PDA

View Full Version : Signatures

Juicymango
01-08-2016, 05:55 PM
So i realized that a lot of people do not use any signatures. That is pretty sad in my opinion, because it used to be a very awesome tradition since season 2.
After The great Signature artists like Deadroth or Beel retired I think it happend, that nobody was here to make some sigs.

I want to bring this Tradition back to the forums, that everyone will wear a signature proudly.

I would do some sigs for you guys and would even do some for free, if I got some spare time.
Also check out the Art section, there are some Sig- Shops as well, for expample Greatankush ones.

What you think guys and gals? Can we bring this tradition back to AL?

Also how about the devs? It would be a pleasure for me if someone of you would want me to design a signature for you.

Let's bring some colors between the boring black and white posts:p

Zylx
01-08-2016, 06:34 PM
I used to design signatures as well, not only with my own guild shop (which got buried lol) in the Art section, but i also designed some for free for close friends and several people in my guild. I've also designed a couple guild logos and background art as well. I've participated in a few signature contests as well, and every signature i've used in the past 1 and a half years were originally created myself.

And i completely agree, the community isn't like how it was. Back then, people took a lot of pride in the forums. People would constantly be constructively discussing game mechanics, sporting their trademark signatures, and overall giving the forums a homely, positive vibe.

To me, signatures arent just pictures under a post, they're windows into the personalities and thoughts of a community member. Plus, they're eye-appealing.

Xorrior
01-08-2016, 07:43 PM
No disrespect but a lot of signatures today are awful. Only two or three sig makers now really standout like BaronB, Bella and one or so other.

Mouly
01-08-2016, 07:56 PM
No disrespect

Okay :)

but a lot of signatures today are awful.

:cower:

Xorrior
01-08-2016, 07:58 PM
Okay :)

Just a harsh critique :)

Memorials
01-08-2016, 10:59 PM
Just a harsh critique :)

your right ^-^

Greatankush
01-09-2016, 12:07 AM
Devs need every game tile clickable so they can't have a signature sadly. It has been bought up already.

:bi_polo:

Iuxor
01-09-2016, 12:58 AM
Juicy, you've encouraged me to attempt my first sight... Thx ;D

I'm just having a tough time with the clarity at 15kb..?!

Juicymango
01-09-2016, 01:02 AM

That doesnt matter just do a Sig in any shape and with any kb. The settings will change it automatically to 500×100 thats why it is a bit unshape always.
;)

Juicymango
01-09-2016, 01:04 AM

That doesnt matter just do a Sig in any shape and with any kb. The settings will change it automatically to 500×100 thats why it is a bit unshape always.
;)

Juicymango
01-09-2016, 01:09 AM
I used to design signatures as well, not only with my own guild shop (which got buried lol) in the Art section, but i also designed some for free for close friends and several people in my guild. I've also designed a couple guild logos and background art as well. I've participated in a few signature contests as well, and every signature i've used in the past 1 and a half years were originally created myself.

And i completely agree, the community isn't like how it was. Back then, people took a lot of pride in the forums. People would constantly be constructively discussing game mechanics, sporting their trademark signatures, and overall giving the forums a homely, positive vibe.

To me, signatures arent just pictures under a post, they're windows into the personalities and thoughts of a community member. Plus, they're eye-appealing.
Yeah so true! Hopefully we can bring this pride back to the Forums.

No disrespect but a lot of signatures today are awful. Only two or three sig makers now really standout like BaronB, Bella and one or so other.
Yeah they do awesome signatures! Maybe if they read that they can help with designing ;)

Juicymango
01-09-2016, 01:12 AM

Yeah so true! Hopefully we can bring this pride back to the Forums.

Yeah they do awesome signatures! Maybe if they read that they can help with designing ;)

Greatankush
01-09-2016, 02:04 AM

You might want a better text style.

It's without background. I think :D

Or tell me what type u want

PS: Don't get me wrong pls

Also I need your opinion on this-

Oops forgot border

Hoardseeker
01-09-2016, 05:51 AM
The one used by me is made by juicy :C , Great one.

Juicymango
01-09-2016, 06:03 AM
The one used by me is made by juicy :C , Great one.
Wow he must be great^^

Bellaelda
01-09-2016, 06:41 AM
I'm always happy to help!

And thanks for the recognition xorr!!! :-) ... I spend a silly amount of time on sigs and I really love to hear that they are appreciated!

I unfortunately don't get online much these days, but I do try to keep up with forums and line inbox (line id bellaelda)...

I've got a bit of free time next week, so I'm happy to do a freebie or two right now to help decorate the forums!... if someone would like one... Please check my sig shop and pm or line message me details

Greatankush
01-09-2016, 06:55 AM
Bella and juicy check your notifications (top secret lol)

Greatankush
01-09-2016, 07:29 AM
Juicy do u have a line Id?

Greatankush
01-09-2016, 07:41 AM
I'm always happy to help!

And thanks for the recognition xorr!!! :-) ... I spend a silly amount of time on sigs and I really love to hear that they are appreciated!

I unfortunately don't get online much these days, but I do try to keep up with forums and line inbox (line id bellaelda)...

I've got a bit of free time next week, so I'm happy to do a freebie or two right now to help decorate the forums!... if someone would like one... Please check my sig shop and pm or line message me details

Hey Bella invited you

Juicymango
01-09-2016, 08:42 AM
Juicy do u have a line Id?

I Do have but forgot my id tell me yours an ill pm you ;)

Greatankush
01-09-2016, 08:59 AM

All right add me Greatankush

Greatankush
01-09-2016, 09:02 AM

I am goin out add Bellaelda instead I am in her list

Kershy
01-09-2016, 10:31 AM
Yeh it was rly cool, ive not seen many sigs lately

Kershals :p

Greatankush
01-09-2016, 10:33 AM

Wait a day or two there might be something coming...

Kershy
01-09-2016, 10:34 AM
Wait a day or two there might be something coming...

Haha

Greatankush
01-09-2016, 10:41 AM
Haha

I am serious.

Schnitzel
01-09-2016, 01:58 PM
Juicy has a lot of talent in art, and anyone who gets a signature
from Juicy will be very happy with it (I know I am)

Greatankush
01-10-2016, 12:40 AM
Juicy has a lot of talent in art, and anyone who gets a signature
from Juicy will be very happy with it (I know I am)

Oh why do you hate me so much?
XD

hardcore
01-10-2016, 01:37 AM
XD

Use photoshop for signatures dont do it in online bots :p

Greatankush
01-10-2016, 02:12 AM
Use photoshop for signatures dont do it in online bots :p

I never used any online not or website to create my sigs.

I do it manually on two apps

hardcore
01-10-2016, 03:18 AM
I never used any online not or website to create my sigs.

I do it manually on two apps

Lol its all the same :) apps are lame try u r own art in photoshop like beez,deathrot,juicy and few old sig makers

Hoardseeker
01-10-2016, 03:25 AM
Lol its all the same :) apps are lame try u r own art in photoshop like beez,deathrot,juicy and few old sig makers

Juicy doesn't use photoshop ,he also uses apps. Apps are good for making Sign.

Juicymango
01-10-2016, 04:48 AM
Yep with the right apps you can be as good as photoshop :)

Greatankush
01-10-2016, 05:05 AM

Excuse me mr. Know it all

I just got to know what app is used to get those kinds of borders (it's a paid app)and not everyone can use a paid app.also apps are way better to make signs then photoshop most of the times.

Not many use photoshop now

I just don't want to open secrets but there's something everywhere. (Not about anyone)

Eskaygee
01-10-2016, 12:12 PM
Thanks for the signature man! (:

Juicymango
01-10-2016, 12:47 PM
Guys be prepared for an awesome project!

Schnitzel
01-10-2016, 05:22 PM
XD

No worries, there is very few people I actually dislike (will not name), you aren't on the list :D

Thing is,
Some of us on this forum don't care what apps are used to create our awesome signatures, we mainly care about the finished work.
And using PhotoShop doesn't guarantee a good looking signature.

*Prepares for the awesome project*

Iuxor
01-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Redid mine... Lol.... Thx for the information Juicy :D

Greatankush
01-11-2016, 04:28 AM

Haha juicy let's post the first lil sneak peak lol

No worries, there is very few people I actually dislike (will not name), you aren't on the list :D

Thing is,
Some of us on this forum don't care what apps are used to create our awesome signatures, we mainly care about the finished work.
And using PhotoShop doesn't guarantee a good looking signature.

*Prepares for the awesome project*

Haha thanks lol

And the project might not be what u r thinking or maybe lol

Juicymango
01-11-2016, 05:30 PM

You need a signature so badly my friend haha.

Juicymango
01-11-2016, 05:34 PM
Haha juicy let's post the first lil sneak peak lol
Sneak Peak:
Let's say it will be very colorfull :p

Kershy
01-11-2016, 07:41 PM

Haha ik.

Also i know how to make sigs but im just too lazy for it.. Ive done some for other ppl on agarp.co forums.

I dont mind a lot having a sig here :/

Greatankush
01-12-2016, 03:37 AM

Sneak Peak:
Let's say it will be very colorfull :p

Update:

There will be no more sneak peaks now what will come will make you colour blind xD

xutreuqux
01-12-2016, 05:03 AM
I use tapatalk so i never saw any signature xD poor me

Sent from my LG-H540 using Tapatalk

ClumsyCactus
01-12-2016, 06:51 AM
The maker of my signature I unfortunately think have quit, If he hadn't I'd be recommending Saifai.

Bellaelda
01-13-2016, 05:46 AM

1) Sadly many of us don't have full computers and aren't capable of running photoshop.

2) a good hefty portion of the people you named don't use photoshop

3) this is all about art... Nobody cares how u get there... By hand, by app, by photoshop, by boat, by sea, or by air...

The only thing that matters is that someone appreciates it!

Also on a personal note... Most these apps people use have the exact same filters and photo editing technology as photoshop does!.... So what exactly makes their art worth less? Because they spent more time perfecting all the details?

Mouly
01-13-2016, 11:55 AM
hey guys, just gonna do a lil promo here. if u want badass sigs from me and myself only, go check out my art shop

-> link (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?290901-Mouly-s-Affordable-Signature-Thrift-Shop-50k-for-a-sig&p=2370028#post2370028) <- for the lazy

xutreuqux
01-14-2016, 02:44 AM
This thread inspired me to make a sig xD but idk why my pic quality is horrible o.o any advice on my sig? I use default android photo editor btw. 100% on mobile xd

Hoardseeker
01-14-2016, 02:46 AM
This thread inspired me to make a sig xD but idk why my pic quality is horrible o.o any advice on my sig? I use default android photo editor btw. 100% on mobile xd

Default Mobile editor doesn't have much Options , Try Picsart

xutreuqux
01-14-2016, 02:53 AM
Default Mobile editor doesn't have much Options , Try Picsart
Thats true, pen memo is rlyy hard to use xd ty for advice

Sent from my LG-H540 using Tapatalk

Greatankush
01-14-2016, 04:13 AM
Thanks a lot bella

@xut hey you can try some other apps like the ones mentioned in guides online and the best size(for our forums) is 500*100

@Mouly lol