011, 01:24 AM
mah bad mah bad

I don't think there is one for SL yet but when there is i'm certain they will be glad to move that one too.

I fixed it. To my defense this is my first time using a forum like this so i'm still learning. Please don't hurt me:(

ChrisFI
06-19-2011, 10:02 AM
who is a dev that i can pm to move this forum to the suggestions PL forum

MisterChris
07-30-2011, 09:21 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32202-For-starters-since-its-my-first-thread-(LOL)

Hey look its the thread i made ;) just read link...XD