PDA

View Full Version : It's only logical

friedkimchi
06-19-2011, 08:33 AM
Suggestion A
As a player with 3 level 55 characters with 10k,20k,40k exp respectively, I hope they keep the high exp needed to level up after lvl 55.

For example: EXP needed
55 to 56= 83000+ EXP

56 to 57= 85000+ EXP*

57 to 58= 87000+ EXP*

*Examples of exp values.

This way, a new map for high levels plus a higher level cap could be a win.
Since it gives more incentive for people to really commit playing PL on a daily basis and purchase plat to get 2x/3x elixers.
This would also prevent current CS prices for lvl 55 equips from crashing.

The new map could have lvl 60-65 equips.

Currently, it is too easy to get to lvl 55 and most people just give up after that, since there's not really anything to do. Getting to lvl 56 seems pointless only to get a helm. Just my opinion.

Suggestion B
There could be in game adverstising from other companies. Create vanity items like Coca-Cola shield/Hats/Weapons, Macdonald's hat/burger shield etc.

This would give more players more things to play for.
I'm citing the recent Sony Ericsson Button event, large spike in the number of players.

Both suggestions will hopefully increase revenue for the awesome people who createdPocket Legends.

Redbridge
06-19-2011, 08:37 AM
They have already announced how the XP will work re: a new cap increase

Basically the 83k to reach lvl56 is x10 what the scaled XP would have been, so if you haven't reached level 56 when the new cap is introduced you will end up with 1/10 of ur lvl55 XP.

So.... If you are at 30000 you will then have 3000...

I think they said they would announce prior to a new XP increase to allow people a chance to reach 56..... But I'd get a move on if you're like me and have three to level...

GULP

friedkimchi
06-19-2011, 09:36 AM
They have already announced how the XP will work re: a new cap increase

Basically the 83k to reach lvl56 is x10 what the scaled XP would have been, so if you haven't reached level 56 when the new cap is introduced you will end up with 1/10 of ur lvl55 XP.

So.... If you are at 30000 you will then have 3000...

I think they said they would announce prior to a new XP increase to allow people a chance to reach 56..... But I'd get a move on if you're like me and have three to level...

GULP

Dam. Did not know that. Seems fair enough.
Though I'd rather wait for the new level cap implementation as it's more worth it than grinding away for 80k+exp.

Judging from the current exp list to level:
54-55: 7622
55-56: 83840

After level cap increase:
54-55: 7622
55-56: 8384
56-57: 9xxx

Hence it is more logical to wait.

Redbridge
06-19-2011, 09:38 AM
The benefit is getting the elite lvl56 helm.... And bragging rights.... What of the level cap increase doesn't come for weeks/months. LOL

CHeck out the XP guide in my guides list in my signature... That shows the XP table for all levels I think...

friedkimchi
06-19-2011, 09:49 AM
The benefit is getting the elite lvl56 helm.... And bragging rights.... What of the level cap increase doesn't come for weeks/months. LOL

CHeck out the XP guide in my guides list in my signature... That shows the XP table for all levels I think...

Yup that could be the case, but those bragging rights and helm has little bearing for me playing Pocket Legends in the first place.

Initially, it was just to get 1 character to lvl 55: Done
Then have all three lvl 55 mage/archer/bear: Done
Currently, its to get crafted gear for them: Mage done, Archer 2/3 done, Bear not worth it to get fortified.

And yup i was looking at the exp list from the PL website.
But its going to be fun, watching prices drop. :banana: