PDA

View Full Version : Everyone read and rejoice!

Ebalere
06-19-2011, 11:38 AM
MFor anyone that didnt read the article about droid and flash mobs, look what the last sentence is : The addition of Pocket Legends to the Xperia PLAY lineup corresponds closely with the release of two new campaigns, raising of the level cap, and the introduction of player-run guilds.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO *pees a bit*

Edit: I'm aware this info is buried at the bottom of another few threads, but I thought I'd remove all confusion.

Ayc2000
06-19-2011, 11:48 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View
06-19-2011, 12:39 PM
Sell sell sell!!! Lol

Zeus
06-19-2011, 12:50 PM
Sell sell sell!!! Lol

It's why I'm only keeping my keeper shadow set. Love that set, can't let it go. It won't really lose value either, as people like leveling, and this set is slowly diminishing, as nobody farms shadow caves.

Riccits
06-19-2011, 12:57 PM
the panic in game already begun lol...

Zeus
06-19-2011, 01:03 PM
the panic in game already begun lol...

I know! Lol, it's fun to watch the market slowly crash, like the titanic. You can snag some really good deals then :).

Ebalere
06-19-2011, 01:17 PM
I wish i had some moolah, but i bought all three chars raid fury and mm for the new dungeons. Need everyone properly equipped to hit level 60! Im stoked for guilds too!

Otukura
06-19-2011, 02:49 PM
It's why I'm only keeping my keeper shadow set. Love that set, can't let it go. It won't really lose value either, as people like leveling, and this set is slowly diminishing, as nobody farms shadow caves.

I think it might take a slight hit when the campaign comes out, because people tend to sell anything for money for the new sets, but rise shortly after.

TANKKAAR
06-19-2011, 02:54 PM
I know! Lol, it's fun to watch the market slowly crash, like the titanic. You can snag some really good deals then :).

I love recessions ;-) invest now and profit later...lol

TANKKAAR
06-19-2011, 03:05 PM
I think it might take a slight hit when the campaign comes out, because people tend to sell anything for money for the new sets, but rise shortly after.

You are very right in this statement however I don't think it will be the shadow sets to take the hit this time they still remain very stable in market.... If it plays out similar to the release of sewers the gemstone sets will take biggest hit and then within a few months be back to original value or hopefully as shadow sets did double in value due to lack of farming ;-)

Otukura
06-19-2011, 03:11 PM
You are very right in this statement however I don't think it will be the shadow sets to take the hit this time they still remain very stable in market.... If it plays out similar to the release of sewers the gemstone sets will take biggest hit and then within a few months be back to original value or hopefully as shadow sets did double in value due to lack of farming ;-)
Hmm... food for thought :)

I was thinking that shadow would be like green ice items, they went down to 200-400k at one point, and now they're back up. People needed to sell them for money. Also that the gemstone sets are comparable to rift/void/cosmos. They went down a lot, but never quite regained their original value, even with minor farming.

Zeus
06-19-2011, 03:14 PM

I was thinking that shadow would be like green ice items, they went down to 200-400k at one point, and now they're back up. People needed to sell them for money. Also that the gemstone sets are comparable to rift/void/cosmos. They went down a lot, but never quite regained their original value, even with minor farming.

Yep, the reason shadow sets are wanted is because, it is so good, it can carry you all the way to 56. Which is why it's pricey. It's a long term investment, and people are still going to need shadow sets when they level, also, everybody wants premium gear :).

Mkcecil
06-19-2011, 03:15 PM

hope my raid roach doesnt die in price i really don't want to lose a lot off of it....still debating to sell or not...probably not though...

thugimmortal
06-19-2011, 03:38 PM
Wow i cant wait this rocks
finaly aeo will be offical

TANKKAAR
06-19-2011, 03:42 PM

Hmmm... Well all I can say to this is 2 things..

1) Time shall tell as far as value hover I still believe if I wait I'll get more then if is sell now
2) Either way I don't really have to worry about losing money ....lol

Otukura
06-19-2011, 03:50 PM
Hmmm... Well all I can say to this is 2 things..

1) Time shall tell as far as value hover I still believe if I wait I'll get more then if is sell now
2) Either way I don't really have to worry about losing money ....lol

Lol @ #2

Corpser
06-19-2011, 04:18 PM
Where is the original thread/ threads saying this?

Ebalere
06-19-2011, 04:32 PM
If someone can provide a link, ill edit into original post

Haikus
06-19-2011, 04:37 PM
Spacetime Studios’ fantasy MMO Pocket Legends will be optimized for the Xperia PLAY this month. The addition of Pocket Legends to the Xperia PLAY lineup corresponds closely with the release of two new campaigns,raising of the level cap, and the introduction of player-run guilds.

You're welcome. :)

Ebalere
06-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Perfect, thanks bub

Fyrce
06-19-2011, 07:12 PM
Prices crash a ton after level raise. Prices do come back a bit afterwards, but takes awhile as everyone is distracted by leveling and the new items.

Mkcecil
06-19-2011, 08:19 PM
Prices crash a ton after level raise. Prices do come back a bit afterwards, but takes awhile as everyone is distracted by leveling and the new items.

so should i be selling one of my sets for some cash since im broke :( i mean i want some money for the sets before they drop like a rock? i think i might...i mean i want a set for leveling to 60 but i think ill just save up and pickup a cheaper set for leveling to 60...I cant wait to see the new content they bring out, at the look at the one screen shot they posted it looks like we will be going back to AO to hit 60...im more excited about the gear than the level cap though...

Pharcyde
06-19-2011, 08:28 PM
I have never ever sold a set during a update. Still doing fine on gold too :).

spcjazz
06-19-2011, 08:29 PM
Imo, there will be another set of hyper-inflation with new release of items. All the golds piled up in the toon's stash..... Pl has created too much gold flows. I not gonna be surprise new items will be priced as millions and not several hundread K's.

Pharcyde
06-19-2011, 08:31 PM
Imo, there will be another set of hyper-inflation with new release of items. All the golds piled up in the toon's stash..... Pl has created too much gold flows. I not gonna be surprise new items will be priced as millions and not several hundread K's.

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Elite Shadow Caves and Balefort Sewers were created to decrease the total amount of gold in the game. The decrease in gold and item drops, and increase in pot usage has slowly balanced PL inflation. Plasma Pyramid isn't as fast of gold anymore either, now that theres universal cool downs. The days of 10k gold in 3 minutes at Crush the Keeper is long gone too.

spcjazz
06-19-2011, 08:40 PM
All the gold earned by lvling your chars 56 all the liquidation of not so rare items. Personally, I earned several hundread ks just liquidating from ao, sandcaves, and etc... . And if you mutiply by all the accounts and chars in the pl. Of course you have
to subtracts the potsand exlirs but majority of players do not use exlirs.

Mkcecil
06-19-2011, 08:45 PM
Hmmm....I might just keep my raid roach because I really like it and it's really nice to have, to bad I'm kinda broke right now from some other purchases