PDA

View Full Version : ummm stuck at the little runner screen

a308sniper
06-19-2011, 10:19 AM
i have never got to play, i just made a ranger and my ipod is stuck at the little runner in a box... what do i do? do i need to re download or what? or is it just average for that thing to be up and running for two and a half
hours?

Roasty
06-19-2011, 10:20 AM
Check your Internet connection. Also, welcome to the forums! Ask me or any other members for assistance! And also, have fun playing PL! Because I did :)

a308sniper
06-19-2011, 10:29 AM
its not my connection, off my router i can play xbox live, wow, rs, and download things/play nova on my ipod with out lag...
also it has full connection atm and i'm not doing anything on my computer or xbox atm so it should be ZOOMING!

Roasty
06-19-2011, 10:45 AM
Hmm...well here's what I do when situations like that happen.

1. Turn off your device, then wait a minute before you get on PL.

2. Delete and reinstall

3. Disconnect from your Internet connection then reconnect

I'm pretty sure at least ONE of those might work. If not, I don't know what to say...

a308sniper
06-19-2011, 04:02 PM
thanks, worked i'm playing now.

Otukura
06-19-2011, 04:12 PM
thanks, worked i'm playing now.

If it happens again, force close it(can you do that with iPods? if you can't just reboot) and restart the app.

CeasiBear
06-20-2011, 03:52 AM
I have tht issue wid my ipad sometimes

Ellyidol
06-20-2011, 03:58 AM
If it happens again, force close it(can you do that with iPods? if you can't just reboot) and restart the app.

Yeah you can.

Force close is,

1. Double tap the Home button.

2. That small bar of open/frozen apps should come up at the bottom of the screen, look for the PL App, press and hold it until it shakes.

3. Press that "close" sign that comes up next to it.

But generally, if I experience that running man, I do everything that everyone suggested in this thread. Lol

Force close app, reboot device, reboot router.

Redbridge
06-20-2011, 04:03 AM
I've been having this issue repeatedly during Elixir runs. It wasn't just me we all were having them.

Not great... :-(

Slush
06-20-2011, 04:22 AM
I've been having this issue repeatedly during Elixir runs. It wasn't just me we all were having them.

Not great... :-(

Same.

prouzi
06-20-2011, 05:05 AM
omg somone pls help me.Once u want to join a game..There will be a knight running on the sport which is loading.But i waited for very long and still cannot connect to the game??I CANT LEVEL UP.my internet connection works great but i cannot join a game...
SOmone pls help me

JaytB
06-20-2011, 05:21 AM
Friends and me have experienced the same 'lag spikes' repeatedly. Joining games seems to take forever and cs is terribly slow at times. The strange thing is that we usually get this at exactly the same moment, and it started a couple of days ago. I never experienced it like this before. Something must be up IMO

Redbridge
06-20-2011, 06:02 AM
see - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29056-If-you-are-having-JOIN-GAME-(Running-Man)-CS-issues-read-on.

CeasiBear
06-20-2011, 09:46 AM
Ok now all the prons i have is mentioned here, such as cs and knight loading on screen,devs pls help:/

Orcish
06-20-2011, 09:51 AM
Between Dallas and Denver, a bunch of packets are being lost. This might be part of the issue.