PDA

View Full Version : New lvl60 set! Could be! Also the 55-60 Campain!!!

Johnaudi
06-19-2011, 02:05 PM
As i posted a month ago...And samhayne has agreed with me I think I know what is the set lvl60 and the new campain :)
Cheack this link : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27565-Need-permission-from-Devs-to-upload-the-following
:D

Sigkill
06-19-2011, 03:15 PM
False Thread....

Otukura
06-19-2011, 03:16 PM
Erm.. where did he agree with you?

KingGiant
06-19-2011, 03:57 PM
Fail.

JaytB
06-19-2011, 03:59 PM
Hey John, don't want to burst your bubble but as I remember it, Sam said that the texture on the shield would be too complex. And besides, we're talking about a whole new campaign with entire new sets for all classes, and not just a shield :)

KingFu
06-19-2011, 04:39 PM
I don't think a dev has said anything of a new campaign. Prices are crashing down....they haven't even released a thread saying they submitted the new version. I'm yet to see a campaign released where there hasn't been a thread saying it's coming up, and a later thread saying they submitted the version into apple. Rumors are killing the market.

Haikus
06-19-2011, 04:41 PM
I don't think a dev has said anything of a new campaign. Prices are crashing down....they haven't even released a thread saying they submitted the new version. I'm yet to see a campaign released where there hasn't been a thread saying it's coming up, and a later thread saying they submitted the version into apple. Rumors are killing the market.

David.

Spacetime Studios’ fantasy MMO Pocket Legends will be optimized for the Xperia PLAY this month. The addition of Pocket Legends to the Xperia PLAY lineup corresponds closely with the release of two new campaigns,raising of the level cap, and the introduction of player-run guilds.

:)

KingFu
06-19-2011, 04:45 PM
David.

:)

Meh....hardly on forums anymore...=D

Edit:

They haven't said they submitted it:o P.S. Says closely;?

Haikus
06-19-2011, 04:50 PM
Meh....hardly on forums anymore...=D

Edit:

They haven't said they submitted it:o P.S. Says closely;?

Well, he says " MMO Pocket Legends will be optimized for the Xperia PLAY this month." & that "The addition of Pocket Legends to the Xperia PLAY lineup corresponds closely with the release of two new campaigns,raising of the level cap, and the introduction of player-run guilds." There's two weeks left of this month. So, I figure submission sometime next week, if they haven't already. Though, they always tell us. Surprise, surprise.

razerfingers
06-19-2011, 04:57 PM
i wonder when it will hit the market lol

KingFu
06-19-2011, 05:03 PM
i wonder when it will hit the market lol

The app market? 1-2 weeks if what he says is correct. My guess? 3-4 weeks.

The game market? Already has....

razerfingers
06-19-2011, 05:08 PM
ahhhh i see thanks for the info and john you spelled capaign wrong =P

Wretch
06-19-2011, 07:00 PM
How many threads are we going to start for the same thing?

Mkcecil
06-19-2011, 08:27 PM
How many threads are we going to start for the same thing?

As many as it takes to get more pictures and posts about this new content there talking about!

Register
06-19-2011, 09:18 PM
john,........

Well anyways, i think a new campaign will be added pretty soon. Well i hope so. maybe if we all wear our bunny ears, hold our big luck, and rub a random bald ursans head, we will get the new campaign!!!!!!!!