View Full Version : brood recipes....

onadraosari
01-07-2016, 02:57 PM
Why recipes for brood locks not able? Spider's recipes we can use. And now brood recipes can't -_-
Sts didn't said anytbing about recipes, does they stashable? Tradrable? Able after event. And now a lot of peoples used
Their tokens for Nothing...
Pls, make brood recipes able to craft
Ty if heard me

kiwotsukete
01-07-2016, 03:06 PM
Anyone who bought recipes did that assuming they would be craftable. Thats their fault, I see no reason for it to be changed. The only time u could craft after event was spider.

onadraosari
01-07-2016, 03:12 PM
Then why from halloween recipes able, from winter no?..... So we can't understand, will they able or not after cooldown

kiwotsukete
01-07-2016, 03:23 PM
Thats a risk you took lol. Goblin and elon event crates couldnt be crafted after.. what makes you think a one time thing would become permanent?

kydrian
01-07-2016, 08:40 PM
Thats a risk you took lol. Goblin and elon event crates couldnt be crafted after.. what makes you think a one time thing would become permanent?
Its 50/50 its his fault and STG They don't listen when we ask for more crafting slots. . . the OP can't keep up with 5 slots when crafting energy and the crates

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Errorrz
01-07-2016, 09:54 PM
Sts never say the recipe cant be use after cooldown . So we think we can craft it again anytime so that why we spend more token on it but now the recipe is useless . If sts say at winter thread "brood lock recipe is unavaiable after cooldown" we will not spend more token on it . Can StS give 1week to we use the recipe ?

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Remiem
01-08-2016, 11:54 AM
Hey guys, I'm investigating this, and will update this thread accordingly: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?289931-INVESTIGATING-Brood-Lockeds-No-Longer-Craftable