PDA

View Full Version : Anomalies in Arlor

Zuorsyra
01-09-2016, 02:27 PM
Ok so I was lvling my lvl 27 rogue in Shuyal, killing mobs in the first map.
I killed the shadowmancer on the first bridge and all of a sudden a portal appeared, and a red Deary pet jumped out of it (I'm serious, no trolling). It said "I wish I could stay for longer..." Or something like that.
I don't have any screenshots, I was trying to read what was in his speech bubble and then poof, the pet was gone. So I have no proofs I'm sorry, but am I the only one who found this?

Al is the best
01-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Yes I wish you would tell me what you're smoking lol

Zuorsyra
01-09-2016, 02:44 PM
Yes I wish you would tell me what you're smoking lol

Don't be a turd, I'm being serious.

Avaree
01-09-2016, 02:52 PM
Ok so I was lvling my lvl 27 rogue in Shuyal, killing mobs in the first map.
I killed the shadowmancer on the first bridge and all of a sudden a portal appeared, and a red Deary pet jumped out of it (I'm serious, no trolling). It said "I wish I could stay for longer..." Or something like that.
I don't have any screenshots, I was trying to read what was in his speech bubble and then poof, the pet was gone. So I have no proofs I'm sorry, but am I the only one who found this?

Another player pm me asking me what this was, as he/she came across same thing in a shuyal map. (a screenie would help you out) :)

Bboy Baka
01-09-2016, 02:57 PM
its real its arcane deary already many post about it and ss look in forum you will see it the ss will show a arcane deary (red) hehehehe lucky you found it i did also but was not fast enought to take the ss hehehehe

btw its not a abnormaly hehehehe

Found the post with the ss hehehehe
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?233824-Search-for-Arcane-Deary

Dex Putra
01-09-2016, 03:02 PM
in tindirin wild too..! red deer with portal...!

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Zylx
01-09-2016, 03:09 PM
Must be an easter egg STS put in to foreshadow a future event?

Or a comical response to the Arcane Deary meme.

Either or, i should hope A.R.S.E.S. would take up the investigation.

ClumsyCactus
01-09-2016, 03:21 PM
nvm my post the screenshot I talked about was on Line not on forums

Zuorsyra
01-09-2016, 08:09 PM
Thanks! See? I'm not crazy, no joke, and no shrooms...

Serancha
01-09-2016, 08:17 PM
From this post (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?289442-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-January-6-2016)

Arcane Anomalies

The Arcane energy in Arlor has been behaving strangely. We've been seeing strange anomalies in our dungeon runs lately and can't quite place what might be causing them. If you catch an Arcane anomaly, post your screenshots to the forums. We have yet to find concrete evidence to investigate!

Coalhouse
01-10-2016, 12:24 AM
Must be an easter egg STS put in to foreshadow a future event?

Or a comical response to the Arcane Deary meme.

Either or, i should hope A.R.S.E.S. would take up the investigation.

The Society will indeed be investigating the anomalies, as soon as we have the faintest inkling what is going on. We encourage all Arlorians to continue reporting any sightings. At present our researchers are working on the hypothesis that something comes through "a nom alley" and "noms" you(!)

xmami
01-10-2016, 01:58 AM
O.o well...the arcane energy has been acting strangely. I hope I catch one :3 *heads to shuyal*

Runel Joseph Ruiz
01-10-2016, 05:26 AM
brb running all day to shuyal *flies away*

Wazakesy
01-10-2016, 07:22 AM
Found nothing after running shuyal @.@
Maybe bad luck, after all this is arcane ~luck~ legends... >.>

slaaayerrr
01-10-2016, 08:11 AM
I met red deary with portal in kraken2 week ago...
today i looted 1 planar fragment from big mob in t2

Motherless_Child
01-10-2016, 10:42 AM
its real its arcane deary already many post about it and ss look in forum you will see it the ss will show a arcane deary (red) hehehehe lucky you found it i did also but was not fast enought to take the ss hehehehe

btw its not a abnormaly hehehehe

Found the post with the ss hehehehe
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?233824-Search-for-Arcane-Deary

Thanks for the link to the thread with the SS..........

emkochiu
01-10-2016, 11:32 AM
That's a new one!

U r sure it was a planar fragment and nott a planar essence?@_@

Not new, I looted fragment from mobs a year ago xD

Coalhouse
01-10-2016, 01:17 PM
Two things of note are that the majority of sightings have been in Shuyal (the only other plane of existence permanently linked to Arlor) and that they have all involved a new species of Mage Deer, the origin of which genus has been explored here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?225939-An-A-R-S-E-S-Investigation

This suggests that a certain group of Nott, noted for their tampering with the very fabric of reality, should be closely questioned regarding this matter. Right, break out the Thumbscrews of Research.

Furthermore, the continent apparently lost in the dimensional flux following the opening of the Stronghold-Kelys portal, may also be involved:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?278907-Speculation-from-the-A-R-S-E-S

Gladius
01-11-2016, 11:06 AM
Two things of note are that the majority of sightings have been in Shuyal (the only other plane of existence permanently linked to Arlor) and that they have all involved a new species of Mage Deer, the origin of which genus has been explored here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?225939-An-A-R-S-E-S-Investigation

This suggests that a certain group of Nott, noted for their tampering with the very fabric of reality, should be closely questioned regarding this matter. Right, break out the Thumbscrews of Research.

Furthermore, the continent apparently lost in the dimensional flux following the opening of the Stronghold-Kelys portal, may also be involved:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?278907-Speculation-from-the-A-R-S-E-S

I guess a prime suspect or person who might know what's up is Hoxx? I mean, he has played an essential role in inter-planatary matters such as the Stronghold-Kelys portals and the planar arena and tombs. Could it be that the energy flowing thought those places are much more than Hoxx thought the tombs and can handle and are now destabilizing and overflowing? But what could have caused this destabilization all of a sudden?

Coalhouse
01-11-2016, 06:25 PM
I guess a prime suspect or person who might know what's up is Hoxx? I mean, he has played an essential role in inter-planatary matters such as the Stronghold-Kelys portals and the planar arena and tombs. Could it be that the energy flowing thought those places are much more than Hoxx thought the tombs and can handle and are now destabilizing and overflowing? But what could have caused this destabilization all of a sudden?

Hoxx and his associates are indeed the ones I meant. After all they did build a Stargate in the basement. I think they definitely have some questions to answer.

bonjovi3223
01-12-2016, 02:20 AM
These were the same signs before the fall of Krypton.

Gladius
01-12-2016, 02:35 AM
Hoxx and his associates are indeed the ones I meant. After all they did build a Stargate in the basement. I think they definitely have some questions to answer.

I think we should refer to Hoxx and his friends as the 'Planes-brothers' due to their relation with planar matters as such and the fact he has an actual brother, amkes me wonder if he has another brethren by the name, Hexx or Hixx

Gladius
01-12-2016, 02:37 AM
These were the same signs before the fall of Krypton.

Guess Shuyal's going to blow up

ClumsyCactus
01-12-2016, 03:20 AM
This feels like it is leading up to a GIGANTIC new cap in arlor...
Arcane energy overflowing, arcane dearys, hoxx is relevant again...

Wazakesy
01-12-2016, 03:36 AM
Arcane anomalies, a chest that gives 100% sns? LOL xD

Oagaariw
01-16-2016, 10:14 PM
Hey guys I was doing my regular farming routine at rook's hideout like a month or 2 ago and I came upon a fiery red deary out of this red portal (like the blue ones for events but red). Once the ren'gol event happened this week I tested my luck and opened a ren'gol (small) and got Maridos! :triumphant: So maybe the red "arcane" deary means that you will get an arcane pet or maybe obtain something arcane ranked soon? Or maybe on your a ren'gol you will open next?

Also the pet and the portal disappeared once I killed the boss. :confused:

Talha Ansari
01-17-2016, 02:08 PM
I have spotted a anomalie while playing here it is

Oagaariw
01-18-2016, 12:59 PM
I have spotted a anomalie while playing here it is

Yeah I saw that too but it came from a red fiery portal, he tends to speak some phrases, but disappears once the boss is defeated.

sinfuldito83
01-18-2016, 07:51 PM
I saw it toooo!!! It says I wish I can stay for longer but I will return. I was in the southern seas when I saw it. I'm glad I'm not the only one. If I see it again I will screenshot it.

Coalhouse
01-21-2016, 11:09 AM
They must be getting more common, I just encountered one myself about half way through Ydra Forest. It was too quick to take a screenshot though.